Are you a Quality Assurance by profession and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional Quality Assurance Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Quality Assurance Resume Sample
Around 9 years of experience which includes working as QA & Software Testing Engineer for 7 years and SharePoint Consultant comprising Business & Test Analyst role for around 2 years with extensive knowledge and hands-on experience in planning, testing and administrating the process in a business organization.
- Operating Systems : Windows 10/8.1/7/XP and Windows 2012/2012 & 2008/2008 R2 Server
- Testing Tools : QTP, Selenium, JIRA, Firefly, FCB
- Microsoft SharePoint: SharePoint Server 2013/ 2010, SharePoint Designer for 2013/2010
- Tools : SQL Server, Microsoft Office, ASP.NET, XHTML
- Additional Skills: Business Analyst, RPA, Salesforce
Quality Assurance, Sr. Executive
- Responsible in testing and identifying test scope, test planning, managing test execution, reporting metrics & tracking incidents defect management activities and coordinating between onsite and offshore
- Working with Development and Testing team in different platforms for document sorting, data capture and data conversion of professional / institutional claims (CMS1500 /UB-04/Dental claims) to EDI – 837 formats
- Responsible to end-to-end Quality Assurance of one or more product lines, making quick and reliable software releases & sharing responsibility of meeting of all Product goals with Development counterpart
- Includes setting-up and improving best practices processes for QA and their adoption & Performing System, Regression & Functional testing
- Responsible for testing of different business rules for claims processing, validation and conversion and handled end to end workflow testing of different automated platforms
- Performing UAT Testing to make sure the requirement works fine before deploying the change or submission to Client
SharePoint Consultant/Administrator and Test/Business Analyst
Delta Technology Solutions
- Meet with business and technical teams to get complete understanding of the requirements. Played active role in gathering, analyzing and documenting the Business requirements
- Configuring the SharePoint Logical Structure and Central Administration. Maintaining, upgrading and managing a SharePoint Server or a Farm.
- Migrating, moving and integrating SharePoint Database from 2010 to 2013 using Windows management shell
- Create SRS and BRS and updating them frequently with the help of Developers and BA’s and Update RTM and preparing the user manuals, FAQ’s and conducted training to end users.
- Work closely with clients and developers and ascertain issues during and post change request and provide feedbacks for improvements to avoid future errors and issues
- Performing Unit Testing, Functional Testing, Regression and UAT testing while and after Deployment and submit post process results to identify bug or issue post deployment
Software Test Engineer
- Involved in testing the Responsive sites for Browser compatibility issue across various OS (Windows XP / Vista / 7 and Mac OS) Vs. Cross browser combinations using manual and Browser stack online tool
- Involved in performing Design, Functionalists, Regression testing, Security testing
- Involved in Mobile testing and Tablets(iPad) of Royal Sundaram and VGN sites as per client requirements using Mobile Devices or Simulators
- Understanding the client requirements and project functionality & Involved in performing Design, Functionalists, Regression testing, Security testing
M.B.A in Information Systems
University of Southern California
B.Com, Gen (Computer applications)