Are you a Health Practitioner by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Health Practitioner Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
- Whilst building and running my home-based business, I have worked in various employment roles, ministered in many church callings (including leadership positions) and focused on raising and supporting my family.
- I excel in observational response and listening, facilitating groups, presenting, training and running programs with small to large groups.
- I have excellent verbal and written communication skills, working with people to support and lead them to achieve their best outcomes
- I have a love of learning and making a positive impact on the world to bring people together.
- Leadership / Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Time Management / Organisation
- Problem-solving skills
- Attention to Detail
- Observation & Response
– Conduct consultations using various health modalities to identify needs and rectify imbalances to achieve client’s health and well being goals.
– Manage social media and digital marketing aspects of the business. Including website content, Facebook page and groups.
– Run health workshops to educate clients on better health practises and train individuals in specialised health care.
– Provide health products online and through direct and referred sales according to needs that have been identified through testing.
– Network & collaborate with other health practitioners.
– Manage daily business operations and strategic planning.
Office Administrator (Part-Time)
– Take reservations for accomodation, collect & reconcile rent, promote sales, respond to enquiries and perform any other tasks required for smooth daily operation of the caravan park.
Chiropractic Assistant (Part-Time)
– Assist doctors with patient notes and on-going care information, schedule appointments, receipt patients, perform end-of-day reconciliations, handle enquiries, record minutes and end of week doctor reports.
Body Code System Practitioner Certificate
Emotion Code Practitioner Certificate
DRUMBEAT Facilitation Course
Certificate III in Fitness
Senior First Aid Certificate
Certificate IV in Community Services Work
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
– Communication Director WA
– Pacific Area EFY Trainer
– EFY Session Director
– Teacher Development Co-Ordinator
– Stake & Ward Young Women President
Grief Centre WA
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample