Are you a Warehouse Operations by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Warehouse Operations CV sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV samples.
To work in a reputable organization that provides challenging environment and where I can learn and advance my skills with the ever-growing technological advancements.
- Communication Skills
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Work Ethic
- Interpersonal Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Computer & Microsoft Office Skills
- Teamwork and Leadership Skills
- Business Process Improvement Skills
Warehouse Operations Executive
Alibaba Group – NY
- Receiving stock information and assisting In-charge Warehouse in supervising warehouse activities.
- Be present at the time of physical stock checking and marking and labeling stock.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards.
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received also assist in counting of physical inventory, verify stock of Islamabad warehouses on Monthly & Quarterly basis.
- Coordinating with vendor on planning future capacity requirements.
- Prepare and send weekly stock (in & out) report to In-charge Warehouse.
- Preparing orders by processing requests, pulling orders, packing boxes and transporting packages to the shipping area.
- Processing Orders and Preparing packages for mailing.
- Maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment of the warehouse.
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process.
- Orienting new employees to the organization.
- Any other responsibility relevant to warehouse management can be assigned according to situation.
Customer Services Specialist and Logistics Support
Cheez Group – NY
- Managing outbound/inbound calls, sales inquiries and other marketing generated leads comes from a variety of sources that needs to be regularly monitored, i.e. emails, phone inquiries, whatsapp business group, social media platforms, web form, etc.
- Responsible for order entry, message management, data entry and performing all customer service activities as needed.
- Providing superior customer support by identifying issues, devising solutions and accepting ownership to a successful closure.
- Guiding the customer’s about the products, registration and account verification procedures, order placing, payment options and shipping details guidance.
- Strategically planning and managing logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
- Keeping track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Monitoring of expected ship dates to ensure timely delivery and expedite as needed.
- Working proactively with various departments to realize efficiencies and manage expectations.
Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant (Consultant)
- Collate feedback and learning to support the development and regular review of guidance for International service staff and volunteers on monitoring processes and systems within district level services.
- Collect and systematize information on progress of the sectors of each activity of the project being implemented by the Trainers
- Finalizing and reporting all the districts training’s based data entered, to the M&E Director and Manager.
- Any other duties as allocated by the M&E Manager / Director.
Bachelor of Commerce
San Jose State University
Check Other Great Resumes:
- IT Support Specialist Resume Sample
- Security Analyst Resume Sample
- Project Manager Resume Sample
- Cloud Engineer Resume Sample
- Program Manager Resume Sample
- Brand Manager Resume Sample
- Business Development Manager Resume Sample
- Supply Chain Manager Resume Sample
- Web Developer Resume Sample
- IT Technician Resume Sample