Are you a Personal Trainer by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Personal Trainer CV sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV samples.
8 Year Experienced High-energy Personal Trainer with strong background in Strength, Crossfit, Calisthenics, Powerlifting and Armwrestling instruction with an entrepreneurial flare. Demonstrating consistent achievement of objectives, strong multitasking and service skills, dedication to organizational goals. Committed to delivering clients with fun, interacting and addictive training routines, personalized to their specific physical and personal needs. Continually seeking new knowledge and understanding of techniques to improve client experience. Being a part of massive social media towards the effectiveness of creativity will impact gym’s revenue growth.
- Industry Knowledge
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills
- Self Motivated
- A Dependable Nature
- Listening Skills
- 1-on-1 Personal Training
- Strength & Conditioning
- Flexibility & Mobility
- Armwrestling / Mas-Wrestling
Strength and Conditioning Coach (Off Season)
- Design and implement strength training and conditioning programs in off-season
- Evaluate Athletes.
- Maintain Athlete Records.
- Administer Tests.
- Work in cooperation with the sports medicine or athletic training staff in the rehabilitation and strengthening of injured athletes.
Personal Training & Crossfit (Thailand)
- Calisthenics Classes
- Strenght Classes
- Private Group Training
- HIIT Classes
- Crossfit Beginner Classes
Personal Trainer (Los Angeles)
- Develop and implement personalized exercise and diet programs to assist individual clients
- Counsel clients about fitness, exercise, and injury management
- Instruct clients how to use equipment and ensure all equipment is well maintained
Personal Trainer (Norway)
- Assume the responsibility of training existing clients who are interested inincreasing their fitness levels, losing weight and entering competitions
- Provide clients with safe, reasonable exercises that they can perform in the gym aswell as at home
- Give clients ample notice if you need to change appointment times and respond quickly to clients who must change their schedules
- Talk to members of the gym about their goals and introduce them to our personal training packages
- Collect weekly payments from your clients and turn them over to our accounting department
- Lead group fitness classes when necessary
- Advise clients about important safety concerns and demonstrate exercises or maneuvers as needed
Calisthenics Trainer & Europe Ambassador
- International Workshops
- Calisthenics Theory
- Stretches & Warm Ups
- Push Up Progressions
- Pull Up Progressions
- Inversion Basics
- Dip Variations & Progressions
- Skin the Cat
- Squat to Pistol Squat Series
- Dragon Flags°
- Intermediate-Advanced Theory & Application
- Stretches & Warm Ups
- Intermidiate Inversions
- Front & Back Lever
- Ring & Bar Muscle Ups
- Ring Training
- Introduction to Planche
Calisthenics Trainer (Worldwide)
- Providing one to one guidance to clients to help them achieve their calisthenics goals.
- Selecting the correct set of exercises for a client to achieve maximum results.
- Devising fitness programmes for weight loss, muscular gain and rehabilitation etc.
- Conducting fitness and exercise classes and demonstrating equipment.
- Welcoming people into Bodyweight training and giving general inductions to them.
- Tracking a client’s progress and accurately updating their record.
- Explaining to clients the results they can expect from particular exercise regimes.
Street Workout and Calisthenics Trainer
We are the World Street Workout and Calisthenics Federation (WSWCF) established educational institution for official street workout and calisthenics trainer certification and since 2017 also for calisthenics park and gym certification. Trainers’ education programme developed by leading specialists of WSWCF based on the huge experience, specifically in street workout and calisthenics sport and movement. The main goal WSWCF Academy is to give the street workout and calisthenics fans a proper and what is most important – safe system for their bodyweight exercises and calisthenics sport and fitness trainings.
StreetSport Elite Coach Level 2
StreetSport Workshops provide trainers and enthusiasts with the skill and understanding neccesary to excel at bodyweight training. Our NASM approved Continued Education courses give greater depth to your calisthenics regime. Learn training theory and apply concepts in real time in these practical and conceptual Workshops. Enthusiasts can use these tools to get into amazing shape while having fun. Fitness Professionals can define a niche for themselves as calisthenic instructors in one of the largest trends in the industry.
San Jose Fitness Expo 2018
LA Fitness Expo 2018
San Diego Fitness Expo 2017
FIBO Expo 2015
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner Resume
- Affiliate Manager Resume Sample
- Third-Party Compliance Manager Resume
- HVAC Engineer Resume Sample
- Food Safety Consultant Resume Sample
- Marketing Communication CV Example
- Service Delivery Manager Resume Example
- Science Teacher Resume Example
- Senior Sales Manager Resume Example
- Performance Engineer Resume Sample