Are you a Personal Assistant by profession and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional Senior Personal Assistant Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
6+ years of working experience in furniture and plastic manufacturing industry . Dedicated, goal-driven sales professional with a deep technical understanding and ability to identify and maintain strategic relationships with clients to achieve company-wide goals and objectives.
- Microsoft Office
- Online Marketing
- Drawing Detailing
Sales & Marketing Executive
- Promote company products to new and existing customers.
- To increase customer base and create new business opportunities.
- Follow up customer’s inquiry and prepare quotation, follow up sales and the performance aftersales.
- Generate costing from customer drawing and prepare component list to production.
- Prompt & timely collections of payment from customers.
- Coordinate with different supporting team for customer requirement and complaints.
- Assisting marketing manager in marketing activities, exhibition and promotional events.
- Assisting Sales and Marketing Manager to develop strategic marketing plan and marketing budgets.
- Providing support for marketing events and exhibitions as required.
- Handling Alibaba, website development and perform other duties assigned by Management.
- Maintain good relationship with existing customers and suppliers by providing prompt follow-up services.
- Managing schedule and make arrangement for appointments, meetings, travel and hotel reservation.
- Assist all incoming and outgoing mails / other necessary correspondence
- Updating and safe keeping of confidential documents, maintain the security of office records and files.
- Recording and submission of directors claims.
- Liaise with foreign customers and preparing correspondence on the Director’s behalf.
- Advise, perform and assist in secretarial and administrative matters assigned by the management.
- Liaise and follow up with government authorities (MPK, Bomba, JKKP, MITI, MIDA, KDN) on licensing application.
- Planning, organizing and managing events like company team building.
- Handling for staff training, interview arrangement and recruitment
- Prepare annual leave and LMW custom report, handle foreign worker permits, check-out memo (COM), passports, air flight tickets, claims, annual leave.
- Assist account department and issue payment for suppliers, follow up with customer payment. Prepare monthly sales report, customer aging and supplier aging report.
- Liaise with local supplier.
- Monitoring the product/material purchase progress.
Bachelor’s Degree of Business Management (Hons)
Course : Business Management (CGPA : 3.32/4.00)
Career Expert Tips:
Perfect Guide to Write a Personal Assistant Resume
Writing a resume for a Personal Assistant is not an easy task. Some of the most sought-after Personal Assistants in the industry sometimes have to do this as their sole source of income. In order to get your foot in the door, you need to make sure you are doing it correctly! Follow these instructions carefully and write up your resume or cover letter with this guide on writing resumes.
First, you want to make it clear that this is a resume for a Personal Assistant. The title should go across the top of the page in bold text. It should read “Personal Assistant Resume.” Do not make the mistake of putting anything other than that!
When you are writing up your resume, you want to be as clear and concise as possible. You do not have much time to impress your audience with what you have to offer.
This article will show you how to write a Personal Assistant resume based on the guide to writing resumes. We recommend you keep these guidelines in mind the entire time while writing. Adhere to what is below, and your resume will surely be impressed!
Personal Assistant Resume: What You Should Include
At the top of your Personal Assistant resume, you should include just your name and contact information. Do not forget your email address, and do not make any typos or mistakes.
Do not forget your contact information:
Contact information should be included above and below your name. Your name is very important to include in a resume, and it will be the first thing that the hiring manager sees when they read through your resume. They will want to know how to get hold of you, so include this information. This is also why you should write under your full name throughout the entire resume.
Personal Assistant Resume: Begin with a Memorable Headline
The first section of your resume should be the headline. In the Personal Assistant industry, this section is typically reserved for an objective. An objective is a one or two-sentence summary of what you want to achieve while working for the company from which you are applying. For example, you might write “Seeking long-term employment with a hardworking company that will value my skills and creativity. I am motivated, dependable, and determined to be the best in my industry.”
Personal Assistant Resume: Skills and Attributes
When you are writing a resume for a Personal Assistant, you want to make sure you state your skills. You want to do this at the top of your resume. You want it to appear as though you already have all the skills required for the job.
Do not make the mistake of only stating your skills, and then leaving the section to the end. When you are writing a resume for a Personal Assistant, it is essential that you state all of your skills at the top of your resume. You should include this section in bold text. The hiring manager will see it at the top of your resume, and will know the skills you have. It is very important that you have solid and impressive skills!
Guide to writing a Personal Assistant Resume summary:
The skills section should be professionally written, too. Do not write as though you are writing a list of your attributes. Keep it short and sweet, and include only the necessary information.
You want to make it clear to the hiring manager that this is a Personal Assistant resume or cover letter. You do this by writing an objective at the top of your Personal Assistant resume. An objective is a one-two sentence summary of what you seek to achieve while working for that company.
“Having 5 years of experience in the Personal Assistant industry, as well as 1 year of internship with a top-rated company, I am eager to learn more about the scope of the personal assistant job. The position will provide me with flexible hours and a superior living environment. I am confident that with my skills, training, and hard work I can prove to be an asset for your company.”
Top 10 Effective Personal Assistant Skills
- Ability to multitask – Many personal assistants nowadays must multitask. This means you must be able to work on several different tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to organize – Personal assistants are often asked to organize tasks and make sure the company’s paperwork is running smoothly.
- Computer skills – It is essential that you know how to use a computer. In the Personal Assistant industry, everything revolves around the computer. You must be able to write emails and do basic work successfully on the computer.
- Knowledge of administrative procedures – As a personal assistant, you must know how to handle administrative procedures in your industry. For instance, you need to know when payroll checks are coming out and what steps are involved in completing this task.
- Manage time effectively – Personal assistants must be able to manage their own time effectively. You must learn to keep track of how much time you spend on tasks and how much time you have left.
- Teamwork skills – Essentially, the personal assistant is the boss of a few employees, including a receptionist, secretary, and administrative workers. The success of the personal assistant depends largely on his or her ability to do this job well with minimal supervision from someone above him or her in the company hierarchy.
- Strong communication skills – One of the most important skills a Personal Assistant needs is strong communication skills. You must be able to communicate effectively with a variety of people, including co-workers, bosses, and clients.
- Efficient use of time – A personal assistant must be able to manage his or her own time efficiently. Even if you are not working on the job, you still need to know how to use your own time wisely.
- Professional appearance – A personal assistant has to be professional in every aspect of his or her work. He or she must present a good image for the company that is hiring him or her.
- Customer service skills – Most companies have a reliable “front line” of customer service agents who handle all calls from customers, as well as accounting and other administrative tasks for the company. Personal assistants must be able to work with these individuals and treat them like any other customer with a pleasant demeanor.
Guide to Write a Personal Assistant Cover Letter:
- Include the personal assistant cover letter template in your job search marketing campaign (Share, E-Mail and Print)
- Be sure that your cover letter is tailored to the position you are applying for
- Seek help from a career development coach or instructor to develop your personal assistant cover letter
- Be sure to check over your personal assistant cover letter for typos and grammatical mistakes before you hit send.
- Send your personalized cover letter via postal mail as a follow-up to your email personal assistant cover letter.
- SENDING YOUR PERSONAL ASSISTANT COVER LETTER: When you send your cover letter, be sure to:
• Include all the information requested in the job description.
• Include a contact phone number to facilitate a call and/or interview.
• Signatory consent is required, so please list your name, address, and daytime telephone number on the first page of your cover letter.
- Even if you didn’t get the job, keep in mind that your cover letter is a marketing tool to help you land future sales.
- Prepare for the interview by preparing your questions and answers. Keep the questions simple and straightforward.
- There are many ways to approach the personal assistant resume but it should always be specific and unique and designed to highlight your desired skills.
- Your resume should convey information about your skills, experience, education, hobbies and interests that are valuable to potential employers.
- It is important for you to consider what kind of employer or position you are seeking when writing your resume. Each job title should have a corresponding skill set.
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample