Are you an Accounts Receivable Specialist by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Accounts Receivable Specialist Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Skilled in AR Management, Customer Service and Training. A hard working professional with 3 years of experience in end to end projects on Revenue Cycle Management, i.e. eligibility and benefit verification, charge entry, Denials Management, Claims Rejections, Claims Recoupments/Refunds, Obtaining prior Authorizations. Claim Appeals, Claim Reconsideration Letters, Correspondence analysis etc.
- AR Calling
Sr. AR Analyst
Nath Outsourcing Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (NOS) was established in 2003 with a vision to provide end to end solutions to our clients in the US Healthcare Industry
- Handling client account
- Working on failed and rejected claims.
- Part of client review for various accounts on monthly basis.
- Attending the call from Onshore team to discuss the daily trends and issues in processing the claims.
- Maintain communication with Payers (Insurance) via telephone or payer website if we need any information regarding the claim like check#, date of payment etc.
R1 RCM (formerly Accretive Health) is a leading provider of revenue cycle services and physician advisory services to healthcare providers. We help transform and manage the commercial infrastructure of care organizations throughout the U.S.A.
- Inducting different micro level processes of RCM like AR follow up ,Denial Management, ERA (electronic remittance advice) management,Appeal and Grievance.
- Worked in Athena management Software
- Focus on resolving the denial and rejection rather than writing off the amount.
- Priority to high dollars and sensitive case for those whose TFL about to expire.
- Work for provider’s based billing ,somehow any issue raised in billed claims then
- Recreate the claim again with correct info and void the previous claim
- Client interaction on weekly,monthly and Quarterly basis regarding the workflow
- Receive and verify requests for prior authorizations and ensure that they are administered properly.
- Consult with presiding doctors or nurse managers to obtain clearance for the necessity of treatment
- Look through insurance plans in a detailed manner and process required referrals
- Sort medical records and submit them to the carrier in a bid to expedite the authorization process
- Keep medical staff in the loop about any delays or problems in obtaining authorizations
- Ascertain that insurance carriers’ documentation requirements are completed and that all copies are placed in patients medical records files
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Financial Assistant Resume Example
- Talent Acquisition Resume Example
- Sales Manager CV Example
- Technical Support Resume Example
- HR Administrative Officer Resume
- RPA Developer Resume Example
- Sales Director Resume Example
- Drupal Developer Resume Example
- Freight Manager Resume Example
- Data Analyst Resume Example