Are you a Finance Manager by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Finance Manager Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
Accomplished and commercially focused Chartered Global Management Accountant with 8+ years experience working in both large corporations and SME’s. Areas of expertise cover forecasting & budgeting, P&L and BS management, cashflow, process improvement and project management. Also possesses great communication skills and business acumen. Reponsible, passionate and motivated with a drive for excellence and continous improvement.
- Financial Modelling
- Project Management
- MS Excel
Business / Finance Manager (Part Time)
• Setting up of financial and business processes for new limited business.
• Building new supplier network to unlock cost savings for the business which delivered a materials cost reduction of ~5%.
• Meeting with potential clients to understand project objectives and provide quotations while successfully winning £140k worth of business in the first 3 months of trading.
• Responsible for all facets of the finance function with emphasis on cash flow and management accounts.
• Human Resource management and processing of payroll/pensions including reporting to HMRC.
Finance Manager (Part Time)
• Responsible for all facets of the finance function including banking, payroll and tax reporting to HMRC.
• Cash flow management and forecasting for the business during a difficult trading period.
• Weekly reporting and day to day management of aged debtors/creditors.
• Preparation and reporting of monthly management accounts.
• Investment appraisal/business case on new machinery purchases.
• Controlling and reporting of the division’s marketing investments of £6m and management of sales deductions with input from key commercial stakeholders.
• Monitoring and reporting of media investments as well as key user of the media expenditure system.
• Successful implementation of a new global budget/forecast/reporting tool for the division.
• Posting of accruals/prepayments and reporting of monthly expenditure to marketing teams to ensure they are working within budget.
Assistant Financial Controller
• Controlling and reporting of the division’s operating expenses to the FD and key budget stakeholders.
• Budgeting and forecasting of operating expenses.
• Approval and tracking of staff expenses versus budget while ensuring policies are understood and followed.
• SAP Key User responsible for enhancements, projects and end user training for the NSP (Purchase Orders) module.
• Analysis and execution of business inputs into the reporting, budgeting and forecasting process. Monthly Profit/loss and cost centre reports to management.
• Provide inputs into the accounting and controlling process for the business area, including postings and cost analysis.
• Management and control of the commercial supplier contracts for the business area.
• Initiative demonstrated with the introduction of a new customer reporting tool in which I received a recognition award for innovation.
Chartered Global Management Accountant
BSc Mathematic with Economic (2:1)
Mathematics (B), Physics (B), Computing (B)
General Certificate of Secondary Education
10 GCSE’s (A-C Grade)
• Undertake investment appraisal and analysis to identify whether the project is feasible and highlight areas of risk and opportunity.
• Successfully negotiated and acquired land within budget and obtained planning permission.
• Liaise with all stakeholders such as architect, engineers, planning department, building control, suppliers, contractors, solicitors, brokers and local residents
• Management of project finances with particular attention to budget and cash flow
• Project managing the development and overseeing any construction work to make sure it is delivered on time and meets building regulation.
• Successfully delivered projects while achieving the budgeted profit margin.
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample