Are you a Pharmacy Manager by profession and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional Pharmacy Manager Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Pharmacy Manager Resume Sample
Having 10 Years of experience in handling daily operations of a pharmaceutical point of sales. I work with attention and focus to deliver the best customer service. I manage and supervise daily work with ease. I wish to work in a manager position, using all my knowledge and experience to contribute to the growth of a business.
Seventh Rainbow Hospital
- Including the main duties of a pharmacist:
- Preparing and dispensing medication on the basis of physicians’ requests.
- Providing general health advice to patients.
- Performs primary functions of the Registered Pharmacy manager for MOH.
- Updates Doctors and other healthcare providers about SFDA Drug Recalls.
- Assisted in Interviewing candidates recruitment.
- Acting Pharmacy Director: Performed responsibilities as a temporary capacity (when Pharmacy Director is on leave).
- Served as In-charge/Supervisor for the Out-patient Pharmacy until hiring of an Out-pt. Supervisor (2017 “Hospital opening’ – Ongoing).
- Observed and supervised the work performance of Pharmacist to ensure adherence to efficient department flow.
- Handled training and mentoring of new staff & Intern student orientation & training.
- Supervised the inventory of pharmacy stock.
- Determined medications and supplies needed.
- Handling orders and maintaining stock levels.
- Receiving medications – Addition on system.
- On a daily basis, placed purchase requests with purchasing department as required and in adherence with monthly consumption.
- Handled purchasing of medicines and regulation of stock inventory.
- Participated in meetings with medical representatives.
- Sustains the formulary by minimizing nonformulary procurements, utilizing therapeutic substitution protocols, and promoting rational drug therapy selection.
- Supervised the inventory of pharmacy stock and determined supplies needed/ Assure that stock items are used prior to expiration dates.
- Closely supervised and monitored the overall aspect of pharmacy operations, customer satisfaction evaluation, regular patient counseling, inventory maintenance, profit and payments reconciliation.
- Executed day-to-day operations in the pharmacy as they pertain to the workflow.
- Supervised the pharmacy production staff to ensure proper order dispensing and patient counseling.
- Improved employee morale by scheduling monthly staff meetings to go over accomplishments and highlights.
Heart Touch Hospital
- In-charge of Narcotics/Controlled (3 Months + cover whenever Narcotic Pharmacist is on leave)
- Distribution of all Narcotic and Controlled drugs for all floors.
- Documentation of Narcotic and Controlled prescription.
- Handled record-keeping of controlled substances.
- Handling incident reports.
- Prescribing & Dispensing incidents.
- Training of new Narcotic Pharmacist.
- Quality Coordinator: Represented the Pharmacy Department during CBAHI survey. (ESR + Mock survey + /actual survey). The Hospital received CBAHI certificate.
- Co-wrote Pharmacy Department Policies & Procedures.
- Prepared needed Forms.
- Collected data and finalized the Formulary.
- Awarded with Certification on CBAHI presented from the Hospital.
- Secretary of Pharmacy & Therapeutics Committee (Prepared Agenda and Minutes of meeting).
- Handling OVRs & patients’ complaints, & occurrence of Medication errors.
- Fixing issues with the system.
- Organizing staff continues education.
Faculty of Pharmacy
New York University – United States