Are you a Regulatory Affairs Coordinator by profession and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional Regulatory Affairs Coordinator Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Regulatory Affairs Coordinator Resume Sample
Regulatory Affairs Coordinator
Highly structured, problem-solving, motivated, and responsible certified pharmacist in Denmark. Recently, specialized in regulatory science graduating with a master in Pharmaceutical Science from the University of Copenhagen 2018. Offering broad experience within regulatory affairs, clinical trials, labeling, and real-world evidence combined with project management skills. Work both independently and in a multidisciplinary team with the ability to communicate in a cross-cultural organization.
- Regulatory Affairs
- Clinical Trials
- Real-World Evidence
- Project Management
- Analytical Mindset
Regulatory Affairs Coordinator
Margo Surgical LLC
- Set regulatory strategy for changes implementation worldwide
- Registration worldwide
- Follow-up with guidance and regulation worldwide
Regulatory Affairs and Real-world Evidence Data analyst
Davin Cooper LLC
- Analyzed label, guidance, regulation, and approval decisions in EU-EMA and US-FDA to identify trends and gaps or alignment in their current regulatory strategy and to explore new approaches toward a new regulatory strategy that will not only influence EMA and FDA regulations but also regulations worldwide.
- Interpreted regulatory guidance and clinical trial study design for both EU-EMA and US-FDA to investigate a new approach in developing clinical trials that generate effective clinical outcomes that meet patient needs.
- Responsible for questions received from EMA, FDA, and Switzerland during NDA assessment and for the phase 3a program.
- Identified trends among labels (CCDS, ENDS), prescription leaflets, and patient information documents.
- Organized and prepared successful workshops for professionals discussing label changes.
- Prepared non-EU label documents (ENDS).
- Analyzed EMA and FDA approval decisions that were based on submitted clinical trials to identify trends and gaps or alignment in their clinical trial development approach.
- Proposed alternative clinical study design for clinical drug development of fixed-dose combination products that are effective and aligned with patient needs in real-world clinical practice.
- Collaborated with Danish community pharmacists to collect for first time patient-reported outcomes (PROs) in real-world clinical practice that is to compare the PROs in clinical practice versus PROs collected in controlled clinical trials.
- Designed and developed a patient-based questionnaire to collect real-world PROs that are distributed to the pharmacists and trained in how to use the questionnaire and communicate with patients.
- Ongoing voluntarily collecting and analyzing real-world evidence (RWE) represented by PROs on fixed-dose combination product called (Xultophy) in collaboration with the University of Copenhagen and Danish community pharmacies network.
MSc. In Pharmaceutical Science
University of Southern California
BSc in Pharmacy (5 years)
Northeastern University Boston, Massachusetts