Are you a Human Resource by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Human Resource Professional Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
Human Resource Professional
A qualified Canadian HR, and Business Development professional with an Extrovert, Open, Agreeable, and conscientious personality to deliver optimal results in most challenging environments through playing a strong role and utilizing my 20+ years (UAE & Canada) experiences in assisting Management and Corporate in achieving their vision, strategies and objectives with reference to people’s structure and culture.
- Analytical, Creative, forward, and conceptual thinking
- Excellent Communication
- Interpersonal Awareness and Relations
- Flexibility & Decision Making
- Leadership & promoting strategies to achieve a common goal.
- Evaluation & Empowering Others
- Conflict Resolution
- Project Management
- Computer Competency
HR and Admin Manager
- Implements new employee orientation and coordinates other staff training;
- Responsible for supervision and operation of the HR & Administration Department;
- Coordinates development, production and implementation of policy and procedure manuals pertaining to area of responsibility;
- Manages grievance & disciplinary per company policy
- Responsible for maintaining and revising staff handbook and job descriptions
- Coordinates performance evaluation program providing guidance & advice when appropriate
- Updates leave management, health & life insurance
- Handles the separation of employment (exit, clearance, end of service, etc.);
- Monthly Payroll Management using ERP system “Sage/Pastel HR & Payroll”
- Prepares, monitors and audits the payroll register and year end closings
- Review and make recommendation to management on changes or amendments required to the visa policy to ensure best practice or most efficient methods are maintained;
- Manage the support staff such as PRO, Drivers, Catering and related party services
- Counsels staff regarding problems, retirement, health and insurance benefits, promotional possibilities and transfers
- Operate and implement all online applications (intranet & extranet) that are related to company use (Hayakum, Amer, etc.) and our registrations with all government and semi- gov. bodies such as ADCC, MOI …etc.
- Develop the HR flow charts and process maps, forms, templates, meeting’s agenda, action sheets, MOM, and documentation management/ external document register as per classification
- POC/ Point Of Contact for “EDGE” project, to attend all meetings related to the cluster to prepare all prerequisites, data, reports, and presentation for rebranding and launching the new entity.
- Work with Quality Management team for reviewing all company systems and procedures for quality certifications requirements “ISO9001/2015”
- Review the NSRS requirements/ work placement in- take plan with NCEMA as part of APT branding plan
- Monitor and assess inventory for the marketing collateral supplies as well as admin related purchases, auditing the RFQs and assist Supply Chain team in sourcing new suppliers/best prices for cost saving analysis
- Lead the APT Website development project for revamp requirement and rebranding, preparing the evaluation sheet for the project to reflect all features and functionalities with scope of approaches and commercial offers for top management approvals
- Support the Operation team by arranging and delivering the APT products training courses to the Officers from GHQ and other military entities; through translating the course materials as well as executing the sessions in a live translation.
Sr. HR Associate – Capability Development
- Focuses on the development of the individual/ team through offering a range of strategies and activities that aim to achieve current business goals, meet future challenges, and build capacity for change.
- Implements and advises supervisors and staff regarding system wide personnel policies and recommends appropriate changes;
- Manages performance, training and career development process;
- Handles the separation of employment (exit, clearance, end of service, etc.);
- Conducts the induction sessions for new employees; and
- Reviews health & life policy and provide recommendation for service enhancement.
- Keeps up-to-date of laws, decisions and trends affecting company personnel and informs appropriate staff
• Provides leadership in clarification and reporting in the Human Resources; organization of recruitment processes, including drafting job description and provision of input to job classification.
• Identify training needs through job analysis, appraisal schemes, and regular consultation with HR as well as business managers through evaluating the training and development programs.
• Expand training development programs based on the needs of the organization and individuals by reviewing, searching, amending and supporting talent development plans.
Sr. Analyst – HR & Business Development
Tools of Empowerment for Success (TOES) is about empowering and promoting the interests of new immigrant women in Niagara Falls Region, Ontario- Canada
As the Sr. Analyst – HR & Business Development: Compile analysis and data related to Human Resources functions, including workforce planning, job analysis, metrics, recruitment, on boarding, compensation, benefits , employee performance & appraisal, training & development, talent management, disengagement/exit procedures, employee relation, EOSB,, Employee wellbeing as well as payroll/annual holidays, and other HR/Admin related tasks
- Participates in HR projects, providing analytical support, on boarding, compensation evaluations, staff KPls, systems expertise, and input on continuous process improvement of staff and volunteers.
- Follows published policies related to health and safety rules to promote health and safety within the workplace by reporting any potential hazard or unsafe situations to supervisors and/or senior management.
- Plan and organize all kinds for visas (residence, employment, visit, transit etc.) for the staff and dependents within the org. through the relevant Embassies & Consulates ensuring timely availability of all documents. Responsible for all obtaining visas for all suppliers, customers and their family members ensure that the best customer service is provided;
Senior Recruitment Officer
Activities: Work closely with HR Director/manager to develop department goals, objectives, and systems; to ensure timely and quality response to recruitment requests from the Divisions/subsidiaries for filling up vacancies with the right candidates at the right time for fulfilling joining formalities as well as talent Management, Succession planning, Job Analysis, manpower/budgeting planning, employee welfare and mentoring for UAE fresh graduates (Emiratization), and Expat. (On-boarding and induction of new hires)
- Creates, develops and implements various HR policies and procedures as per UAE labors’ laws within the group (organizational development) acted as a liaison between subsidiaries.
- Ensures that organization chart is consistently maintained and updated to reflect all organizational changes and assists in developing the needed manpower and recruitment plans for OBP/subsidiaries
- Negotiated approximately 250 salary offers/employment contracts and dozens of sign-on bonuses/relocation packages annually at both the exempt and non-exempt level and assisted with preparing succession plans and coordinated staff movement to ensure proper transfer procedures.
- Advises senior management of issues regarding and arising from performance and service improvement as well as disengagement formalities for employees/execute all exit procedures
- Researching and preparing occupational classifications, job descriptions and salary scales as well as employee manual after benchmarking the same.
As an ILYAH Ambassador and Work Stream Team Member (April – December 2009) Contribution in ILYAH Project (OFFSET/TAWAZUN Restructuring & Reorganization):
- Heavily involved as a member to perform data-collection interviews for talent acquisition, benchmark, Emiratization, sourcing profiles, on boarding; set assessment methods and measurements systems.
- Recruited to help guide the startup and management of a full spectrum of HR operations, systems and programs.
- Worked with senior management to create HR policies and procedures; recruit employees; create group benefits databases; and develop orientation, training, and incentive programs.
- Manage leave-of-absence programs and personnel records, administer benefits enrollment and programs, administer HR budget, and handle HR workplace issues.
- Heavily involved in the embedment auditors
CHRE – Certified Human Resources Expert
Global Master of Business Administration – Global (MBA)
Post Graduate Certificate – Human Resources Management
Cambridge International Diploma – Interpersonal Business Skills & Customer Care
Bachelor Degree in Economics and Social Studies
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample