Are you a Database Administrator by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Database Administrator CV sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV samples.
Database Administrator with 6 years of diverse experience in data design and administration, data modeling, data warehousing. Extensive technical skills and advanced understanding of Microsoft Office. Strong collaborator and team player with excellent communication skills and expertise in analytical problem-solving.
Enthusiastic, eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Motivated to learn, grow and excel in Research.
Field Admin Support and Custodian Device Management with over 6 years of successful experience in Android and Database. Recognized consistently for performance excellence and contributions to success in Any industry. Fluent in English both writing and Oral
- Data analysis
- Compiling data
- Reporting and documentation
- Equipment monitoring
- Installations and repairs
- Complying with safety regulations
- Inventory counts
- Facilities maintenance
- Preventive maintenance
Field Administrator Support and Custodian Device Management
- Installed, calibrated and monitored Company devices.
- Diagnosed cause of problems and completed repairs.
- Collaborated with team to define business requirements for organizational processes, achieve productivity standards and adhere to accuracy standards.
- Assembled, tested and maintained company equipment on weekly basis.
- Developed and updated spreadsheets and databases to track, analyze and report on performance and data.
- Completed mapping projects involving.
- Evaluated and enhanced current cartographic representations.
- Utilized Locus GPS program to collect field data.
- Established and updated work schedules to account for changing staff levels and expected workloads.
- Managed payroll, transactions, invoicing and budgeting to decrease financial inconsistencies.
- Managed agendas and calendars, boosting productivity and improving organizational initiatives.
- Computerized office activities, maintained customer communications and tracked records through delivery.
- Maintained continuous check on Sales Items, Stock and Purchase metrics, optimizing and enhancing campaigns based on current trend data.
- Improved quality processes for increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- Cultivated and nurtured relationships with customers in strategic vertical markets to support ongoing definition of differentiated product value.
- Collaborated with Productions Staff to identify ways to improve services for clients.
- Followed quality standards and procedures to minimize errors and maximize customer satisfaction.
French Language And Literature
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample