Are you a Business Management Graduate and looking for a new career? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Business Management Graduate Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
Business Management Graduate,
A committed and professional business management graduate who has the experience, skills and qualifications to support monitoring and evaluation across a variety of processes for different industries. Can skilfully implement strategies for the organisation to include developing and refining processes. has extensive knowledge of in office administration, data collection and analysis techniques to identify the potential impacts and outcomes from different strategies. is able to make recommendations for relevant training and learning opportunities to improve the process ,communicate and deliver reports to senior management at various stages and is extremely competent in the use of ICT and all Ms Office Suit applications. works well as a team, receiving and sharing information every step of the way. now searching for a new opportunity to develop career with an expanding company.
- • Administrative: Adeptly handle administrative matters including screening calls, managing calendars, and planning meetings, making travel arrangements, composing documents and organizing offices for efficiency. • Communications: Interact professionally with all levels of staff and maintain the highest level of confidentiality; known for tact and diplomacy in handling sensitive issues. • Computers: Considered a “power user” of Microsoft Office; quickly learn and master new technology. • Expert-level understanding of performance evaluation, including the assessment of metrics, comparative analysis, and future projections based off of improvement. • Familiar with data mining applications used to retrieve information for analysis, as well as electronic reporting tools. • Excellent oral and written communication skills, evidenced by comfort in sharing and interpreting report data with managers and preparing statements to be reviewed by stakeholders. •Recognized by employees a Organized and detailed in all aspects of work.
Monitoring And Evaluation Officer
- Collect data on a regular basis to measure achievement against the performance indicators.
- Check data quality with partners.
- Maintain and administer the M&E database; analyse and aggregate findings.
- Support project progress reporting, project mid-term review and final evaluation.
- Identify areas where technical support to project partners is required. Organize refresher training on M&E for partners as required.
- Identify lessons learned and develop case studies to capture qualitative outputs of the project. Provide advice to the supervisor on improving project performance using M&E findings.
- Assist in the revision of the project log frame matrix, particularly in the areas of performance indicators and their measurement;
- Assist in the development and/or finalization of the project Work Plan and keep it updated in accordance with project activities and timeframes as relevant.
- Develop the overall framework, for project M&E, for example mid-term project review, impact assessment, final evaluation, develop project Performance Monitoring Plan with relevant data collection systems.
- Review the quality of existing data in the project subject areas, the methods of collecting it, and the degree to which it will provide good baseline statistics for impact evaluation.
- Develop baseline data for each project component and for all project indicators.
- With collaborating partners, review their existing approaches and management information systems and agree on any required changes, support and resources.
- Develop a plan for project-related capacity-building on M&E and for any computer-based support that may be required.
- Organize and undertake training with collaborating partners on M&E as required.
Monitoring And Evaluation Officer
- Support Senior M&E and M&E Manager and in reviewing donor reports to ensure high quality reports are submitted on time for this grant/program.
- Review and analyze weekly reports with the district Management to identify the causes of potential bottlenecks in project implementation and to enhance quality of reporting.
- Provide District monthly, weekly, Quarterly and Annual Report to the Senior M&E Officer and M&E Manager.
- Conduct Data verification for the District.
- Presenting Annual,Quartery and monthly report to the district and Technical working group Members
Admistrative Officer Grade 12
- Responsible for the input and maintenance of data within the ministry database. Also in charge of processing large volumes of orders and responding to any enquiries regarding records. Ensuring the accuracy and relevancy of all data entered into databases.
- prepared documents for data entry
- verified, updated and corrected source documents
- entered data into designated database and forms
- checked printouts and performed statistical checks for accuracy
- prepared and submitted reports
- routed data to appropriate staff
- researched and retrieved requested data
- performed daily control function
- Highlighting any discrepancies in database
- Answering the phone, fielding and diverting calls.
- Checking the work of other data entry operators.
- provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management.
- maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
- open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence.
- perform data entry and scan documents.
- manage calendar for the Senior Administrative Officer.
Bachelor Of Business Management
Diploma In HIV/Management And Counselling
Grade 12 Certificate
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample