Are you looking for a sap job? Here we have the best recommended professional sap resume sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job.
Professional SAP Resume Example
A multi-skilled & result oriented IT/SAP Professional with 11 years of experience in the Information Technology domain. Having around 7 years of experience in SAP ABAP & having around 4 years of experience in software development
SAP Developer / Team Lead
General Motors – Detroit, MI – Oct 24 – Present
- Works with other teams to support IT processes in change management, incident & problem management in day-to-day operations.
- Managing & reporting on the allocation of annual IT budget, interacting & negotiating with vendors for cost-effectiveness. Handling IT assets & inventory management, software-related purchases.
- Imparting training of newly implemented applications like HRMS, QEHS, PMS & IT system policy awareness to newly joint employees across all company locations.
- Received 50 hrs + training on topics like Leaders as a Teacher, Teambuilding, Time management, Managerial Skills & effectiveness, PMS, QMS, QEHS, Sexual Harassment at the workplace, Industry 4.0, etc.
SAP ABAP Developer
Deloitte – New York, US Jan 2010 – May 2014
- Progressed through promotions throughout tenure with Reliable Autotech, Currently Handling IT Team of 5 technical staff by providing leadership, coaching and appraising their performances to maintain an engaged & productive workforce and Reporting to Corporate IT Head w.r.t. success, progress as well as challenges & risk of IT services.
- SAP ABAP Developer to support SAP users.
- Responsible for all types of Internal Software & Application Development and modifications in existing software as well as Company’s Intranet, website & social media content management.
- Explore & implementation of IoT projects w.r.t technical support.
- Section Head to support & perform internal & statutory system audits like ITGC, IATF, EMS-OHSAS, etc to improve system health & performance. Design & implement IT policies & procedures and review their adherence.
Tax Implementation on SAP System
SAP ABAP Developer May 2017 – Dec 2019
- Assisted to Project Manager to successful in-house implementation of GST regime within committed timeline with minimum SAP downtime
- Designed & developed various printing programs & formats like Tax invoices, Sub-con challans, Purchase Order, Purchase return, Stock transfer invoice, debit & credit notes, RCM invoices, asset transfer invoices, Issue Slips, Material label printing, Commercial invoice cum packing list for export as per govt. recommendations using SAP Smart-forms
- Developed various critical reports like Purchase & Sales register, E-way bill report, Material consumption report etc under GST regime
- Developed & implement various process automation like auto bill passing, auto salary posting, auto Db/Cr note posting, auto PR, PO short closing, barcode & digital signature integration with various invoices etc
Implementation IoT Projects
Team Leader 2016 – Present
- Develop & implement an IoT system to capture & update shift wise shop floor live production schedule status by implementing Vii panel to production press line machines.
- Develop & implement an IoT system for Part Checking to improve quality & productivity to avoid manual checking.
- Develop & implement an IoT based energy-saving automation system to auto ON-OFF lights & fans in the canteen area.
- All systems are using Raspberry Pi & ESP-8266 hardware, using language HTML, Python with SQL database & implemented with the help of 3rd party partner.
- SAP ABAP
- C & OOPS
- Visual Basic
- Dot Net
Star Performer FY 2018
Super Special Appreciation
Career Expert Tips:
Professional SAP Resume with Writing Guide
It’s hard to know where to start when it comes to writing a resume. So many people have an idea of career they want, but they don’t know how to make their qualifications and experience match up with that field. Once you have a better understanding of what kind of resume you need, it becomes much easier to tackle the rest.
We recommend you to go through our article “how to write a resume“. We assure you will get the best of your knowledge to build a job-winning SAP Resume or curriculum vitae. In case if you want to know about the types of resume formats used in the current job market. We are happy to give you the full details about the “resume formats” for your next job.
Professional SAP Resume Writing Guide:
- Step 1: Think about what skills most closely align with the position they are seeking. Make sure that the skills section of the resume is up to par.
- Step 2: List out a list of targeted companies and research the career page for open positions. Make sure to include the company name, location and contact information right away so you can get your foot in the door.
- Step 3: Do not list everything you have done or accomplished on your resume. Review what you have written and consider deleting any bullet points that do not directly relate to what you are looking for.
- Step 4: Keep the resume objective in the first paragraph. Allow them to know what position you are applying for, how you heard about the job, and why they should choose you over everyone else. This is also a great place to mention your experience in any relevant software like SAP.
- Step 5: List out a list of targeted companies and research the career page for open positions. Make sure to include the company name, location and contact information right away so you can get your foot in the door.
- Step 6: List out relevant accomplishments that are most aligned with the job you are looking for. Rather than simply listing them, explain how they help qualify you for the company.
- Step 7: Do not list everything you have done or accomplished on your resume. Review what you have written and consider deleting any bullet points that do not directly relate to what you are looking for.
- Step 8: Make sure to list any relevant certifications, such as SAP certification.
- Step 9: List out education, including GPA and major.
- Step 10: Do not list everything you have done or accomplished on your resume. Review what you have written and consider deleting any bullet points that do not directly relate to what you are looking for.
- Step 11: Outline references that can verify your work history, including supervisors and colleagues within the company.
