Are you a DevOps Engineer by profession and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional Senior DevOps Engineer Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Analytical, committed, persistent individual and reliable team member. Continuously learning and acquiring new knowledge and skills. Experience in building different projects using a wide range of technologies. Performing well in different environments in onshore and distributed teams.
- Linux system administration
- Bash scripting
- Work closely with developers to build their development pipeline and deploy code to various environments.
- Participate in deploying, automating, maintaining and managing AWS cloud based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of productions systems.
- Develop and maintain monitoring, and alerting tools
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of continuous integration systems including build and deployment used across multiple environments.
- Participate in the Agile DevOps design, development, testing, and release of new capabilities and features.
- Proactively communicate and coordinate with multiple project teams
Linux System Administrator
- Optimising server performances. Troubleshooting, determining the root cause and working on solutions and implementation.
- Participate in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure domain.
- Production operations (code deployments, upgrades, system patches)
- Involved in designing of Linux server environments for developers and testers, supporting them, and documenting procedures for IT support.
- Working closely with developers on developing and supporting new features and services.
- Automating needed tasks with Bash, and Ansible.
- Mentor and directly participate in training for the team members.
Linux System Administrator
- Maintenance of information systems and ensuring smooth application of end users
- Administration, proactive monitoring, installation and maintenance of the physical and virtual IT infrastructure, network and external links
- Proactive monitoring of the entire network and traffic diversion in case of drop lines, removing the current shortcomings
- Communication and coordination with external institutions and companies – services directly related to the daily operation of the company
Bachelor of Engineering in Informatics and Computer Engineering
Faculty of Electrical Engineering & Information Technologies, Skopje