Are you a Senior Software Engineer by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Software Engineer CV sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV templates.
Senior Software Engineer
Highly skilled and motivated fullstack developer with +10 years of experience in global information technology companies.
Seeking a position where I can apply my skills and contribute to increase company’s value by following the best practices in software development, always looking for new challenges, particularly innovative projects based on web technologies.
- SASS, CSS GRID
- NET (C#, NET Core)
- REST API
- SQL Server
- Unit Testing
- Microsoft Azure
- Entity Framework
Sr Software Engineer
Support a CRM application and side projects integrations on a big team distributed around the world by taking ownership on several side projects that support the main CRM system using .NET technologies.
Sr Software Engineer
Plan, design, layout and development of a single page application intranet for the Missouri Delta Medical Center using AngularJs and .NET Web API.
- Coordinate meetings and negotiate delivery time with the client.
- Execute efforts to recover from a 1-month’s delay.
- Architecture design (front end and back end).
- Developed a 100% functional application web layout from PSD images.
- Front end and backend development.
- Successfully delivered the product on time with a 100% of client satisfaction.
- Post-Production enhancements and support.
Owner / Software Engineer
Plan, design, layout and development of an application for treasury department of a township using AngularJs and .NET Web API.
- Analysis and architecture design.
- Web application development.
- Research new technologies.
Support and maintain an e-commerce web application for Staple Promotional Products using .NET technologies.
- Successfully developed new functionalities following SCRUM methodology.
- Developed and teaching a 10 hours AngularJs course for 20 people in the company.
Software Engineer / Software Engineer Lead
Successfully designed and developed more than 10 projects from different line of business, like government, e-commerce and healthcare.
- Coordinate a 10 members team.
- Coordinate and guide efforts to accomplish deadlines.
- Front and backend development.
- Analysis and design several products and solutions.
Master in IT Management
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample