Are you looking for a pl sql developer job? Here we have the best recommended professional pl sql developer resume sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job.
PL SQL Developer Resume Example
PL SQL DEVELOPER
Oracle PL/SQL Developer with 7 years of experience in Analysis, Design, and Implementation of Custome
Applications using the Oracle Relational Database Management System (RDBMS). Ability to work as
an independent or as part of a team. Highly skilled and experienced PL SQL Developer with programs and
- Oracle (SQL, PL/SQL)
- Data Modelling
- SQL PLUS
- SQL Loader
- UNIX Shell scripting
- HP QC
- ER Win 4.0/7.3
Senior PL/SQL Developer
JP Morgan – New York Jun 2018 – Present
- Participated in Analysis, Design, and Implementation of Business Applications using the Oracle (RDBMS).
- Participated in all phases of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) from analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance with timely delivery against aggressive deadlines.
- Expertise in Client-Server application development using Oracle 11g/10g, PL/SQL,SQL *PLUS, TOAD and SQL DEVELOPER.
- Effectively made use of Table Functions, Indexes, Table Partitioning, Collections,Analytical functions, Materialized Views.
- Good knowledge on logical and physical Data Modeling using normalizing Techniques.
- Created Tables, Views, Constraints, Index (B Tree, Bitmap and Function Based).
- Developed Complex database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Experience in Oracle supplied packages,Dynamic SQL, Records and PL/SQL Tables.
- Worked extensively on Ref Cursor, External Tables and Collections.
- Expertise in Dynamic SQL, Collections and Exception handling.
- Good knowledge of Query Optimizer, Execution Plans, and Indexes.
- Used Bulk Collections for better performance and easy retrieval of data, by reducing context switching between SQL and PL/SQL engines.
Security Trading System (STS)
PL/SQL Developer Dec 2015 – Dec 2017
Client: More Techno Securities, inc, New York.
It’s an Internet-Enabled Application with a database backend, Provides an extensive range of functions and
data access within all key investment activities such as Trade Processing, Investment Management, Cash
Processing, Regulatory reporting and Inquires & reports. It also fully supports domestic and international
securities trading of Equity.
● Coordinated with the front end UI developer team to provide them with the necessary stored
procedures and packages insight into the data.
● Created indexes on the tables for faster retrieval of the data to enhance database performance.
● Creation of database objects like tables, views, materialized views, procedures and
packages using oracle tools like Toad, SQL Developer and SQL* plus.
● Handled errors using Exception Handling extensively for the ease of debugging and displaying the error messages in the application.
● Involved in the continuous enhancements and fixing of production problems.
● Extensively used bulk collection in PL/SQL objects for improving the performing.
Environment: Oracle 11g, SQL * Plus, TOAD, SQL Developer
Accounting Process System (APS)
PL/SQL Developer Jan 2018 – Present
Client: Bank of America – Florida.
It’s a converting of the Legacy system (Modern Disbursement System) to Integration Disbursement system(IDS), which provides an extensive range of functions and data access within all key investment activities such as Loan, Sub-loan, Grant, Cash Processing, Voucher Regulatory reporting, and Interface & reports.
● Coordinated with the front end design team to provide them with the necessary stored
procedures and the necessary insight into the data.
● For Interface Module Creating of database objects like tables, views, procedures, Collection using oracle tools like SQL Developer.
● For Report Module Designing Front end and Backend as well using Jasper report
Environment: Oracle 11g, SQL * Plus, TOAD, SQL Developer, Jasper iReport
Masters of Computer Applications
University of Florida – Gainesville, Florida
Bachelors of Computer Application
Princeton University – Princeton, New Jersey