Are you an Account Director by profession and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional Senior Account Director Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
- Significantly passionate in the advertising, marketing industry and especially in the role of event hosting over years.
- Find a huge fascination in every project pressure and self motivated to break the unbelivable limits.
- Focus on business development and executing the project ideas into reality for nearly 10 years in the event organizing industry, nearly 2 years in the field of brand marketing strategy, more than 5 years in the hospitality industry, and 2 years of understanding FMCG industry.
- Compose and present
- MS Office
- Customer management
- Motivate and training
- Problem solving
Senior Account Director
- Explore and develop relationships with the new & potential clients in the fields of Beauty/ Cosmetic, Chemistry, Interior, Banking, F&B, Hotel, Fashion, Mobile.
- Enhance the business with existing clients espeically in indentifying their needs and business opportunities
- Handle the MICE service (Hospitality industry) directly with clients and travel agents. This is to support the BTL projects
- Lead the strategic ideas for IMC projects and BTL projects
- Produce proposals and presentations for customers to land new accounts/ win projects
- Lead various teams such as Account, Design, Production, Finance, Admin, Procurement to provide the utmost level of client service.
- Manage the operation within an agreed budget.
- Extend coaching to the account team to ensure they deliver the commited outcomes
Assistant Convention Service Manager
- Extend upselling from the availabe agreements between Sales Department and customers
- Identify the information from the customers’ requests, concerns and even the issues to provide best products and services
- Coordinate closely with all departments from Sales, F&B, Front Office, Reservation, Finance, and Security to ensure that all the requirements from the customer communicated smoothly.
- Schedule pre-conference meeting between the organizer and key personnel of the hotel to go through the Banquet Event Order and Group Instruction in details to ensure smooth flow of the event
- Liaise continously with the customers during the event to solve their last minute changes and requests.
- Review with the organizer on billing arrangements before and after the event
- Follow up the deposit status and ensure final payment collected within specific time frame.
- Get feedback through Group Exit Evaluation form or schedule a post event briefing with the organizer with EXCOM to cover the comments from the organizer to ensure guest satisfaction and increase the GSI score (Guest Satisfaction Index).
- Extend coaching to new members of department to ensure they fit the Hotel regulations
- Manage the daily order system
- Update monthly & yearly sales volume report
- Create the sales promotion schemes under National Sales Manager’s direction
- Manage the POSM and stock to allocate to the distributors
- Make site visit with Sales team to reinforce the relationship between the company and Distributors
The degree of associate
Product Launch – Beauty/Cosmetic Industry
- In-charged categories : perfume
- Product launch : Versace Erose Flame
- Hosted venue : Diamond Center
- Target audience : 30 Medias, 10 KOLs, 20 VIPs
- Theme decoration : Creativity on guideline adpation
- Winning points : Highest quality of produciton, creativity design, event operation, well managment of livestream, budget controled
- Achievements : sales volume increase, the awareness to be enhanced and evoked, increased the fanpage engagement and reached 109% v.s target, Aroma trial registration online reached 173% v.s target
Product launch – Technology & Automobile
- Product launch : A1, Redmi Note 5-6-7-8-10
- Hosted venue : Gem Center, White Palace Old & New,
- Target audience : Media & Mi community up to 350 people
- Theme decoration : Creativity on guideline adpation
- Winning points : Highest quality of produciton, creativity design, event operation, budget controled
- Achievements : sales volume increase, the awareness to be enhanced and evoked
Career Expert Tips:
How to write an Account Director Resume?
No matter what career you’re in, getting noticed and hired is a hard task. Your resume or cover letter is one of the most important factors that can help guarantee your success. And since these two documents are so important, it’s essential that they be customized to your specific skills and experience.
In this article, we’ll show you how to write a resume that will showcase your talent and make your application stand out from the crowd.
- First, look at our resume template. It’s similar to the format you’ll need to follow, but it already has your basic information at the top.
- In the “Summary” area, write a brief description of your career goal and what you’re looking for in your next position.
- In the “Education” section, list your educational achievements in reverse chronological order (for instance: Bachelor’s Degree, MBA). This will show employers that you are continuing to develop yourself as a professional.
- In the “Skills” section, show them how you can solve problems by adding details about your skills. A good resume can make you stand out from other candidates.
- In the “Awards” section, write about any accolades you’ve received in your professional life. Use bullet points and keep it short.
- In the “Experience” section, list your professional experience in reverse chronological order (e.g.: Account Manager, Account Executive). You should also include details about your title, the company you worked for and what your major responsibilities were. Show off your achievements by including numbers and facts that highlight how well you did in your position.
- In the “Additional Information” section, write any additional information you’d like to include. It should be only a couple of sentences long.
- Finally, don’t forget to include your contact information (name, title, phone number and email).
That’s it! If you followed these steps correctly, your resume will be customized to indicate that you’re exactly what the employer is looking for. You’ve written an effective resume that will get you noticed.
Account Director Responsibilities:
- Negotiates the terms of service for new and existing customers. Achieves sales revenue targets by actively recruiting customers and developing new leads.
- Manages accounts in a timely and accurate manner, including all relevant expenses, vendor payments, equipment costs, taxes, service contracts, emergency response plans, and employee training schedules.
- Provides a quality product to customers that meet or exceed their expectations. Keeps abreast of technology trends and implements changes according to market needs.
- Recommends new services to customers that would benefit their businesses. Develops strategies, plans, and action items to increase meeting sales quotas.
- Excellent public relations skills. Develops strong relationships with current and prospective customers through networking and business contacts.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team in a fast-paced environment. Proactively identifies problems or issues that develop and resolves them before they become substantial issues.
Top 15 Effective Account Director Skills:
- Planning and monitoring metrics to measure performance
- Carrying out market research, analyzing data, and making recommendations
- Analyzing situations and quantitative analysis
- Effectively managing the performance of an account or accounts
- Designing strategies to gain a competitive advantage
- Conflict resolution and negotiation
- Dealing with customers and clients on a day-to-day basis
- Conveying company’s vision, products/services, and value proposition to the customer
- Dealing with customers and clients in a consistent manner
- Comfort providing good service to the customer
- Developing business ideas to expand the business
- Developing relationships with customers by building trust and credibility
- Improving sales effectiveness through selling strategies, techniques, and skills (e.g., coaching, training)
- Innovation in identifying new customer needs and meeting them with innovation
- Interacting with clients directly, over the telephone (e.g., having conversations with customers).
Account Director Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or similar field of study
- Experience with account management related to B2B service industry related products or services and/or organic growth of customer base is a plus
- Experience working on a team(s) as a member of an account team is a plus.
Any additional details that you’d like to add.
Tips to write an Account Director Cover Letter:
- Make sure the letter is different from the resume in terms of tone. If you wrote a job application letter it would be considered part of your resume and all the information would be included on one document, so make sure you follow a different formatting style to set yourself apart from other applicants.
- Your cover letter is meant to get you up to speed with what you’ve accomplished in your career so far and what your skills are. Remember to highlight these achievements!
- The position you’re applying for is the main topic here. Make sure you show that you are qualified and have all the skills that are related to the job.
- If there are any questions that you can answer, do it! Even if you don’t think the question will come up, mention a couple of qualities that will make you a good fit for the position.
- Make sure that when you write your cover letter, it’s personalized, but also shows how well it fits the position.
- Finally, if you have additional information to share make sure that this is included in your cover letter as well.
- A resume is a perfect way to highlight skills and achievements that make you the perfect Account Director candidate.
- By customizing your resume to fit one of the Account Director samples, you can increase your chances of standing out in a competitive job market.
- Ensure your resume is tailored to your field and current job market by following these expert tips.
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Quality Assurance Resume Sample
- Legal Assistant Resume Sample
- Commerce Student Resume Example
- Maintenance Engineer Supervisor Resume Sample
- Vendor Sales Manager Resume Example
- Event Manager Resume Sample
- Software Tester Resume Example
- Technical Architect Resume Sample
- Correctional Officer Resume Example
- Project Manager Resume Sample