Are you a Technician by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Technician CV sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV samples.
Am Diploma electrical holder with 19 years experience in electrical ,mechanical field in different industries like water and juice plant as Sr,technician .
Excellent inter personal skill ,team player.
- Good problem solving
- Communication Skill
- Analyse and Challenge
- Solid Understanding
- Processes and Procedures
- Performed electronic repair to board and component level equipment, inspections and repairs on generators and power supplies.
- Performed complex maintenance, testing, operated, diagnosed, repaired, and aligned generators. Operated electrical power generating distribution centers, AC/DC.
- Diagnosed equipment problems using manuals, schematics, and various test equipment.
- All types of Diesel and Gas Generator Installation, troubleshooting, from 5 Kw to 1 Meg
- Specialist in doosan generator,Sidel comperssor,Booster hp,kaiser compressor,air-bloCarried out full minor and major visual inspections with on-site repairs as well as in functional and shutdown procedures, generator transfer, load checks, load bank testing, and transfer switch check
- Assumed responsibilities in oil and filter changes and coolant flush and refills
- Regulated valves, ignition points, alternators, regulators, and solenoids
Sr. Electrical Technician
- Ensure all electrical maintenance activities provide for maximum availability of plant, equipment and machinery under the control of the company based system, covering all planned, corrective and breakdown maintenance, including discipline resource management and materials requirements and availability.
- Provide desired services to operating departments at optimal levels in line with departmental planning strategies.
- Provide line management with reported statistical information on department efficiency (Electrical) and effectiveness of the maintenance strategy.
- Ensure compliance with all mandatory requirements in conjunction with the company defined maintenance strategy, regarding standard electrical plant and equipment inspection; including plant power generation, distribution and control systems, UPS power, ICCP systems, utility and domestic camp facilities.
- – Ensure maintenance inter departmental interface in accordance with company operating standards and requirements. (Mechanical, Electrical, Instrument/ Controls).
- – Ensure that agreed department resource development plans and personnel performance agreements are in place in conjunction with company training and human resources departments.
- Hands on experience with all aspects of steam power plant operations and maintenance including mechanical maintenance,
- instrument and electrical systems, and a working knowledge of power cycles is a plus
Diploma in electrical
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample