Are you an Accounts Executive by profession and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional Senior Accounts Executive Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Experienced management executive who enjoys challenges seeking opportunity to learn and that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people
- Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Performing Book Keeping,
- Updating of Ledgers reconciliation on daily and weekly basis,
- Cash Handling,
- Updating book on Daily basis [Vouchering,
- Posting and their Supervision],
- Bank Payments and Receipts,
- Planning payments,
- Handling Invoicing,
- Receivables and Payables,
- Payroll Management and implementation,
- Fixed Asset Management and Supervision,
- Preparation of Financial,
- Management and Audit Reports.
Performing Management duty in Stores under Procurement department i.e.
- Maintaining Record,
- Hardware section,
- procuring, procured items receipts,
- Worked with number of projects with UNDP, UNHCR,UNFPA, CDCP (Citizen Damage Compensation Project) & BISP( Benazir Income Support Program) headed by World Bank.
Sales & HR Coordinator
Headed sales team, daily generation of sales report as well as individual sales report,
- HR functions as hiring,
- Attendance Monitoring, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annually
- Performance Analysis based on Sale were carried out.
Master in Business Administration
Bachelor in Commerce
Career Expert Tips:
How to write an Accounts Executive Resume
If you’re looking for a new job or career, a good resume is one of the most important things you can have. With the right mix of creativity and attention to detail, there’s nothing that can stop your resume from leaving a powerful impression with potential employers — after all, it’s easy for an employer to go with another candidate if you don’t make them want to work with you.
Before you even pick up the resume, an employer is already thinking about how good of a fit you will be for their needs — and this can make or break your chances. A great resume can help you to stand out from the crowd and gain the attention of employers who may have never even considered your application if things had not worked out.
Accounts Executive Key Responsibilities:
- Creating new sales accounts by conducting market analysis
- Liaising with clients, negotiating contracts, and closing business deals
- Providing sales support to existing customers by providing product information and service support
- Providing technical support to clients on a software platform
- Reviewing accounts receivable reports and analysis of customer payment performance
- Managing and maintaining client accounts by collecting payments through an Escrow agent, performing credit checks, issuing credit memos, and performing collections activities.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, problem-solving, and problem-shooting skills: With an in-depth knowledge of customer needs.
- Exceptional spelling skills: You need to proofread your documents.
- Working with team members to ensure that the correct amount of stock is available at all times in order to meet customer demand. This may involve forecasting demand for products based on past sales or listening to client needs and making suggestions for future purchases.
Tips to write an Accounts Executive Summary:
- Get to the point as quickly as possible: The main purpose of your resume is to get you an interview. It should be clear what your career goals are, and why you would be a good fit for the role that you’re applying for.
- Show off your skills: Your resume should show off your main skills and career history, so make sure you include all the major accomplishments that have helped you develop those skills.
- Tailor it to each job: Make sure that you are tailoring each resume to the job at hand.
“I’m an experienced accounts executive with strong organizational and problem-solving skills. I’m looking to take on a role where I can use my experience to help build the health of a company, and have just such a role available at ABC Company.”
Top 15 Accounts Executive Key Skills:
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strong work ethic
- Motivated, dependable and punctual
- Leadership qualities
- In-depth knowledge of customer needs
- Ability to multi-task effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- Understanding of the market in which the company operates.
- Sales experience (no specific level or duration is required)
- Leadership qualities, ability to coach staff and motivate team members.
- Mathematical skills including the ability to use accounting software packages.
- Understanding of product sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good spelling and proofreading.
What to include on Accounts Executive Resume:
- Academic History section – This is where you are going to summarize your education, diplomas, and degrees. It is often a good idea to include your grade point average. If you are just starting out in the job market or you have gaps in your employment history, you may want to leave off your GPA, as it could be an indication that your grades were not that great.
- Work Experience section – If you have any previous work experience, this is where you would include it. It would be best to include any jobs that were related to the job you are applying for so that you can show that you have a broader skillset.
- References – This section is where you will include your references. You should get the names of at least two references who could speak on your behalf. The most important thing about this section is that these people should be applicants they may also call on them in the future if they are not satisfied with your performance.
- Other Information – This is the section where you can include any other information that you feel is relevant to your application. For example, if you have been a member of a professional association or received a promotion at your last job, make sure to include it here.
- Cover Letter – This is where you will include any additional qualifications that are required for the position. You should create an outline of what information you want to include in the cover letter so that it’s clear and concise.
Tips to write an Accounts Executive Resume with no experience:
- If you don’t have any previous work experience, it’s usually a good idea to include some volunteer or internship experience. If this isn’t applicable for whatever reason, be sure to include any skills that you have acquired like computer skills or language skills.
- Your resume is a great place to talk about your achievements, especially if you are applying for an entry-level role. Make sure that you highlight your accomplishments and achievements as much as possible.
Tips to write an Accounts Executive Cover letter:
- Address the letter to the person who will be in charge of selecting finalist applicants.
- The letter should not exceed two pages.
- Keep the content general; keep it brief and do not address the enclosed material.
- Request for an interview, if you are selected for a phone interview – If you receive no response to your request for an interview, call them back immediately. You can use follow-up emails or telephone calls to further increase your chances of getting that interview and have a better chance at getting that job offer.
Hope this excellent career advice article provided the answers to what are effective ways to write a good accounts executive resume customized for accounting field. Those who are considering job hunting by recruiting agencies can also get valuable information from this article.
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Secondary School Teacher CV Sample
- Engineering Student CV Sample
- Credit Operation Executive CV Sample
- AWS DevOps Engineer CV Sample
- French Teacher CV Sample
- Software Operations Manager CV Sample
- Electrical Engineer CV Sample
- Financial Liaison CV Sample
- Senior Software Engineer CV Sample
- IT Specialist CV Sample