Are you a Sales Manager by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Sales Manager Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
A dynamic professional with nearly 10 years of rich experience,spearheading business operation with key focus on top line profitability. An effective communicator with excellent relationship building & interpersonal skills; strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities; possess a flexible & detail-oriented attitude.
- Customer Focused Sales Strategies
- Prescription – Utilities, End Client & Consultants
- Channel Management – Panel Builders & Retail
- Team Management & Mentoring
- Project Management – Green Field & Brown Field
- New Product Development
- Certification & Type Testing (CDV)
- Managing the Sales & Business Development of BUs – ESP (LV Switchgear Products) & Henikwon (Busducts) of L&T- Electrical & Automation at Qatar.
- Preparing strategies to increase the L&T’s Share in diffused market by organizing promotions, trainings for Customers & Partners.
- Achieved 13% of total gulf sales from Qatar with a revenue growth of 37% in FY18-19.
- Identify New Strategic Business opportunities, initiative and partnerships by introducing new Distributors, Panel Builders and achieve business.
- Successfully developed 5 new channels (3 Panel Builders & 2 Super stockist).
- Established Master Franchisee locally at Qatar promoting “Made In Qatar” campaign for the fabrication of Enclosure Systems (Enersys M)- Range of Type Tested LV Panels, SMDBs, Capacitor bank & DBs. Was a major breakthrough to improve the L&T’s market share.
- Prescription during the design /FEED stages & Cementing healthy relationship with Utilities, Consultant, Contractors & End Users.
- Secured Approvals with Ministry of Defence, Ministry of Interior & presitgious consultants like Salfo , Meihhardt, KEO, Lacasa etc.
- Rendering support for new L&T Business Viz-Solar products through panel builders.
- Ensuring Prompt after Sales Service, establishing strong buyer – seller relationships and achieveing maximum customer satisfaction.
Sales Manager – LV Switchgear Systems
- Marketing & Sales of L.V. Switchgear Products & Systems in the GCC & African Countries.
- Identifying market demands & trend, establishing business in new market domains like, Solar, Renewable energy, Power Generation, Oil & Gas & Marine.
- Managing a team of 3 sales engineers.
- Oversee tendering, Negotiations, Contract Review & Execution of projects
- Established initiatives to penetrate into a new vertical of business – “Generator Synchronizing & Totalizing solutions”, which was almost 50 percent of the revenue in 2015.
- Established a new Sales Office at Abudhabi. Was responsible to get approvals from DUBAL,Dry Docks, TAKREER, Al Hosn Gas, ADDC & ADWEA.
- Established initiatives to penetrate into Municipality – Water projects (Sewage Treatment,Pumping Stations). Was responsible for the Approvals from Dubai Municipality & Sharjah Municipality.
- Completed Complete Design Verification of 4000A, 2500A, 800A & 400A LV Switchboards as per IEC 61439-1, 2 complying with the local utility regulations, certified by ASTA at ERDA,India.
- Completed Internal Arc test – 65 KA for 0.5 s at 4000A board & 50 KA for 0.5 s at 2500A board as per IEC 61641.
- Have initiated a Strategic partnering with Tekpan Electric, Turkey to cater the needs of Draw out Solutions for the GCC Market.
- Established a strategic partnering, to address the business generated in Kuwait
- Design & Development of “Enersys M” Range Low Voltage Panels -OEM-Master Franchisee- Panel Builder model of business to address the mid end Price conscious range of Customers within the GCC region.
- Design & Development of ” Magnus” a new high-end range of Low Voltage Panels – OEM Master- Franchisee model (Flat Pack Type) of business to address the high-end infrastructure projects like Airports, metros, Stadiums etc., targeting the Asia, South East Asia, GCC and Africa.
- Designed a cost effective solution for 6300A LVSG Panel. Filed a patent named -“A Novel arrangement of forced ventilation for 6300A system”.
- The K-80 range of switchboards (L&T-TAMCO) manufactured at Indonesia were completely re-engineered in accordance with the T-Era range of Switchboards.
- Executed special stringent designs for highly esteemed customers like Petrofac (Badra Oil field, Iraq), Petroleum Development of Oman (Lekhwair Gas plant-Oman), Daleel Petroleum, Samsung, NTPC-India, BARC-India, DMRC-India, CMRL-India.
Masters of Business Administration- (Marketing)
Bachelors In Engineering. (Electrical & Electronics)
Secured a first class degree with a CGPA of 8.3 for 10
Career Expert Tips:
What Should Be Included In A Sales Manager Resume?
A sales manager resume should include key skills, relevant experience, and achievements. It should also highlight any awards, certifications, and recognition received for sales performance. Education and training related to sales should also be included, such as degree programs, seminars, and workshops. Other important information to include is contact information, including a professional email address, phone number, and professional online profile. Finally, a sales manager resume should also include a list of references.
When writing a sales manager resume, it’s important to provide an accurate and detailed overview of your qualifications. A sales manager resume should typically include the following information:
- Education: Include a list of relevant educational qualifications such as degrees, certificates, and courses that are relevant to the job.
- Experience: Provide a list of prior sales experience and demonstrate your ability to successfully implement sales strategies.
- Skills: Highlight any specialized skills such as customer service, coordination and project management, negotiation, and product knowledge.
- Accomplishments: Share any successes that demonstrate your sales abilities and provide tangible evidence of your capabilities.
- Personal Information: Include general details such as contact information, references, and a professional summary.
Including this information will help demonstrate to potential employers that you have the appropriate experience and qualifications to be a successful sales manager. It should also provide a concise overview of the skills and expertise required to excel in the role. Finally, make sure to proofread the resume for any errors before submission.
What Skills Should I Put On My Resume For Sales Manager?
When it comes to writing a resume for a Sales Manager position, it is important to ensure that you include all the relevant skills and experience that make you a great candidate for the job. A Sales Manager is a highly sought after role because of their ability to lead a team and drive sales for a product or service. Therefore, it is essential to highlight the skills that make you an ideal candidate in your resume.
The most important skills to include on your resume for a Sales Manager role are leadership, customer service, organizational skills, and communication. As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the sales team and ensuring they are achieving sales goals. Therefore, it is crucial to demonstrate that you have strong leadership abilities. Additionally, you must be able to provide excellent customer service as you will be interacting with clients on a daily basis. It is also important to have excellent organizational skills in order to effectively manage the sales team and ensure they are meeting targets. Lastly, communication is key in order to successfully collaborate with the sales team and clients.
These are just a few of the most important skills to list on your resume for a Sales Manager position. It is also beneficial to include any sales experience and certifications that you have. Furthermore, any relevant courses or software programs that you are familiar with can also be helpful to include. By ensuring that you include all the important skills for a Sales Manager role, you can be sure that you will make a positive impression on potential employers.
What Is The Job Description Of The Sales Manager?
The job description of a Sales Manager is a highly responsible role within a company. Sales Managers are in charge of managing the entire sales process for a company, from creating strategies and plans to managing customer relationships and interactions. They are also responsible for tracking sales performance and providing feedback to team members. Additionally, Sales Managers are expected to remain up-to-date on market trends and developments in order to increase sales and expand the customer base.
A Sales Manager must understand the needs of the customer and the company in order to be successful. They must have excellent communication skills and be able to effectively manage team members. They must also be well-versed in sales techniques and be able to use their knowledge in order to discover and create new opportunities for the company. They must be able to analyze data and create reporting metrics to measure progress and success.
In addition to these responsibilities, Sales Managers must also ensure that the team is delivering quality customer service. This requires them to be familiar with the company’s products and services and be able to identify potential problems and develop solutions. They must also have excellent organizational skills and be able to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
Overall, Sales Managers are responsible for the success of the overall sales process and must be highly organized and motivated in order to succeed in this role. They must have strong leadership skills and be able to motivate and mentor team members in order to reach the company’s goals.
What Is A Good Objective For A Sales Manager Resume?
When writing a resume for a sales manager position, it is important to include an effective objective statement. This statement will set the tone for the rest of your resume and should be tailored to the specific job you are applying for. Your resume objective should clearly articulate what you are looking to accomplish in the role and reflect your unique skills, experience, and qualifications.
A good objective for a sales manager resume should be concise, yet demonstrate your enthusiasm for the position. It should highlight your management experience and any sales accomplishments you have achieved. Additionally, it should also demonstrate your knowledge of the industry and any related qualifications you may have.
For example, a good objective for a sales manager resume might be: “Experienced sales manager with 10+ years in the industry, looking to leverage my extensive knowledge and experience to drive sales and exceed targets at [insert company name].” This will demonstrate to the employer your qualifications and confirm that you have the necessary experience to manage a successful sales team.
In addition to a well-crafted objective, you should also include a few more details about your sales experience. These can include any sales awards you’ve won, any managerial positions you’ve held, and any additional qualifications you may have. This will help to further demonstrate your qualifications and skills for the position.
By crafting an effective objective for your resume, you can ensure that you stand out from the competition and demonstrate your value to the employer. Make sure to keep your resume objective concise and to the point, and always tailor it to the job you’re applying for.
What Are The Career Prospects In The Sales Manager?
A Sales Manager is a professional responsible for overseeing the sales teams and sales operations of a company. This managerial role requires individuals to have excellent communication and organizational skills, as well as knowledge of the sales industry and sales strategies.
Career prospects in the Sales Manager role are highly valued as they are vital in any organization’s success. With the right qualifications, experience and skillset, a Sales Manager can expect to receive a good career advancement in their chosen sector. In addition, they can expect to be rewarded with a competitive salary, depending on the size and scope of the organization they are employed by.
Sales Managers need to have a good working knowledge of the sales process, market trends, and customer needs. They must be able to identify and capitalize on opportunities, as well as to develop long-term relationships with key customers.
In order to achieve success in the Sales Manager role, individuals must possess strong leadership qualities and be able to motivate their sales teams to perform at the highest level.
Other important aspects of the role are the ability to carry out sales performance reviews and make decisions based on the collected data; the ability to analyze and interpret sales data to maximize sales success; and the ability to design and implement sales strategies and plans to meet long-term organizational goals.
With the right qualifications, experience and skillset, a Sales Manager can expect to receive a good career advancement in their chosen sector. By keeping up-to-date with market trends and having the right attitude towards customer service, Sales Managers can help their teams succeed in meeting the objectives of their organization.
Key Takeaways for an Sales Manager resume
Writing a resume as a Sales Manager is not an easy feat. In order to stand out to potential employers and land the job, you will need to make sure your resume is well-crafted and highlights your professional experience and qualifications. Here are some key takeaways to help you craft an effective Sales Manager resume:
- Highlight your sales experience. This is the most important part of a Sales Manager resume, so be sure to showcase your most relevant sales experience in the form of achievements, metrics, and other relevant details.
- Use relevant keywords. When writing your Sales Manager resume, make sure to use relevant industry keywords so that recruiters and employers can easily find it in a search query.
- Showcase your soft skills. A Sales Manager should also possess soft skills, such as customer service, problem-solving, and communication. Make sure to include these skills in your resume to show that you are a well-rounded individual.
- Include quantifiable results. Showcasing the quantifiable results you have achieved as a Sales Manager is a great way to stand out. Include metrics such as increased sales, improved customer retention, and more.
- Use a professional resume format. To make sure your Sales Manager resume looks professional, use a standard resume format and make sure it is free of typos and errors.
By following these key takeaways, you can create an effective Sales Manager resume that will help you stand out to potential employers and land the job.
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Linux System Administrator CV Sample
- Financial Analyst CV Example
- Chemical Engineering CV Sample
- Business Analyst Intern CV Example
- Product Marketer CV Sample
- Associate Software Engineer CV Sample
- Lecturer Psychology CV Example
- Automation Test Engineer CV Example
- Senior Accountant CV Sample
- Engineer-Mineral Processing CV Example