Are you a Patient Support by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Patient Support Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
Patient-centred Project Leader with a strong history of leading Patient Support Programs in the healthcare industry. Dedicated, hardworking, reliable and accurate professional who delivers courteous service at all times.Committed to providing quality pharmaceutical care as an essential link in disease management.
- Patient Management
- Customer service
- Data Management
- Microsoft office
Project Leader – Patient Support Program
- Assisting the Program Manager in managing drug Adherence programs by liaising with hospitals, distributors, and pharmacies, doctors and patients.
- Ensuring that eligible patients are enrolled in the programs in a timely manner and in accordance with the project workflow and timelines.
- Assisting in developing and managing the relationship with the Government as well as key national and international stakeholders.
- Developing and managing the relationship with Treating Physicians by promoting the assigned Programs to increase eligible patient referral.
- Assessing patient’s medical eligibility for the programs, reviewing all cases and following up with doctors and referred patients and ensuring enrolled patients receive follow up calls efficiently and Preparing timely monitoring reports with patient numbers and logistics as well as quality assurance reports for internal review.
- Monitoring and tracking patient files in collaboration as patients proceed through the program and Maintaining and updating electronic program files, including patient and quality assurance data.
Program Coordinator – Patient Assistance Program
- Liaised with hospitals, distributors, pharmacies and patients.
- Co-payment reimburse solution administration.
- Worked closely with the Program Manager to secure patient file approval and ensured that patient file is complete and ready to be submitted in a timely manner and in accordance with the project processes.
- Carried out patient, Doctor, Pharmacy and private sector visits for project flow and ensured that patients receive their medications quickly and efficiently.
- Prepared timely monitoring reports with patient numbers and charities support.
Bachelor Of Pharmacy
- Passed with distinction
Project on “Synthesis and Evaluation of Anticancer and Antioxidant activity of Coumarin Derivatives”.
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample