Are you a Certified Human Resources by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Certified Human Resources Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
Certified Human Resources Professional (CPHR)
I am a Certified Human Resources Professional (CPHR) with over 10 years of combined academic and practical experience in the field, working mostly with engineering and IT companies. I have been practising in Canada since 2018, bringing with me a rich international HR experience and an ability to adapt quickly to different environments. I am excited to both contribute and learn with a dynamic People Practices Team that supports a creative, innovative and passionate workforce.
- HR Process Engineering
- Compensation and Benefits Design and Benchmarking
- Behavioral Based Structured Interviewing
- Presentation and Facilitation
- Managing Organizational Change
Employee Experience Specialist
I work closely with Delta Leadership Team to deepen the human resources framework and foundation for the company. My primary focus is to ensure the quality and consistency of human resources policies, procedures and programs to create positive employee experiences that lead to engagement and high performance.
- On a day-to-day basis, coaches and supports team leaders and addresses employee issues and concerns.
- Serves as an HR partner to the Leadership Team in its COVID-19 response by leading the rollout of staff policies and succeeding updates that are guided by public health authority regulations and recommendations, the company’s long term business goals and the employees’ experience. Manages change and staff communications during the periods of challenging transition to working from home and back to working more in the office.
- Designed and implemented the company’s end-to-end Recruitment Process and Toolkit, a collection of policies, procedures, forms and tools that help the company find great talent. Administers the end-to-end Recruitment process from headcount approval to employee onboarding.
- Articulated the company’s compensation philosophy and translated it into policies and procedures for determining and reviewing employees’ salaries and bonuses. The resulting salary ranges are now used in salary reviews.
- In 2019, handled strategic and operational issues of a department’s transition into a separate legal entity.
- As a Health and Wellbeing champion, spearheaded and organized various information sessions and events that promote social interactions, connections and mental wellbeing.
Human Resources Business Partner
Partnered with regional department heads to strategically and proactively address employee engagement and productivity issues and provided consultative HR operations support to middle managers and individual contributors from the said teams
- Provided consultative and day-to-day generalist HR operations support to both line managers and individual contributors from assigned regional teams in the areas of recruitment and promotion, compensation and benefits, performance management, learning and development, and Employment Relations and Discipline.
- Handled employment relations cases involving performance and discipline and misconduct, following procedures aligned with Philippine employment and legal standards
- Led the planning and execution of quarterly communication meetings for each of the assigned departments. Used this as a venue to develop presentation skills of staff and for management and HR to communicate various business matters, employee movements, employee recognition and other HR announcements.
Staff Human Resources Professional
Led a team of three in delivering end-to-end recruitment services for various functions in IBM’s Sales and Distributionv(S&D) business unit
- Started as a Recruitment Specialist in August 2008 and promoted to Recruitment Lead in August 2010
- Turned S&D’s recruitment metrics from yellow to green within a quarter of joining HR while maintaining good business controls posture that adhere to Sarbanes Oaxley requirements
- Facilitated the regional to local transition of Recruitment Operations by coaching new staff
Master of Human Resources and Employment Relations, with Distinction
- Returned to the Philippines after degree completion and worked on a scholarship give-back project with the Philippine Civil Service Commission, reviewing and improving its recruitment and promotion processes as an external auditor
Master of Business Administration – Regis Program (Credits)
- Helps my HR practice by providing me with a better appreciation of business operations
Bachelor of Science in Manufacturing Engineering and Management, Cum Laude
- Provides a methodical, process-oriented lens to my HR practice
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample