Are you an electrical engineer professional and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional electrical engineer. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Electrical Engineer Resume Example
Electrical and electronics engineer with 6 years of experience at a power grid manufacturing facility. Familiar with ICT and FICT testing methods. Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities, and a practical approach to problem-solving and a drive to see things through completion.
NTP Limited Aug 2015 Present
- Working in the electrical engineering department of the Power grid developing new generations of electric power.
- Head of the department for research and development. Responsible for improved efficiency and performance capabilities.
- Performed CAD design and FEA on prototype designs.
- Tested electronic prototype
Health and Beauty Lead
Health & Beauty Inc Mar 2008 Aug 2015
- I started this position as a Price Changer, responsible for the price integrity of the department. Duties included:
- Getting weekly ads hung, regular price changes updated
- Helping with planogram changes in dept, as well as stocking on a nightly basis.
- Responsible for all department ordering/receiving and a fiveperson team.
- Achieving the highest sellthrough rates on seasonal.
Electric Motor Design Engineer
GM Motors – Aug 1995 Jul 2003
- Working on new electric vehicle motor systems for Heavy vehicles.
- In charge of research and development of new electric motor to see the less usage of power.
- Worked developing the battery systems for lightweight motors.
- Reading Books
- Playing Tennis
- Exploring New Places
University of Delaware Newark, DE– Oct 2018
-Specialization: Energy Systems and Machinery
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Cornell University Ithaca, NY – Oct 2018