Looking for a software solution architect job? Here we have the best recommended professional solution architect resume sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job.
Solution Architect Resume Samples
Highly dedicated and Performance-driven professional with 17 years of expertise in solution architect and software developer with a commitment to and experience of developing innovative and creative software applications. Able to perform full software development life cycle activates. Actively looking for a solution architect position with a fast-paced and ambitious company that can offer development training, project-based learning and a mentoring program.
- Google Cloud Platform
- Shell Scripting
- Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft Azure
- Web Services
- Red Hat OpenShift
- ASP .NET
SOLUTION ARCHITECT – LEAD Feb 2019 – Present
- Produce design and architecture of Cloud security solution to meet the requirements
- Design, prototype and deliver cloud-native solutions, leverage cloud-specific (AWS/Azure/GCP/OpenStack) platform rich services offering
- Serve as a cloud evangelist, consult and provide technical guidance on AWS/Azure/GCP/OpenStack design, governance, performance developed deployment scripts from Git repository to GCP App Engine.
- Developed and deployed Docker containers on Kubernetes.
- Implemented the ETL process to migrate legacy data to the SQL database.
- Defined the data storage strategy and implementation roadmaps.
- Designed the information architecture and model of an organization’s assets.
- Advised and evaluated data retention and governance using cloud technologies.
SOLUTION ARCHITECT Jul 2017 – Jan 2019
- Architecture including application pattern work teams, domain specific sites or governance sites
- Design of high quality architectures that meet customer requirements and are consistent with enterprise architectural standards
- Designed AWS components for customer-facing applications on web and mobile.
- Liaison with product owners to define and understand product road maps.
- Defined security protocol for communication between systems.
- Defined the Micro-service strategy from monolith pattern to Docker containers.
- Defined authentication and authorization patterns using SAML, OpenID and STS.
- Developed Pub/Sub Message queue using SNS and SQS.
- Developed NoSQL database structures for DynamoDB.
SOLUTION DESIGNER Feb 2015 – Jun 2017
- Design, prototype and deliver cloud agnostic microservices architecture leveraging Kubernetes, Pivotal and other PaaS platforms
- Monitor adherence to corporate standards in application design, development, and testing
- Designed REST Web Service in C# and Java using Layer pattern.
- Defined SOAP Web Services using Postman and Fiddler.
- Built containerized web servers, load balancers and DNS using Docker.
- Developed automation scripts using Powershell, VBScript and Java.
- Designed schemas for Oracle, SQL and mySQL servers.
- Installed, configured OpenSSL and managed SSL certificates for authentication.
- Configured cryptography ciphers using DES3, Blowfish and OpenPGP.
TECHNICAL ARCHITECT Nov 2005 – Jan 2015
- Design architecture to enable cloud migration programs, analyse existing application
- Deployed and maintained VMs on Azure and AWS.
- Deployed and maintained docker containers on OpenShift PaaS platform.
- Configured and automated provisioning of Google App Engine services.
- Developed REST Web Services in C#, Java and defined the JSON payload.
- Developed SOAP Web Services in C#, ASP.NET and defined the XML payload.
- Designed architecture for SMS notification platform using Event-driven pattern.
- Deployed and scaled mySQL, Oracle and SQL servers.
Master of Computer Application
San Francisco State University – California
Bachelors of Computer Science
Oklahoma State University – Stillwater, Oklahoma
HOTEL MANAGEMENT APPLICATION Oct 2018 – Present
Designed and developed framework architecture.
Designed NoSQL schema using FireStore.
Developed PHP code using the Pub/Sub pattern for RabbitMQ messages.
SPORTS SOLUTION APPLICATION Oct 2017 – Nov 2018
Designed database schema in MySQL.
Developed integration for accessing external data using REST API and
SPORTS SOLUTION APPLICATION Oct 2017 – Nov 2018
Designed database schema in MySQL.
Developed integration for accessing external data using REST API and JSON.
Developed the CI/CD tools for interfacing GCP App Engine.
BUY & SELL CARS PORTAL Jan 2016 – Sep 2017
Designed database schema.
Developed platform using PHP backend and Bootstrap/jQuery UI.
Created login, registration and notification process flow for MailGun.
Azure certification Microsoft – 2019
AWS Certification Amazon – 2016
Best Performance of the year Award
- Planning strategically
- Team Leader
- Attention to detail
Available on request.
Career Expert Tips:
Solution Architect Resume with Writing Guide
Hiring managers are always looking for candidates who can help solve their most pressing problems. I am a prospective candidate and would like to help you solve your toughest challenges. My experience as a solution architect demonstrates that I have the skills, drive, and creativity that will help you become more successful in your profession.
We recommend you to go through our article “how to write a resume“. We assure you will get the best of your knowledge to build a job-winning Solution Architect Resume or curriculum vitae. In case if you want to know about the types of resume formats used in the current job market. We are happy to give you the full details about the “resume formats” for your next job.
Solution Architect Resume Writing Guide:
- Write a one-inch border all around the resume. This will make it easy for recruiters to scan the whole document quickly and focus on the relevant information.
- Keep your resume simple. A resume with too much information on it can cause the reader to zone out during the reading process, which may result in a bad first impression.
- Use bullets to clearly separate your points. Hiring managers are busy so they will appreciate a document that is to the point. Bullets will draw their attention to what you want them to see on your resume.
- Write in clear, simple language. Don’t use complicated words just for the sake of sounding impressive. Use words that are easy for any hiring manager to understand and that describe your accomplishments as simply as possible.
- Employ a unique resume structure that sets you apart. Your resume needs to stand out from others. You can do this by noting your education level or specific skills.
- Use bullet points and short sentences to make your resume concise and easy to read.
- With each job title, list the number of years you have been working in that field, followed by a one-inch border where you can note your experience within the listing.
- End each listing with a short paragraph describing the job you performed, what you accomplished, and why the position was so important to the company.
- Include your relevant certifications, degrees, and licenses in a section called “Education and Training.”
- Mention any publications or presentations that you have had with a one-inch border where you can list them.
Solution Architect Responsibilities:
- Develops, reviews and approves business requirements
- Specifies solutions using an architectural design process
- Provides technical direction and guidelines to developers
- Develops and maintains projects plans
- Tests new software applications with customers (on-site)
- Develops and maintains test cases
- Develops technical documentation
- Maintains and improves on documentation library
- Maintains standards for test procedures and reporting
- Organizes project activities, schedules, and materials (time management)
Top 10 Must-have Solution Architect Skills:
- An ability to write exceptional solution architecture documentation.
- An ability to capture requirements, analyze their structure and scope, and explain them in easily readable format.
- An ability to communicate effectively the technical details of your work through superior written samples of technical writing (presentation slides, whitepapers).
- An ability to clearly communicate the benefits and risks of your design choice(s) through compelling case studies, visualizations or prototypes.
- An ability to influence and guide others to achieve desired results.
- An ability to work across multiple teams and disciplines while staying focused on the task at hand and on-track with deadlines.
- An ability to apply logical and analytical skills when solving complex problems, devising new solutions, or creating new systems.
- An ability to test your solution architecture’s feasibility by analyzing risks against possible solutions or implementation strategies before actual implementation starts.
- An ability to understand how your design will perform in real life situations (e.g., data migration, latency, etc.) and how they will affect the operations of your solution.
- An ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously by delegating tasks as well as prioritizing them.
Tips to write a Solution Architect Resume Summary:
A Solution Architect Resume is an important tool for career advancement. It allows you to clearly show your skills, experience, and personality. Before writing your Solution Architect Resume, it is important to consider:
- Follow the guide to customizing your Solution Architect Resume and put your thoughts into writing.
- Use a format that is professional and eye-catching.
- Let’s show our personality through the resume – use video, photos, quotes, etc.
- Make sure that your resume is clear and concise at the same time
How to write a Solution Architect Resume with No experience:
A Solution Architect Resume can be a useful document for your future. It is going to be your ticket to the next job you’re looking for. Your resume is something that should be tailored to the job that you want. If you try and apply for every job available, it will take time to write each one. The goal of the Solution Architect Resume is to create a resume that can be used over and over again as you search for jobs in your field of expertise or even new ones that are out of reach.
- Have a Template:
If you have an idea of what jobs you would like, create one template for each job. Be sure to include all the information that is needed within the template. You can then alter it slightly as needed when applying for a new job. It is also helpful to keep multiple templates, each with different skills to make it easier for you when searching for jobs.
- Check Your Layout:
A well-organized resume will make it easier for potential employers to go over your information quickly and efficiently. It is important to note that there are several different formats you can use if you have a specific way you want your resume to look.
- Research Your Industry:
Most of the time, employers will not realize that you are not experienced if they are looking at the job title of what you are applying for. Look for jobs in your industry and find the ones that do not require experience or skills that you do not have.
How to write a Solution Architect Cover Letter:
A Solution Architect Cover Letter is an officially legal document that will help land you a job in your field. A Solution Architect Cover Letter will generally be a unique and detailed document of its own, offering the employer thoughts, ideas, and information.
How to write a Solution Architect Resume:
A solution architect resume is the most important document in your life! Without a proper solution architect resume, you are likely nothing.
The solution architect case study is a guide that can be used to learn about what makes a good solution architect resume. The following is a guide on how to make a perfect resume for a qualified job search by creating an effective layout. Employers want to see three things: what you did, how you did it, and why you did it.
- Use a simple and minimal template
2.Use a clean font of at least 10 points
3.Use bullet points whenever possible
4.Keep it simple, easy, and to the point
5.Interject your personality in the resume as much as you can without being weird or awkward
6.Keep it professional, but not boring or too corporate-looking!
An Education section is typically the first section of any resume for anyone with a college education (or even high school education).
- The main point of your resume is to highlight your skills, then let employers figure out how to use them.
- Highlight relevant experience and training before listing specific roles and responsibilities.
- Use keywords like ‘Solutions Architect’ to show that you have the right skills for the open position.
I hope you are ready to create the Solution Architect Resume that helps you to land your dream job?
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Events & Marketing Manager CV Example
- Security & Software Developer CV Example
- HR Specialist CV Sample
- Receptionist CV Sample
- Salesforce Technical Architect CV Sample
- Lead Class Underwriter CV Example
- Supply Chain Management CV Example
- Product Marketer CV Sample
- Registered Behavior Therapist CV Example
- Software Engineer CV Sample