Are you an Electrical Design Engineer by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Electrical Design Engineer CV sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV samples.
Electrical Design Engineer
Hardworking Professional with 5+ years of experience and a proven knowledge of computer aided engineering and methods design. Aiming to leverage my skills to successfully fill the electrical design engineer role at your company
- Computer Skills
- Time Management
- Active Listening
- Critical Thinking
- Team Player
Electrical Site Engineer
- Reviewing, approving and processing all electrical technical submittals.
- Assisting in coordinating and supervising all the works related to electrical activities.
- Interprets construction drawings and studies the contract documents and applicable standards
- or specifications prior to execution of any jobs.
- Plans the execution of all electrical related works and coordinates the works to mechanical and civil groups.
- Coordinates with Client / Consultant’s representatives for any site instructions and inspection of works.
- Assign targets for accomplishments and ensure targets are met on daily basis for all electrical groups at site.
- Submits site daily reports, inspection requests, estimates and all applicable monitoring reports on regular basis or as required.
- Estimates, prepares and assigns the resources such as manpower, materials, consumables, equipment, tools, etc., required for all electrical and related works prior to execution.
Electrical Design Engineer
- Selection and Sizing of Transformer,LT Switchgear/cable/Busbar etc.
- Fault level Calculation.
- Coordination with Civil and Structural designs to reduce discrepancies on site.
- Designing of MCC Panels With Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) , star delta, DOL Starter and Soft starter as per the load connected applications.
- Designing of Switchgear panels like MDB,SMDB,MCC,Capacitor Bank Panel,etc..
- Have worked with ATS Panels,synchronizing panels,AMF panels with different Combination incoming and outgoing feeders.
- Following specifications for development, preparation & checking of drawings.
- Designing as per the international Standard codes.
- Co-ordination with the main contractor and the other MEP activities & Low Current System.
- Conduct Job site visit for Better Project Understanding.
- Maintaing the documents which are related to project.
- Ensuring client requirements are met on time.
- Other work as requested.
Masters in Electrical Engineer
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample