Are you a Community Social Worker by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Community Social Worker Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
Community Social Worker
Enthusiastic, experieced, self-motivated and offering strong interpersonal relationships with regional social services agencies.
- Networking, Internet-Based Case Management, Compliance with Governing Agencies, Coordination of Services, Excellent Time Management, Emphatic Professional
Human Services Program Specialist I and II
- Supported the Agency by serving within the Quality Improvement Division in the capacity of Licensing Specialist and Quality Assurance Liaison.
- Accomplished licensing of foster & group homes insuring facilities adhered to all state and federal guidelines.
- Conducted visits to monitor staff & conduct wellness checks of clients.
- Provided training & technical assistance through classroom workshops, as well as individualized training.
- Assist State Attorney General’s Office with suspected Medicaid Fraud.
Medicaid Waiver Support Coordinator
- Coordinated an array of services meeting specific & unique needs as a case manager for developmentally disabled adults and children, who often had behavioral health diagnoses as well.
- Conducted home visits and observations in workplaces & day treatment facilities to evaluate client needs and develop individualized support plans.
- Responsibilities included drafting and managing client correspondence, interfacing with Center for Medicare Medicaid Services, Social Security Administration, other State Agencies, and various community resource providers as an advocate for each individual client.
B.S. Degrees in Health Education & Health, Leisure, and Sports
Completed a Minor in Special Education. Coursework Highlights: Organization & Administration of Professional Programs, Law and the Handicapped, Evaluation of the Exceptional Child, Psychological Foundations, Independent Living, and Learning Disabilities.
Implementation of Person Centered Delivery of Services
Introduced Person Centered concepts as required by the State of Florida and federal oversight agencies. Successfully trained providers on developing Person Centered Service Implementation Plans supporting the federal and state compliance for over 100 individual providers and their numerous employees.
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample