Are you a Senior Customer by profession and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional Senior CustomerResume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Senior Customer Experience
20 years experience in Strategic Customer Experience Management, Operations, Quality Assurance & Process Improvement. Established and turned around a number of Customer Experience/ Operations Departments at leading organizations across several industries (e-commerce, retail and logistics). Worked with both start-ups and established companies: SWVL, Uber, Glovo, OLX, Otlob.com, Bee, IKEA
Developed a methodology that combines employee motivation and empowerment, extensive product knowledge training, best practice processes and deep analytics to serve as a strong Customer Experience Department as part of the global organization. Worked closely with Growth & Strategy to ensure customer is at the core of all processes through Voice of Customer Programs, Customer Journey Mapping and Customer Engagement and Research Techniques for demand creation, brand equity improvement and overall business efficiency.
- Experience Design
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Strategic Operations Management
- Process Optimization
- Project Management
- Regional People Management
- Training & Development
Global Head of Experience
- Manage end-to-end Customer & Captain Experience across 6 markets.
- Manage regional teams of 250+ FTE
- Overseeing full Captain Operations scope including filtration, on-boarding, training, captain support, and Fleet movement and operations.
- Initiation of outsourced BPO project & internal crisis management & VoC Extra mile teams.
- Successfully improved multiple core KPIs such as taking CSAT from 55% to 85% and Quality Assurance from 62% up to 90%.
- Project Managment of key operational projects with different stakeholders: Growth, Marketing, Product, Operations, Finance & Expansion.
Head of Account Management
- Managed team of Senior Business Partners & Account Managers – managing 100+ vendors.
- Responsible for Vendor satisfaction/growth through working closely with all stakeholders
- Creation of strategic Vendor Experience strategies to improve retention & prevent churn.
Head of Customer Experience
- Played key role in introducing the new function of Experience Management working with local, regional and global teams.
- Managed end-to-end experience for Riders & Drivers.
- Designed Customer Journey/Experience Optimization strategies
- Transformed driver experience journey inside GLH in Cairo & Alexandria & improved core in-person Driver KPIs
Regional Head of Customer Operations
- Transitional GM, HR Manager & Finance/ Admin for 10 months
- Managed regional team of 100+ FTE 24/7 Operations; working closely with Country Managers across 8 countries
- Lead Customer Experience service delivery for OLX Mena total customer base of 15 Million users
- Worked on cross-functional initiatives with Growth, Sales and Strategy teams on new customer journey process, seller experience optimization and content quality enhancement improving growth by 300% in 2 years
- Managed B2C & C2C client retention activities and helped increase revenue
- Implemented UX tests/ experiments for product development through working with UI/UX teams to ensure delivery of a top product that meets users’ needs
- Devised rigorous QA KPIs to improve Content Quality: +40% improvement; CSAT from 70% to 90%+
Customer Relations & Operations Manager
- Managed full scope of Customer Services, Checkouts and Exchange & Refund, Home Delivery & Assembly, Health, Safety & Property Maintenance and Cleaning and Security during pre-opening phase
- Built 130+ FTE Team; trained & developed, and developed comprehensive Opening strategy.
- Developed Customer Experience Strategies for retention, driving sales, customer feedback channels, quality assurance & continuous improvement and operational services.
- Project Manager for full-fledged SOPs across all departments including process mapping and gap analysis and procedural improvements.
- Sourcing, requirements drafting, tendering and selection of vendors for Home Delivery & Assembly, Security, Cleaning and Money Transit.
- Devised Customer Research strategies: CSAT Survey, instore interviews, customer flow analysis, focus groups, customer home visits & competitor analysis
Senior Customer Care & Training Manager
- Established Customer Care Department from scratch
- Built full-fledged in-house Call Center; selecting system hardware & software and liaising with developers to create customized CRM software; operational planning of manpower and training needs, full turnkey project planning in liaison with IT Department with different phase planning for capacity increases.
- Created all Customer Care policies, procedures, programs and standards and generated department goals, objectives and mechanisms.
- Developed Customer Service strategies
- Competitive analysis of market through constant research & creation of periodic internal newsletters & detailed reports.
- Created comprehensive internal/external processes with departments and Service Providers for organizing workflow across all functions for enhanced quality assurance and smooth operations.
MIBA (Masters in International Business Administration)
- Major in Marketing & Consumer Behavior
- Thesis: Customer Experience Management
Advanced Diploma| Consumer Behavior & Market Research
Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication & Journalism
- English (Native)
Career Expert Tips:
Senior Customer Experience Resume Writing Guide
This article will offer a guide to writing your Senior Customer Experience Resume. From what to include on the resume to what type of information the reader can expect, we will walk through everything in a concise and easy-to-follow fashion.
Senior Customer Experience Job Description:
If you are a self-starter, take the opportunity to include this in your profile and make sure you list out examples of when your self-starting abilities were used. If there are no examples listed and you ask for examples, they will leave an impression of being a person who can be just as good as any other person but would rather be left to do their own work.
A Senior Customer Experience Professional seeks to implement solutions that will solve problems for their clients and/or customers. Through their job, they use information technology and knowledge about the client or customer to help solve machines or installations that keep the client or customer happy. They offer advice and consultation on issues that may arise on a day-to-day basis, and they work with their team to ensure all clients have access to the highest quality of service possible while minimizing costs.
Senior Customer Experience Responsibilities:
- Researching and analyzing customer needs and providing suggestions to resolve needs.
- Collaborating with service teams to provide customer problem resolution.
- Coaching team members on best practices in order to achieve goals.
- Measuring data quality and customer service objectives to ensure performance metrics have been met or exceeded.
- Conducting analysis to make strategic recommendations for department growth and everyday success.
- Collaborating with other departments to address internal customer service issues and concerns.
- Identifying potential customers through social media interaction, online surveys, focus groups and data culled from company databases.
- Creating and implementing processes that provide internal guidance on resolving customer issues and concerns.
Tips to write a Senior Customer Experience Summary:
- Use bullet points to summarize your experience and skills, rather than using a traditional list.
- Use a narrative approach to making the most of your resume – write about your strengths and how you contribute through effective communication instead of listing every single experience you’ve had in an impenetrable block like a plain text document.
- Be honest and accurate – avoid embellishing or stretching the truth to make yourself look better.
- Tailor your resume to each opportunity by looking at the ad’s requirements and following them as closely as possible.
- Make your resume responsive to each job description’s needs – summarize your skills and experience at a glance with bulleted lists, include examples of achievements that demonstrate what you can do, make clear what you can bring to the position, and stress any qualifications that are required for a successful hire.
“8 + years in customer service, sales, and communications positions, most of which were at ABC Inc., where I managed a team of customer service representatives. Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with clients, provide guidance and analysis to staff members, handle multiple priorities and follow-through on daily goals. Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint), Adobe Acrobat (PDFs).”
Top 15 Must-have Senior Customer Experience Skills:
- Communication Skills
- Relationship Building
- Analytical Thinking
- Negotiation/Conciliation Skills
- Analytical Reasoning
- Persuasion [Persuasive]
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Problem Solving and Decision Making/Decision Making Processes/Discipline of Problem Solving/Organizational Processes [Decision Making]/Procedures [Organizational Processes]
- Empathy and Social Skills
- Time Management
- Supervising/Leading Others
- Logistics and Human Relationships/Management Information Systems [MIS]
- Writing/Communicating Professionally
Make sure you’ve done these five things before sending out your senior customer engagement resume: Pick up the phone, make a call, email them or professionally follow up in person to let them know that their work is done by you and that you appreciate it.
Tips to write a Senior Customer Experience Resume with No experience:
- Create a resume that highlights your specific customer experience skills and how they relate to the job you’re applying for.
- Reorganize your experience to fit the needs of each job you are applying for, even if this means taking skills and experiences from other jobs.
- Highlight accomplishments and be very specific in your descriptions. Avoid cliche statements such as “team player.” Instead of saying “team player,” give an example such as “empowered my team members to take ownership of special projects. When I engaged new team members, I focused on making them feel welcomed and valued.”
- Focus your resume on accomplishments and skill development, not on job duties or responsibilities.
- Use action verbs to emphasize results and accountability habits or personal characteristics that describe skills you can bring to the job.
- Follow a chronological resume order when possible because it will give the most logical portrayal of your career progression.
Tips to write a Senior Customer Experience Cover Letter:
Below are some simple tips to help you write a resume and cover letter that stands out:
Organize your work experience by industry – Look for patterns in the job titles that you held and the industries that they were in. For example, if you held positions in different types of businesses or industries, then this can help you organize your work experience.
You can also show how you are different from your competition by listing businesses that you did not have links to. For example, if a hiring manager has a preference for hiring candidates that come from particular types of companies like financial institutions or large corporations, then your gaps in previous experience could make you stand out.
Try to make the cover letter sound like you are writing it for the person to whom you are sending it. For example, use their name (in the first paragraph) and state what role they will have in the hiring process.
Address your cover letter to an appropriate person – The job title in the position that you are applying to will help you find the name of that person.
- Organize your work experience so you can show patterns in the jobs that you held and the industries they were in.
- State what role they will have in the hiring process.
- Use their name (in the first paragraph) and state how you are specifically qualified for the position.
- Ask for a specific action (i.e., request a meeting with the hiring manager).
- Keep it short and to the point. Do not repeat your resume in your cover letter; instead, use the details in your experience to show why you are right for the job.
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample