Are you a Registered Nurse by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Registered Nurse Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
Registered nurse with dedicated experience in delivering quality care to patients. Professional with three years of practice in cardiology inpatient medicine. Strong knowledge of medicine, pharmacology, and standards of care in the hospital setting. Caring and reliable person with a reputation for building a great rapport between medical providers and patients. Committed to making patients more informed, involved, and comfortable during their care.
- Inpatient Care
- Electronic Medical Record
- Patient Advocacy
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Medication Administration
Clinical Nurse II
Aug 2018 – Present
- Provide quality, evidence-based care to a variety of cardiac patients in the acute care inpatient setting.
- Conduct frequent assessments, implement ongoing physician orders, and participate in facilitating high-quality care and patient advocacy.
- Document nursing assessments, interventions, medication administration, and ongoing patient education and care outcomes.
- Collaborate with various interdisciplinary healthcare teams, including the Primary Cardiology Service and Advanced Heart Failure Service.
- Monitor electrocardiograms with continuous telemetry, titrate inotropic intravenous medications, manage ventricular assist devices, monitor cardiac hemodynamic parameters with Swan-Ganz pulmonary artery catheters.
- Coordinate day-to-day administrative and operational functioning of the 26-bed unit.
- Support the nurse manager in operating the unit by controlling the quality of service, cost-effectiveness, and patient safety.
- Determine patient care assignments in accordance with patient’s requirements.
Bachelor of Science, Nursing
Aug 2013 – May 2018
Graduated Cum Laude, 3.7 GPA
Length of Bedrest and Risk of Bleeding Following Transfemoral Cardiac Catheterization
- The Cardiac Progressive Care Unit patient population often undergoes transfemoral catheterization for diagnostic testing for cardiac conditions or treatment of acute coronary syndrome. As it is an invasive procedure, there is the risk of postoperative complications, such as bleeding, hematoma formation, and/or pain and discomfort.
- Studies have looked into what is the the best protocol for amount of bedrest and escalation of activity for patients after transfemoral catheterization, in order to reduce complications after procedure.
- The conclusions based on the evidence in the research studies exhibit an increase in activity and early ambulation, as early as after one hour, after transfemoral cardiac catheterization is not directly associated with significant vascular complications, and increases patient comfort and outcomes.
Early Mobility and Toileting Initiative on the Cardiac Progressive Care Unit
- On the Cardiac Progressive Care Unit, a toileting initiative was created and implemented based on patient-specific mobility levels in order to ultimately reduce the rate of patient falls.
- Collaborated with other health care specialties including pharmacy and Safe Patient Handling and Mobility specialists to design a protocol to prevent patient injury along with staff injury associated with patient handling and toileting.
- Strive to promote better patient outcomes and reduce hospital acquired complications while also encouraging independence and engagement in his or her care.
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample