Are you a Pharmacist by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Pharmacist CV sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV templates.
Looking for a position as a Pharmacist for the reputed organization which provides growth and success to my career and where I can make best use of my efforts in gaining experience.
- Effecient, Work Flow Optimizer
- Addressing patient/associate concerns
- Pharmacist traveling between 12+ stores in Puget Sound locations – rx volume ranging 250-800 per day.
- Timely delivery and distribution of COVID-19 vaccinations, in temperature-controlled environment.
- Trained 8+ technicians for immunization delivery.
- Conducts COVID-19 anterior nasal swab testing.
- Administers COVID-19 vaccinations and ancillary vaccinations, and performs health screenings including blood pressure, lipid, BMI, A1C and glucose monitoring at quarterly health fairs.
- Management of 10 technicians at a 2500 scripts/week pharmacy.
- Schedule work shifts weekly and monthly for technicians and pharmacists, respectively.
- Promote immunization services, leading team to become #3 in region for flu and ancillary shots.
- Implemented and trained 10 technicians and 2 pharmacists on new USP 800 guidelines and COVID-19 guidelines.
- Coordinated COVID-19 immunization events 2-3 times per week, vaccinating an average of 150 patients during each event.
- Pharmacist at one of the top 5 highest volume Rite Aid pharmacies on the west coast, dispensing up to 1,200 prescriptions daily.
- Comprehensive counseling services through Outcomes and Mirixa MTM systems to improve patient outcomes and pharmacy reimbursements.
- Active participate in the promotion and administration of immunizations, helping various stores to reach their seasonal influenza vaccination goals.
- Counted and inventoried all controlled medications and combined 200+ patient profiles during pour over event.
Doctorate of Pharmacy
LCCI diploma in Marketing, level III
IELTS general, Band 7
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Event Organizer Resume Sample
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example