Are you a Procurement Executive by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Procurement Executive Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
I am a hardworking and motivated person, can work under pressure and complete all tasks given efficiently. Good interpersonal skill with good team leadership and a team player. I have significant experience with accreditation process, audits and service improvements.
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Power Point
- Microsoft Excel & Access
- Medica Plus Electronic System for Hospitalization
- Hospitalization System (KCIS SYSTEM, HITS SYSTEM, Electronic System for Hospitalization)
- Oversee all operation related activities at each hospital entities. This includes Purchase order generation for inventory & non inventory stocks sourcing for quotations of material & services
- Oversee the execution of any contract/agreement and maintenance / renewal of existing contracts under the purview of the Materials department.
- Participate actively in cost-saving activities by negotiating with vendors, sourcing alternative product or vendor for best value supplies.
- Coordinate with vendors on the delivery of items or services ordered where situation warrants.
- Evelopment and renewal of all procurement related agreements or contracts are coordinated, planned and executed appropriately,on-time and on-spec
- Assists Procurement Executive in getting new quality vendors to expand vendors’ database to improve competitive bidding exercise.
HEAD OF PURCHASING
- Lead the project for policies and process improvement for MSQH 5th Edition and IMS Audit
- Setting framework for implementation and Maintenance of thorough and effective disaster plan for Purchasing Services
- Collects, analyzes, and reports data on a periodic basis to monitor the performance of the purchasing function. Ensures the efficient day-to-day operations of the PURCHASING
- Participated in interdepartmental, services area, and regional meetings and on committees and task forces to develop and implement programs and processes to achieve current and future goals and objectives
- Involve in all department Audit appropriately like hospital’s quality management initiatives
INFORMATION SCIENCE (HONS) RECORDS MANAGEMENT
- Faculty of Information Management (Hons) Records Management
- CGPA: 3.34
DIPLOMA IN WOOD INDUSTRY,
- CGPA: 3.05
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample