Are you a Warehouse In-Charge by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Warehouse In-Charge Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
Experienced Warehouse In-Charge with technical administration Background in related to Diesel Power Generation. With broad knowledge of a Perkins engine Leroy Somer Alternator and Mecc alte Alternator brand of machine. Has a good record of successfully managing Warehouse and logistics for almost 9 years. In-depth knowledge of commissioning units of machines, Inventory management, Sales, Supply chain and Logistics. Broad skills in providing administrative and technical support to the maintenance team to achieve exceptional levels of customer service and ensuring the achievement of company goals.
- Microsoft office
- SAP/ERP System, Warehousing
- Develop and implement performance improvement of the Entire Warehouse.
- Managing Logistics for all receiving shipment containers and delivering Diesel Generator with Perkins Engine and Leroy Somer alternator/ Meccalte Alternator units as well as Perkins Spareparts as required by costumers.
- Supervising all Gensets at the time of commissioning.
- Oversee Warehouse accounts receivable and payable.
- Raising a Purchase Order, Purchase request and Quotation.
- Coordination of maintenance support on a day by day on call jobs.
- Support the repair process of all repair costumer Gensets.
- Control inventory and order supplies
- Control & monitoring of spare parts using the FIFO system.
- Execute technical reports in every units issue.
- Inspection, Testing & commissioning of LV Generators up to 1500kva with Deep Sea Electronics control Module and Tower lights prior to dispatch.
- Engine Inspection & Main alternator Inspection.
- Preparation of Pre delivery inspection report (collecting details of L-L voltage, L-N voltage, Hertz, rated speed in RPM, Oil pressure Bar, Batt. Voltage & alternator charge details.)
- Respond to all customer service issues and handle promptly.
- Manage, scheduling and execute day by day maintenance site operation.
- Handling petty cash and budgeting techniques.
- Direct sales floor activities, ensuring excellence in customer service.
- Ensured the quality objectives and delivery deadlines are met.
- Preparation of warranty reports prior to sales.
- Assisted quality departments in the investigation and resolution of internal quality.
- Liaise with costumer and other departments.
- Outstanding customer service.
- Train staff to deliver improved morale, performance and store revenue.
Store In Charge/ Purchasing officer
- Received, issue and ordering of all spare parts for construction equipment
- Issued all kinds of spare parts for Light vehicle with different Mitsubishi engine model
- Maintain organized filing of goods and inventory of items
- Liaise with different suppliers for the spare parts and materials needed at a construction site, Purchase as per sample.
- Implementing IN/OUT(FIFO) movement of the stock.
- Inventory control and stocks order.
- Liaison with other departments, particularly the accounting, manufacturing and stock departments.
- Budgeting, costing and cost saving after reviewing the management information available.
- Executing Preventive maintenance for all vehicles.
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample