Are you a by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
Team Lead Full stack developer
I’m a full stack developer with 8+ years in web and mobile development. I am a self-motivated and self-taught professional who likes to solve problems.My repertoire includes programming languages and tools such as Java EE , Spring , Node js , Angular , React , React native and Flutter. I merge a passion for usability and user experience with technical knowledge to create cool digital experiences.
- Node js
- Next js 13+
- React native
- Nest js
- Spring Boot
- MySQL / Postgres
- Elasticsearch / solr
- Jasper reports
Senior Team Leader
- Leading a huge development department which consists of 3 teams working on different products in Mental health and Psychological well-being.
- Technologies utilized :
- Node js , Express , Sails js , Nest js , React , React Native , Next 13+ , Angular , JSReports , Agora , End to End Encryption , Firebase , Checkout , S3 , AWS , MongoDB , Redis , Flutter , Tailwind and Docker
Team lead full stack developer
- Working on Geet delivery platform using Typescript, Node js , Nest js , Class validator ,Real time using Deepstream server , RabbitMQ ,Cron jobs using Bull js ,FCM , Js reports, Redis, MongoDB , React , React Native , React Navigation , Axios , Reanimated 2 , Formik and React Query.
- Working on Sanabel charity platform using Typescript, Node js , Nest js ,Real time using Deepstream server , RabbitMQ ,Cron jobs using Bull js , Docker ,FCM , Js reports, Redis, MongoDB , Next js 11 , Framer Motion , Lottie, React hook forms and React Query.
- Working on ChefRuler food services platform using using Typescript, Node js , Nest js ,Real time using Deepstream server , RabbitMQ , Docker,Cron jobs using Bull js ,FCM , Js reports, Redis, MongoDB , Next js 12, React , React Native , React Navigation , Axios , Reanimated 2, Lottie, React hook forms and React Query.
- Working on ondemand home services api using Typescript , Node js , Express , InversifyJS , Ajv , Cron jobs using Bull js , Real time using Deepstream server, RabbitMQ ,Fuzzy search using Solr , FCM, Redis , MongoDB and Swagger.
- Working on home services client and provider mobile applications using React native , React native navigation (Wix) , Redux , Axios , Reanimated , Geolocation , i18n and Formik.
- -Working on a home services admin panel using Angular , Angular material and Chatting / in app notifications using deepstream server
- -Working on an events booking web application using Angular , Sass , ngxs , D3 for designing a seat map , Real time using Deepstream server and FCM.
- Working on an events booking api using Typescript, Node js , Nest js , Class validator ,Real time using Deepstream server , RabbitMQ ,Cron jobs using Bull js ,FCM , Js reports, Redis, MongoDB and Swagger.
- Working on an events booking client mobile app using React native , React native navigation (Wix) , Redux , Axios , Geolocation and i18n .
Full stack developer (Part time)
- Working as an instructor for angular development
- Working on a taxi booking application api using Node js , Express , Express validator , Google maps api (Distance matrix , Geocoding , Directions and Roads apis) , MongoDB, Socket io and Swagger
- Working on a taxi booking client and provider applications using React native , React navigation (js) , Axios , Socket.io and Redux
- Working on a taxi booking admin panel using Angular , Angular material , ng2 charts and Google maps
Full stack developer
- Working on ERP software business and software development using Java 8 , Servlets , JSF, Primefaces, CDI, EJB , JPA (Hibernate as a provider) , JTA , Real time using Atmosphere , Apache shiro , Jasper reports ,WildFly , Oracle, PLSQL and JQuery
- Working on an attendance and salary calculation application using Java 8, JSF, CDI , EJB , ZK machines c# sdk, WildFly and Oracle
Clinic network and database desktop application
-A freelance project that consists of doctor and nurse applications. It records patient personal and diagnosis information and helps nurse sending current visitors’ data to the doctor in real time using Java , Swing , Raw java sockets for real time , JDBC and Oracle
Career Expert Tips:
Role of a Team Lead Full Stack Developer
As technology continues to advance, the role of a Team Lead Full Stack Developer has become increasingly crucial in the ever-evolving landscape of software development. This position requires a unique combination of technical prowess and leadership skills to guide the development team towards success. Let’s explore the multifaceted responsibilities and requirements that define the role of a Team Lead Full Stack Developer.
Job Requirements for Team Lead Full Stack Developer
Assuming the position of a Team Lead Full Stack Developer demands a set of specific qualifications and experiences. This journey is marked by continuous learning and hands-on experience. Let’s delve into the prerequisites necessary to embrace the role of a Team Lead Full Stack Developer:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field, demonstrating a solid foundation in the technical domain.
- Extensive knowledge of full-stack development, including front-end and back-end technologies, showcasing a comprehensive understanding of the entire software development life cycle.
- Proven experience in full-stack development, with a trajectory of increasing responsibility and a track record of successful project deliveries.
- Demonstrated leadership and managerial skills, honed through experiences and possibly through relevant courses and certifications.
- Proficiency in a variety of programming languages, frameworks, and databases, reflecting a versatile skill set in full-stack development.
- Ability to manage projects efficiently, meeting deadlines and ensuring the team’s adherence to best practices in software development.
Attaining additional certifications in relevant technologies can further enhance your profile in the competitive job market.
Responsibilities of a Team Lead Full Stack Developer
The role of a Team Lead Full Stack Developer is a dynamic combination of technical expertise and leadership responsibilities. Let’s unravel the core responsibilities that define this role, each contributing to the overall success of the development team:
- Leading and mentoring a team of full-stack developers, fostering a collaborative and innovative work environment.
- Overseeing the entire software development life cycle, from planning and design to implementation and maintenance.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including UI/UX designers, product managers, and quality assurance professionals, to ensure seamless project execution.
- Providing technical guidance and insights to team members, sharing your wealth of experience to elevate the team’s skill set.
- Ensuring code quality and adherence to coding standards, conducting code reviews, and implementing best practices in development.
- Managing project timelines and resources effectively, ensuring successful project delivery within set deadlines.
- Staying updated on the latest trends and technologies in full-stack development, steering the team towards adopting innovative solutions.
Each responsibility comes with its unique challenges and learning opportunities, contributing to your growth as a leader in full-stack development.
Team Lead Full Stack Developer Resume Writing Tips
Crafting a resume that stands out in the competitive job market is essential for securing a Team Lead Full Stack Developer role. Here are some tips to help you showcase your skills and experiences effectively:
- Highlight your leadership roles, emphasizing instances where you led teams to successful project outcomes.
- Detail the projects you’ve led, showcasing the impact they had on the organization’s software development process.
- Incorporate metrics to quantify your achievements, providing a clear picture of your successes through measurable results.
- List relevant certifications, demonstrating your commitment to continuous learning and staying updated with industry trends.
- Personalize your resume for the specific role, aligning your experiences with the job description to make a strong impression.
Each tip serves as a tool to help you craft a compelling and authentic resume that reflects your journey and aspirations as a Team Lead Full Stack Developer.
Team Lead Full Stack Developer Resume Summary Examples
Your resume summary is the opening act of your career story, setting the stage for what follows. Here are some examples to inspire you:
- “Experienced Team Lead Full Stack Developer with a proven track record, adept at leading teams to successful project outcomes and implementing innovative solutions.”
- “Dedicated Team Lead Full Stack Developer with expertise in managing end-to-end software development, ensuring efficiency and excellence in project delivery.”
- “Results-driven Team Lead Full Stack Developer with a focus on fostering a collaborative team environment and staying at the forefront of industry trends.”
Each summary offers a glimpse into your career, showcasing your strengths and vision as a Team Lead Full Stack Developer.
Create a Strong Experience Section for Your Team Lead Full Stack Developer Resume
Your experience section is the heart of your resume, pulsating with the rich experiences you’ve gathered over the years. Here are some examples to guide you:
- “Led a team of full-stack developers in a fast-paced software development environment, achieving a 30% improvement in project efficiency.”
- “Championed the implementation of new development methodologies, resulting in streamlined processes and improved collaboration across teams.”
- “Developed and led training programs, enhancing the skill set of team members and contributing to the overall growth of the development team.”
Each experience is a chapter in your career story, narrating tales of challenges met, solutions found, and successes achieved.
Sample Education Section for Your Team Lead Full Stack Developer Resume
Your educational journey is the foundation upon which your career stands. It is a testimony to your knowledge, expertise, and commitment to learning. Here’s how you can list your educational milestones:
- Master of Science in Computer Science, XYZ University, a journey of deep learning and specialization, 2017.
- Bachelor of Technology in Software Engineering, ABC University, the foundation stone of your software development career, 2014.
- Certified Scrum Master, a recognition of your expertise in agile development methodologies, 2018.
Each educational qualification is a stepping stone, leading you to the pinnacle of success in your career.
Team Lead Full Stack Developer Skills for Your Resume
Your skill set is your toolbox, equipped with a diverse range of tools honed over the years. It is a showcase of your abilities, both innate and acquired. Let’s list down the essential skills that a Team Lead Full Stack Developer should possess:
- Leadership and team management, the ability to guide your team towards successful project outcomes.
- Communication and interpersonal skills, the art of conveying technical concepts effectively and building strong relationships.
- Problem-solving abilities, the knack of finding solutions to complex challenges in software development.
- Attention to detail, the meticulous approach to ensuring high-quality code and project deliverables.
- Adaptability and resilience, the ability to navigate and adapt to the evolving landscape of technology and development.
- Expertise in back-end technologies and frameworks, such as Node.js, Django, or Spring.
- Database management skills, including SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with version control systems like Git.
- Knowledge of cloud platforms and services, such as AWS or Azure.
Each skill is a tool, aiding you in providing exceptional leadership and technical expertise to your development team.
Common Mistakes to Avoid When Writing a Team Lead Full Stack Developer Resume
As you craft your resume, it is crucial to avoid common pitfalls that can hinder your chances of landing your dream job. Here we list down some mistakes often seen in resumes and how to avoid them:
- Using a generic approach, failing to highlight your unique fit for the Team Lead Full Stack Developer role.
- Listing job duties without emphasizing your achievements, resulting in a narrative that lacks depth and impact.
- Underestimating the importance of a cover letter, missing the opportunity to narrate your story and connect with potential employers on a personal level.
- Overloading your resume with technical jargon, potentially obscuring your true value and expertise.
- Failing to proofread, a mistake that can tarnish your professional image and attention to detail.
Avoiding these mistakes ensures that your resume is both authentic and compelling, increasing your chances of making a positive impression on prospective employers.
Key Takeaways for Your Team Lead Full Stack Developer Resume
As we conclude this comprehensive guide, let’s recap the key points to keep in mind while crafting your Team Lead Full Stack Developer resume:
- Highlight your leadership journey, showcasing the milestones achieved and the teams led.
- Emphasize your technical proficiency, showcasing your expertise in full-stack development technologies.
- Detail the strategic initiatives you’ve spearheaded, painting a picture of your visionary approach to software development.
- Include a section on continuous learning, showcasing the certifications and courses you’ve undertaken to stay at the forefront of industry trends.
Finally, feel free to utilize resources like AI Resume Builder, Resume Design, Resume Samples, Resume Examples, Resume Skills, Resume Help, Resume Synonyms, and Job Responsibilities to create a standout application and prepare for the Team Lead Full Stack Developer job interview.