- Step 12: Proofread it before sending it off! Take a break and come back to it later if needed.
Professional SAP Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for implementing and maintaining all SAP modules for various projects within the department.
- You have knowledge of SAP implementation, upgrades and upgrades to new versions of SAP.
- You manage time-based billing records & calculations for a single customer where you make sure all of the client’s accounting/billing needs are met…placing these clients in database categories including revenues and costs from various projects/contracts that they interact with on a daily basis.
- You have knowledge of various SAP modules, including but not limited to ERP, Financials, Business Intelligence (BI), Reporting, HCM and Data Warehouse.
- You are familiar with SAP SLM and GRC tools.
- You are responsible for optimizing SAP Business Processes to ensure optimum performance without compromising functionality or integrity of the systems.
- You have ability to read and interpret SAP transactions, create reports using different reporting tools in SAP. [ARTICLE END]
With over 30 years of experience, you can count on us for all of your application development needs! We offer coding services in a wide variety of application areas including commercial and government software development for applications such as: FMS (Flight Management Systems), Packaging, Warehouse/Cargo/Asset Management, Inventory Control/Maintenance Scheduling, Quality Control (QC) and Process Integrity Monitoring Applications.
Top 10 Must-have Professional SAP Skills:
- You must have used SAP HANA in production for a while
2.You should be familiar with the SAP BI and Data Warehousing toolsets
3.You should know about SAP NetWeaver Application Server and have good understanding of SAP Fiori applications (Homepage, Cards, Dashboard, etc.)
4.You will be expected to write technical specifications for SAP Standard/Foundation applications. You need to know about technologies such as Retrieve and Translate (RT) and Capture Retrieve (CR)
5.You need to know about SAP Workflow and ABAP Objects
6.You should be familiar with all types of flavors of SAP ERP (e.g. ECC, BPC, GRC) in production settings
7.You need to know what comprises the functional landscape of an SAP system
8.You should have in-depth knowledge about different NetWeaver components (such as ABAP, Java, Web Dynpros, etc.) and their interactions
9..You need to understand how SAP system components (such as SAP Portal/CRM, HR, Finance, BPC) are configured and orchestrated
10.You should have a good understanding of SAP’s R3-HANA component and have written technical specifications for it.
Tips to write a Professional SAP Resume Summary:
A summary of what you can expect from a professional SAP resume when you follow the step-by-step guide written by SAP experts. ## What is a Professional SAP Resume Summary:
A summary of what information is contained within a professional SAP resume written by a professional resume writer.
- Write the Summary first, then write your Professional SAP Resume Summary.
- You will include the first two steps in your article when you make it live.
- It is okay to use links for research and examples in your summary, but do not copy them verbatim.
- Make sure the links in your summary go directly to the pages of the site that you are referencing.
- References can be included in your professional SAP resume summary and will be listed at the end of your article.
- Images can be included in any part of your article, including in an attachment if you choose to do so.
- Images should be relevant and should help tell your story, if possible using a relevant image from one of your previous positions to illustrate something you may have done or learned at that company.
Modern Resume Design vs. Traditional Resume Design Used in Professional SAP Resumes:
A list of information regarding the differences between traditional and modern resume designs and information on how to create a modern looking resume when writing your own Professional SAP Resume.
How to write a Professional SAP Resume with No experience:
- Tailor your resume to fit the job description you are applying for. Make sure that all your experience, skills and education listed match what is required for the position.
- Remember to highlight whatever is relevant to the job you are applying for, make sure it stands out by using bold headings and bullets/numbers.
- Choose a resume format that will best suit your experience and style of writing (check out some examples here).
- Be selective of what you choose to put on your resume, only include your most relevant experiences and skills.
- Your resume should be no more than two pages long, one if it’s for an entry level job. Resume length is not something that employers look at in a positive light, it can make some employers think that you’re trying to hide something from them.
- Remember spelling and grammar are essential to making a good first impression on potential employers.
- References will not be expected at entry level jobs, but remember to bring them with you if you are applying for a higher level position.
- Include your resume in a professional looking resume cover letter (also see templates at the bottom of this article).
- When applying online use the “apply online” or “submit resume” option on a job posting; not sending your resume via email, it’s a good way to have your application ignored.
How to write a Professional SAP Cover Letter:
A professional SAP cover letter is a critical part of your overall application package. It should be easy to read, concise, and compelling. Here you’ll find tips on how to write a professional cover letter that will land you an interview call. Title: Professional SAP Cover Letter
- Make sure your cover letter is free of spelling, grammar and punctuation errors. It’s your first impression and it will be closely scrutinized.
- Don’t describe yourself in the third person: ” I am qualified to work on the SAP project because my skills are a match for the role”
- The cover letter serves as an introduction to the resume and should be targeted at one specific SAP position.
- Writing a professional resume and cover letter is essential for landing the right jobs that will help spark career growth.
- Use the below information and templates to help make your resume stand out.
- Know which skills are most in demand by employers and put those skills at the top of your cover letter.
- Build your resume around your interests so you can stand out from the competition.
I hope you are ready to create the SAP Resume that helps you to land your dream job?