Are you looking for a pl sql developer job? Here we have the best recommended professional pl sql developer resume sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job.
PL SQL Developer Resume Example
PL SQL DEVELOPER
Oracle PL/SQL Developer with 7 years of experience in Analysis, Design, and Implementation of Custome
Applications using the Oracle Relational Database Management System (RDBMS). Ability to work as
an independent or as part of a team. Highly skilled and experienced PL SQL Developer with programs and
- Oracle (SQL, PL/SQL)
- Data Modelling
- SQL PLUS
- SQL Loader
- UNIX Shell scripting
- HP QC
- ER Win 4.0/7.3
Senior PL/SQL Developer
JP Morgan – New York Jun 2018 – Present
- Participated in Analysis, Design, and Implementation of Business Applications using the Oracle (RDBMS).
- Participated in all phases of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) from analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance with timely delivery against aggressive deadlines.
- Expertise in Client-Server application development using Oracle 11g/10g, PL/SQL,SQL *PLUS, TOAD and SQL DEVELOPER.
- Effectively made use of Table Functions, Indexes, Table Partitioning, Collections,Analytical functions, Materialized Views.
- Good knowledge on logical and physical Data Modeling using normalizing Techniques.
- Created Tables, Views, Constraints, Index (B Tree, Bitmap and Function Based).
- Developed Complex database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Experience in Oracle supplied packages,Dynamic SQL, Records and PL/SQL Tables.
- Worked extensively on Ref Cursor, External Tables and Collections.
- Expertise in Dynamic SQL, Collections and Exception handling.
- Good knowledge of Query Optimizer, Execution Plans, and Indexes.
- Used Bulk Collections for better performance and easy retrieval of data, by reducing context switching between SQL and PL/SQL engines.
Security Trading System (STS)
PL/SQL Developer Dec 2015 – Dec 2017
Client: More Techno Securities, inc, New York.
It’s an Internet-Enabled Application with a database backend, Provides an extensive range of functions and
data access within all key investment activities such as Trade Processing, Investment Management, Cash
Processing, Regulatory reporting and Inquires & reports. It also fully supports domestic and international
securities trading of Equity.
● Coordinated with the front end UI developer team to provide them with the necessary stored
procedures and packages insight into the data.
● Created indexes on the tables for faster retrieval of the data to enhance database performance.
● Creation of database objects like tables, views, materialized views, procedures and
packages using oracle tools like Toad, SQL Developer and SQL* plus.
● Handled errors using Exception Handling extensively for the ease of debugging and displaying the error messages in the application.
● Involved in the continuous enhancements and fixing of production problems.
● Extensively used bulk collection in PL/SQL objects for improving the performing.
Environment: Oracle 11g, SQL * Plus, TOAD, SQL Developer
Accounting Process System (APS)
PL/SQL Developer Jan 2018 – Present
Client: Bank of America – Florida.
It’s a converting of the Legacy system (Modern Disbursement System) to Integration Disbursement system(IDS), which provides an extensive range of functions and data access within all key investment activities such as Loan, Sub-loan, Grant, Cash Processing, Voucher Regulatory reporting, and Interface & reports.
● Coordinated with the front end design team to provide them with the necessary stored
procedures and the necessary insight into the data.
● For Interface Module Creating of database objects like tables, views, procedures, Collection using oracle tools like SQL Developer.
● For Report Module Designing Front end and Backend as well using Jasper report
Environment: Oracle 11g, SQL * Plus, TOAD, SQL Developer, Jasper iReport
Masters of Computer Applications
University of Florida – Gainesville, Florida
Bachelors of Computer Application
Princeton University – Princeton, New Jersey
Career Expert Tips:
PL SQL Developer Resume with Writing Guide
Writing a resume for your PL SQL Developer is a crucial first step to landing the job you want. It’s also important to remember that your resume and cover letter serve as a way for employers to get to know what kind of person you are and what value you can offer their company.
First, let’s take a look at how best to customize your resume. Step 1 – Research: You want to make sure that there is a good match between the skills and qualifications mentioned in your resume and those required by the employer.
We recommend you to go through our article “how to write a resume“. We assure you will get the best of your knowledge to build a job-winning SQL developer resume or curriculum vitae. In case if you want to know about the types of resume formats used in the current job market. We are happy to give you the full details about the “resume formats” for your next job.
PL SQL Developer Resume Writing Guide:
A resume is not something you whip up in a few minutes. A good one takes time and effort to design, and will provide you with an advantage when it comes to landing that perfect job. Let’s take a look at how to go about designing the perfect PL SQL Developer resume.
Customize Your Content for Each Job Posting
The first thing you want to do is customize your content for each job posting before you begin writing your resume.
You can start by creating a new Word document and then pasting the job description into it.
In this document, you want to go through and be sure that any experience you have fits the requirements asked for by the company.
For example, let’s say you are applying for a Java Developer position. You will want to go through each bullet point in the description and try to summarize experiences you have that reflect those skills.
After you’ve done this, you should put in a title and make sure any dates are correct by going through each bullet point and checking which jobs in the company’s career portal have that date listed.
Follow a Template When it Comes Down to Resume Writing
Resumes are usually only a few pages long so there is no excuse for going off on a tangent when writing your resume. A good resume will provide your reader with all the information they need quickly and easily.
The first part of your resume is where you want to include contact information such as your name, address, and phone number. If you have an email address or website that you want to include, now would be the time to do so as well.
The next section of your resume will go over your education. Here you want to list the schools you attended and the degrees you earned from them. It might also be a good idea to include any relevant accomplishments from this part of your resume as well.
