Are you a Corporate Planning by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Corporate Planning CV sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV samples.
Hello I’m a person who has experience about Strategic Management, Innovation Management, System Management and Audit Management. We can build togteher for your company’s growth and sustainability with good strategy, best innovation and good monitoring – evaluation.
- Thematic Audit
- Innovation Culture
- 8 Steps 7 Tools (QCC/QCP/SS)
- Project Management
- Key Performa Indicators (KPI)
- Design Thinking
- Business Model Canvas
- Business Analyst (Enegy Update)
- Quality Document (SOP, WIN, FORM, etc)
- Strategic Management
- Internal Audit Reporting
- Company Strategic Planning
Corporate Planning and Management Development
- Create a guidance strategy for company goal and decided into 1 year strategy, 3 years strategy and 5 years strategy based on PESTEL Analysis, Competitior Analysis, and Market Analysis.
- Drive all Departments for make a Key Performance Indicators (KPI) based on “Goals Roll Down” concept using bottom up initiative methods (strategy formulation).
- Monitoring and evaluating performance all Departments based on Key Performance Indicator agreed with PICA Rejuvenation method.
- Teach and drive the culture of innovation in the project (Concept of Quality Control as QCC or QCP and Suggestion System) and conduct training employees about innovation system using the “8 Steps and 7 Tools” method.
- Drive into completion problem in all Departments and make sure the problem solved with innovation.
- Delivery implementation Internal Audit regularly for all departments based on ISO 9001:2015.
- Documenting and Monitoring Company Quality Documents, ex: SOP (Standard Operation Procedure), INK (Instruksi Kerja), STD (Standarisasi) and FORM.
- Make a project performance reports to Board of Directors with main topics: business analyst, finance and future innovation opportunities.
- Create an Event for Project (become creative conceptor and executor) like Annual Innovation, Management Meeting, BOD Visit, Engagement Top Management with Employee, etc.
- Provide business insight based on data (like business analyst report based on global energy update)
- Build comparative models, both quantitative and qualitative, and develop recommendations based on analysis.
Diploma Degree of Conversion Energy Engineering
Title of Diploma Thesis: The Construction of Wave Energy Power Plant as a Renewable Energy (GPA 2,65/4,00)
Bachelor Degree of Mechanical Engineering
Title of Undergraduated Thesis: The Potential Study of Wave Energy Power Plant using Oscillating Water Column in Bawean Island Seas, Gresik City (GPA 3,52/4,00)
Design Thinking for Innovation
Internal Training PT. Pamapersada Nusantara join with PT. Astra International Tbk.
Understanding ISO 9001:2015
External Training Kaweroo Institute
External Training Kaweroo Institute
Lean Six Sigma White Belt
External Training Productivity Academy
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample