Are you a Project Manager by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Project Manager CV sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV templates.
Experienced IT leader with top-notch implementation and project management abilities. Highly organized, methodical and skilled at building consensus across high-performance teams. Well-versed in Finance, Crowdfunding, planning and deployment.
Hardworking gifted at performing specification and design reviews to ensure client expectations will be exceeded. Engaging and personable with the ability to monitor work quality, manage key milestones and deliver exemplary customer service.
- Advanced problem solving
- Project planning and development
- Timeline management
- Advanced understanding of Android, C, .NET, and SQL
- Programming Languages
- Fluent in English
- Multi-site operations
- Systems Installation, Configuration, and Upgrading
- System Development Life Cycle
- Android Studio
- Led team of 4 developers in analysis and rebuild of software from conception through implementation.
- Reviewed and edited all training materials for accuracy and company policy compliance.
- Coordinated ongoing technical implementation for new Web and Apps.
- Stayed up to date on modern practice advances while applying best-in-class software development with existing technology.
- Remedied bug reports and handled other user issues quickly.
- Built, tested and deployed scalable, highly available and modular software products.
- Implemented Software for version control across type network.
- Evaluated and adopted new technologies to address changing industry needs.
- Applied knowledge of data modeling and statistical analysis to note trends and draw conclusions.
- Developed flowcharts and diagrams to describe and lay out logical operational steps.
- Planned and conceived computer systems using information engineering, data modeling and structured analysis.
- Collaborated closely with upper management to drive strategy through development and implementation of new processes.
- Documented procedures and business processes and shared information with appropriate stakeholders.
- Guided divestiture activities, drawing on deep understanding of various internal operational processes.
- Mapped processes to holistically examine business flow and identify improvement opportunities.
- Led and audited international subsidiaries and operational processes to mitigate risks.
Chief Technology Officer
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously embrace macro-level strategic decisions and micro-level implementation.
- Supported current and emerging programs through interactions with high-level customers, business partners and external vendors.
- Improved software program delivery performance and reliability.
- Directed software engineering team’s complex project development and functionality objectives.
- Briefed executives on technology risks and suggested ways to alleviate concerns.
- Facilitated ongoing team development and growth through training and professional skills enhancement.
- Collaborated with third-party vendors to implement new type system.
- Collaborated with cross-functional intra-company teams to provide mutually beneficial outcomes.
- Handled client inquiries with exceptional professionalism and enthusiasm.
- Designed, implemented, configured and integrated customer networks utilizing type technology.
The new features are about :
- Can do anytime of EOD process EOD stands for End Of Day process where all the transactions are calculated including the accrual , balance sheet, profit loss and any other transactions.
- Can do transaction over Mobile Banking (Android). The bank costumer can do transaction over their own Smartphone such as check balance inquiry, check credit status, check deposit status, transfer on same BPR accounts, pay debt, buy any provide tickets which already approved by the third party groups.
- Can do apply small credit over Mobile Banking (Android). The bank costumer can apply a new small credit amount with simple way and will following up in minutes by the credit officers. The non bank costumer also can apply small credit amount by giving necessary papers that require by the Bank Officers on the fields.
- Can do making reports of the transactions over Mobile Banking (Android). The owners of the BANK can watch the cash flow, balance sheets, profit loss and other reports and generate it in seconds without waiting EOD process but the validate of the numbers can be changed anytime because it needs to be verified by the EOD Process.
Chief Technology Officer
- Supervised team of 2 Development in variety activities.
- Created client’s IT strategy and set all infrastructure policies.
- Designed enterprise-level technological blueprints and system architectures.
- Maintained thorough understanding of all key and current technologies, platforms and trends.
- Interpreted multifaceted technological issues into defined frameworks and highly scripted action plans.
- Coordinated third-party vendors and client IT teams to seamlessly deliver effective solutions.
- Laid out complete business continuity plan to maintain data protection in event of natural disaster or long-term outage.
- Provided programs project leadership in dynamic technology-driven environment with multiple priorities.
Bachelor of Information Technology
- Develop Android Application for Airplane, Train, Bus, Hotel, PPOB, and Tour Booking reservation
- Develop Monitoring for Booking, Check-in, Void, and Refund
Crowdfunding Android Application harnesses the power of social networks and the internet to give people the means to raise funds, help others overcome hardship, and meet aspirational goals.
ESP (Employee Safety Plan)
AHM internal Android Application for Creating a workplace safety plan can help reduce the risk of employee injury or illness and lower the workers’ compensation costs, Review job procedures from beginning to end and build safety practices into every role: Identify the basic steps involved in the job. Determine potential hazards.
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample