Are you a Child Care Provider by profession and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional Child Care Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Child Care Resume Sample
Child Care Provider
Organized Babysitter and Child care professional adept at managing hectic schedules. Adheres to a kind and compassionate approach when dealing with discipline issues. Career history serving individual families with multiple children in both live-in and live-out scenarios.
- Ability to multitask in cooking assignments as well as food handling and packaging
- Dealt with various issues that arose in a fast-paced environment
- Clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
- Assure quality and food safety using procedural measures.
Family Childcare Provider
In-home based childcare
Experience with 6 months-12 yrs
- Provided a safe, clean, and nurturing environment
- Organize daily meal schedule for children ranging from ages 1-12
- Created, prepared and guided age appropriate curriculum/ activities
- Advise children in healthy habits such as eating, resting, sharing and sanitary practices
- Encourage children to participate in recreational activities
- Instruct children to organize and store toy materials to ensure order in activity areas
- Potty train toddlers and change infant diapers
- Experience helping children with special needs
- Keep records of daily observations, incident reports and medications administered
- Interact with parents and report child’s development
High School Diploma
Luke Modal Community College
Heartsaver First Aid, CPR, AED
American Heart Association
Food Handlers Card
King County food-safety