Are you an Operational Planning Manager by profession and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional Operational Planning Manager Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Operational Planning Manager Resume Sample
Operational Planning Manager
Experienced in Business development with high-level finance, analytics, & communication skills; focused on building strategic alliances through mutually beneficial relationships and customer satisfaction concentration.
Operational Planning Manager
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial
- Working closely with the Vice President of Shared Services in the management of the Shared Services organization.
- Lead transformation for shared services objectives by driving pogress of Human Capital & Supply Chain projects.
- Preparing & presenting bi-weekly shred services transformation progress reports to CEO & VPs.
- Lead the Operation and Planning function and drive service excellence, value creation, and high customer satisfaction in the organization.
- Manage the development and consolidation of Shared Services strategy, business plan and budget.
- Ensure controllership and conduct financial analysis activities of Shared Services.
- Work with Shared Services departments to prepare and consolidate the workforce plan.
- Reviewing & redesigning procedures & approval path for contracts, variation orders committee member.
- Employee grievances committee member.
Deputy General Manager
- Maintain healthy relationship with customers.
- Manage suppliers and expand product portfolio with existing suppliers.
- Identify areas of growth and attract new suppliers.
- Preparing annual business plan with suppliers.
- Achieve growth by forming stratigic relationships with customers.
- Oversee bid preparation for tenders and major deals.
Finance & Administration:
- Manage company’s financial accounting, monitoring and reporting systems.
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
- Arranging new sources of finance.
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual statements.
- Interviewing new recruitment candidates.
- Evaluating & training employees.
- Prepare and gain approvals for credit applications.
- Spreading of financial /balance sheet and conduct ratio / cash flow analysis.
- Cross sell other bank products such as cash management, E-Banking, investment products and treasury products to client base.
- Enhance share of wallet for the existing relationships.
- Seeking out new relationships for the bank.
- Ensuring top quality product and services delivery to corporate clients.
- Ensure continued compliance with policy.
Masters Degree, Finance
New York Institute of Technology
Bachelor’s Degree, Management Information Systems
University of Michigan