Are you a guest service associate professional and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional guest service associate. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Guest Service Associate Resume Example
Guest Service Associate
To work as a guest service associate with esteem organization and ensure guests feel comfortable and their duration of stay at the facility is filled with unforgettable memories. Friendly, organized, and punctual world traveler with experience volunteering as a Front Desk Agent in a fun, social hostel in NewYork.
- Hostel Housekeeping
- Hostel Reception
- Event Planning & Hosting
- Inventory maintenance
- Payment tracking systems
- Appointment scheduling
- Spa maintenance
Front Desk Associate
Diamond Core Hotels Aug 2015 Present
- Responsible for greeting guests enthusiastically and ensuring a smooth, fast check-in
- Interacting with customers and understanding their food and beverages taste
- Accommodating special requests of guests whenever possible
- Shared local knowledge and activities
- Hosted events like Happy Hour and tours
- Cleaned rooms and laundry when necessary
Health and Beauty Lead
Health & Beauty Inc Mar 2008 Aug 2015
- I started this position as a Price Changer, responsible for the price integrity of the department. Duties included:
- Getting weekly ads hung, regular price changes updated
- Helping with planogram changes in dept, as well as stocking on a nightly basis.
- Responsible for all department ordering/receiving and a fiveperson team.
- Achieving the highest sellthrough rates on seasonal.
Guest Service Associate
Rainbow Hotel – NewYork – Aug 1995 Jul 2003
- Greeting and welcoming the guests
- Managed the reservation book and guest check-in and out of the hotel
- Checking the guest rooms are cleaned and are stocked with toiletries and necessary things
- Replaced electrical equipment/devices if the guest is not comfortable with them
- Coordinated with the mini-bar attendant and ensured the bar is stocked
Hotel Business Management
University of California, Berkeley – Oct 2018
BA in English
Marc International College – Oct 2018
- Reading Books
- Playing Tennis
- Exploring New Places