Are you a Business Analyst by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Business Analyst Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
- Professional with 6.5 years of Data Analytics experience. Worked extensively in Oracle Development and Business Analyst role for Product Based IT industry,Developed Data Models using logistic regression, Market Basket Analysis, and Sentiment Analysis.
- Experience in preparing Tableau Dashboard.
- Working as a senior team member in the Statistical/Analytical Operations team for Banking Services at Evolvus with 6.5 years of hands-on experience in Lending market research from the design of project, documentation, and execution.
- Actively involved in data extraction, data cleaning and setup/prepare workspace, update/modify SAS,PL/SQL codes and performed calibrations and generated outputs.
- Good knowledge on statistics, predictive modeling, data mining, time-series forecasting and Visualization techniques.
- Base SAS
- Microsoft Excel
- Worked extensively in Development Reports using PL/SQL and maintenance project of Tableau. Familiar with the Data Modeling in logistic regression, Market Basket Analysis and Sentiment Analysis.
- Currently we are doing the migration activity from FinnOne to Finacle for Emirates National Bank of Dubai Bank.
- Deeply involved in the Application migration activity to map the values as per Finacle system.
- Analytical solutions to the various business problems.
- Understanding of Various business model for RISK grading and credit score calculations.
- Finding data quality errors and sending the same to data audit people to correct errors.
- Created Tableau dashboard and have to provide insight from the dashboard.
- Actively involved in data extraction, data cleaning and setup/prepare workspace, update/modify SAS,SQL codes and performed calibrations and generated outputs.
- Writing Pl/SQL Queries and procedures and functions as per Client requirements.
- I have been played the role of requirement gathering and getting signing-off with business.
- Identifying and documenting the Use Cases, Project Management from end-to-end.
- Performing Gap Analysis, Vendor Management and Solution Designing, giving inputs.
- Management, RCA. Good understanding of Banking & Financials domain.
Post Graducation in Business Analytics and Intellegence
Bachelor of Computer Science
Evaluated the impact of a sales incentive scheme at Titan Insurance Company
This project used Hypothesis Testing and visualization to evaluate the success of a new sales incentive payment scheme at Titan Insurance company.
Conducted STP strategy analysis and proposed recommendations for product market expansion
This project involved identifying the Segmentation, Targeting and Positioning strategy of an indian product/service using secondary research. The product-market profile of the chosen product was analyzed and categories for future expansion in the market were accordingly recommended.
Neural Network model on Employee Attrition
The project investigates the factors that cause employee attrition in organizations. An Employee attrition model was built using moderate Neural Network Model and Random Forest. After generating common performance parameters for both the models, an Ensemble Model was created that identified the cause of employee attrition.
Built a logistic regression model to predict customer churn in the Telecom industry
The primary objective was to investigate the parameters contributing for customer churn (attrition) in the Telecom Industry. A Logistic Regression Model was developed and validated with test data to predict customer churn.
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample