Are you a Shipper and Receiver by profession and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Shipper and Receiver Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Shipper & Receiver
I am looking for a position for Float Courier/Driver where my current skills and theoretical knowledge can be transferred to practical use while building more skills and experience for continuous improvement and productivity.
- SAP Software
- Ability to learn new procedures quickly and efficiently.
- Outstanding Problem Solving Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
Shipping & Receiving
- Loaded and unloaded trucks and completed packaging quality checks on material.
- Reviewed packing slips for inbound loads and completed all necessary paperwork and system updates for inbound and outbound loads.
- Completed damage reports/repair as required.
- Working to maintain a safe environment including following strict safety policies and procedures.
- Inventory management.
- Assist customers with freight and freight documentations.
- Completion of daily documentation and reports.
- Accurately processed customer transactions and maintained cash drawer.
- Assisted with maintaining grocery stock.
- Provided exceptional customer service.
Supervisor Development training
MEDIC First Aid trained
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample