Are you an SAP HCM Consultant by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional SAP HCM Consultant CV sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV templates.
SAP HCM Consultant
- SAP HCM Certified (ERP 6.0, EHP 7), Nov 2019, India.
- SAP Success Factor Employee Central Certified, April 2020 – Switzerland.
- SAP Success Factor Recruiting, Nov 2020 – Switzerland
- A result oriented professional with 3 years of experience across different aspects of HR and SAP modules.
- Expertise in handling HR Functions entailing Recruitment, Reporting, Performance and Reward, Management, grievance handling, Employee Engagement and Coordination.
- Demonstrated strong problem solving and analysis skills, ability to solve complex and diverse business problems.
- SAP HCM
- SAP Successfactor
- HR Domain
- Leaves Reporting
- Attendance MAnagement
- Organizational Management
- Time Management
- Trained on MM and Supply chain
SAP HCM Consultant
Reliance Retail – India
- Created various business process related to new hires, promotions and lateral movement of the employees.
- Maintained Organization assignments, Cost Centers, Location and its hierarchies.
- Defined and maintained the objects and relationships that comprise an organizational plan.
- Designed a Personnel structure and Employee Structure involving Personnel areas, personnel sub-areas, employee groups and employee subgroups.
- Maintained employee Master data and provide Ad-hoc reports and analysis as requested.
- Responsible for executing system data maintenance for one or more of the HR business Processes.
- Accountable for providing customer service and advisory support to HR and business partners on global HR systems and processes and ensuring end-to-end process completion in line with CARE principles.
- Build scenarios based on business requirement and back track against process to define best practice.
- Maintain optimal processes in organization, this includes developing, maintaining and monitoring all processes in organization in alignment with global guidelines, deploy trainings on process and tools, as well as monitoring all legacy system and their maintenance.
- Collaboration with other teams for integrated process and follow up with development team for completion.
- Acquire and analyze requirement from business stakeholders regarding new process changes and build specification and try to fit it system.
- Act as a liaison between Business Stake holders, Management and development team to get requirement getting fulfilled.
Dell Web solutions
Leaves and attendance reporting:
- Reviewing monthly attendance of employees from different locations.
- Ensuring leaves are availed as per the leave applications and applications are recorded.
- Preparing leave register for the month to account for the leave balance of employees.
- Calculate pay days, leave and leave without pay days.
- Input leave and attendance data for salary data preparation.
Compensation (Salary/Payroll Processing)
- Preparing monthly salary data of employees based on attendance and leaves data.
- Processing LTA claims of employees on monthly basis along with salary.
- Preparing Job Description after understanding role and responsibilities for the vacant position and advertise on Job Portal to invite applications.
- Conducting initial HR round of interview and selecting candidates as per the fitment of job.
Taparia Tools ltd
- Help develop comprehensive suite of Global reporting/KPI’s which create visibility on business performance and help drive actions
- Manage and support operation team through effective alignment and change management techniques.
- Collaborate with Programm Management, contracts, and other functions to develop the demand and supply plan.
- Coordinate with Inventory management and build strategy including how to deal with closeout product.
- Address and manage any inventory issues.
Master of Business Administration – Human Resource
San Jose State University
Bachelor Of Science
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample