Are you looking for a sap job? Here we have the best recommended professional sap resume sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job.
Professional SAP Resume Example
A multi-skilled & result oriented IT/SAP Professional with 11 years of experience in the Information Technology domain. Having around 7 years of experience in SAP ABAP & having around 4 years of experience in software development
SAP Developer / Team Lead
General Motors – Detroit, MI – Oct 24 – Present
- Works with other teams to support IT processes in change management, incident & problem management in day-to-day operations.
- Managing & reporting on the allocation of annual IT budget, interacting & negotiating with vendors for cost-effectiveness. Handling IT assets & inventory management, software-related purchases.
- Imparting training of newly implemented applications like HRMS, QEHS, PMS & IT system policy awareness to newly joint employees across all company locations.
- Received 50 hrs + training on topics like Leaders as a Teacher, Teambuilding, Time management, Managerial Skills & effectiveness, PMS, QMS, QEHS, Sexual Harassment at the workplace, Industry 4.0, etc.
SAP ABAP Developer
Deloitte – New York, US Jan 2010 – May 2014
- Progressed through promotions throughout tenure with Reliable Autotech, Currently Handling IT Team of 5 technical staff by providing leadership, coaching and appraising their performances to maintain an engaged & productive workforce and Reporting to Corporate IT Head w.r.t. success, progress as well as challenges & risk of IT services.
- SAP ABAP Developer to support SAP users.
- Responsible for all types of Internal Software & Application Development and modifications in existing software as well as Company’s Intranet, website & social media content management.
- Explore & implementation of IoT projects w.r.t technical support.
- Section Head to support & perform internal & statutory system audits like ITGC, IATF, EMS-OHSAS, etc to improve system health & performance. Design & implement IT policies & procedures and review their adherence.
Tax Implementation on SAP System
SAP ABAP Developer May 2017 – Dec 2019
- Assisted to Project Manager to successful in-house implementation of GST regime within committed timeline with minimum SAP downtime
- Designed & developed various printing programs & formats like Tax invoices, Sub-con challans, Purchase Order, Purchase return, Stock transfer invoice, debit & credit notes, RCM invoices, asset transfer invoices, Issue Slips, Material label printing, Commercial invoice cum packing list for export as per govt. recommendations using SAP Smart-forms
- Developed various critical reports like Purchase & Sales register, E-way bill report, Material consumption report etc under GST regime
- Developed & implement various process automation like auto bill passing, auto salary posting, auto Db/Cr note posting, auto PR, PO short closing, barcode & digital signature integration with various invoices etc
Implementation IoT Projects
Team Leader 2016 – Present
- Develop & implement an IoT system to capture & update shift wise shop floor live production schedule status by implementing Vii panel to production press line machines.
- Develop & implement an IoT system for Part Checking to improve quality & productivity to avoid manual checking.
- Develop & implement an IoT based energy-saving automation system to auto ON-OFF lights & fans in the canteen area.
- All systems are using Raspberry Pi & ESP-8266 hardware, using language HTML, Python with SQL database & implemented with the help of 3rd party partner.
- SAP ABAP
- C & OOPS
- Visual Basic
- Dot Net
Star Performer FY 2018
Super Special Appreciation