After that, you should talk about all of your relevant experience on your resume. This is where you want to list out all work experience in reverse chronological order with the most recent job listed first. Make sure you include specific titles for each job you’ve had and the names of companies where you worked.
You can also include other relevant experience such as internships or leadership roles in clubs & organizations. You should also list your participation in any specialized skills courses, workshops, seminars, or training programs on your resume as well.
If there are any honors or awards that you have received, they should go here as well.
PL SQL Developer Responsibilities:
- Designed and implemented a PL SQL Developer workstation application.
2.Designed, developed, and managed the PL SQL Developer application server.
3.Designed and developed on the PL SQL Developer system.
4.Established productivity goals for the PL SQL Developer environment.
5.Identified system requirements, specifications, design patterns, interface designs
6.Planned activities to implement PL SQL Developer interfaces
7.Planned and created the PL SQL Developer database.
8.Planned and executed the PL SQL Developer application
9.Performed tests on the PL SQL Developer system
10.Piloted the PL SQL Developer system
Top 10 Must-have PL SQL Developer Skills:
- Good communication skills with the ability to converse in both written and oral form.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Teamwork skills.
- Composure under pressure and stress.
- Professionalism, especially from those managing projects, or working in a client-facing environment, like banks or other institutions that need to maintain a certain image and reputation at all times.
- A competitive spirit.
- Honesty and integrity, as can really do your career good, especially in small companies or large government institutions.
- Patience is a must when working with large amounts of data or databases that take time to run complex queries and process them for output.
- IT literacy, especially with a strong understanding of PL/SQL.
- An ability to absorb information and do analysis quickly and efficiently.
Other than those above-mentioned skills, many other requirements will have to be met before you can be hired for the job that you want in any certain industry:
- You must be well-versed in technical jargon and terminology.
- You must have extensive knowledge of Oracle DB architecture.
- You must know about the technology stack (and most importantly – SQL).
Tips to write a PL SQL Developer Resume Summary:
A personal resume is not meant to be read once, but several times. Write each section with a specific purpose in mind and add content only if it complements the rest of your resume. Your reader will glean a great deal of information from reading your resume and the tips below can make your job search process go smoothly!
- Keep it short and to the point. It is important to define your top skills as well as include a short description about your work experience. Once you have done that, you have completed the main part of a successful resume.
- Use keywords and action words. Highlight the skills you want your reader to focus on in order to create interest in your resume. This will increase the likelihood that you will be called for an interview!
- Don’t be afraid of bold or italics highlighting: they show importance!
- Organize data clearly so that one skill or experience leads to the next.
- Use active verbs and quantify where possible.
- Include action verbs in the headings, not just in the body of your resume.
- Keep it simple and easy to read with no unecessary fluff or technical terms.
- Keep sentences and phrases short and lively, but not convoluted or informal sounding. They should be clear and concise without errors!
Tips to write a PL SQL Developer Resume Objective:
Include an objective statement in your resume that tells your reader what you hope to obtain from the hiring process. A good objective statement should focus on specific skills that you have acquired or you wish to acquire. You should also include a chronological list of the steps you took to achieve their attainment. It is important to describe your qualifications and skills in enough detail so that the reader can understand why you are qualified for the position.
- Start with an action verb or key word (and/or trend words). For example: “Developed PL/SQL development skills” or “Increased efficiency. “
- State what position you are applying for.
- Include a high level skill or quantified value you possess in the resume. For example: ” 20 years of experience developing PL/SQL functions and packages.”
- Begin with your most recent job and move backwards, until you reach your educational experiences at the end of your resume.
- Explain how your skills are relevant to the position you are applying for, and how they have evolved throughout your career so far.
How to write a PL SQL Developer Cover Letter:
A PL SQL Developer Cover Letter is a resume-style cover letter to accompany a job application.
All resumes and cover letters should be written in the active voice, but that doesn’t mean you have to only write about yourself. Here’s an important tip: write about what you know, not what you did!
The best PL SQL Developer Cover Letter tips on how to format and how to use this excellent resume style will help you stand out from other candidates.
- The opening paragraph of your PL SQL Developer Cover Letter should include some basic information, such as your full name, address and phone number, plus the name of the company for which you are applying.
- The next part of your PL SQL Developer Cover Letter should talk about why you would like to work for the company; or describe the position the company is advertising, and how you think you could fill that position in an exemplary manner.
- In the last paragraph, you should thank the hiring managers for his or her consideration, and nicely end your letter with your signature and contact information (email address, phone number).
- If you get an opportunity to mention any of your relevant PL SQL Developer experience or skills in closing remarks, be sure to list them!
- Use a correctly formatted cover letter to grab the attention of a hiring manager in seconds. Use it to highlight what makes you so special – your professionalism, level of knowledge and skills.
- There are several ways to organize your resume. Be sure to choose an organization that is relevant to the industry you are applying for.
- Your resume should be easy to read and understandable by everyone, even recruiters who have never seen your work before. Make sure that it is consistent throughout and has a standard layout.
- Try to stay away from fancy formatting of documents, as it might make the resume harder to read due to color scheme changes or designs.
I hope you are ready to create the SQL developer resume that helps you to land your dream job?
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Trade Advisor Resume Sample
- ERP Administrator Resume Example
- Assistant Nurse Resume Example
- Process Associate Resume Sample
- Automotive Journalist Resume Sample
- Illustrator Resume Example
- Business Systems Analyst Resume Sample
- Architect Resume Example
- Application Engineer Resume Sample
- UX Specialist Resume Example