Are you looking for a Humen Resource internship job opportunity? To support your dream we have prepared a professional HR Internship resume sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job.
HR Internship Resume Sample
Enthusiastic Human Resource Intern with an eager to apply skills and education to a growth-oriented position. Currently completing my Bachelor’s degree in Communication Studies and looking to gain further real-world experience while developing acquired abilities in communication, administration, and multitasking.
- Written and verbal communication
- Adaptable (work in changing environment)
- Able to build relationships
- Detail Oriented
- Organizational Skills
- Ability to analyze qualitative data
- Proficient Microsoft Window Experience
Magno Tech Solution – New Jersey Nov 2018 – Present
- Communicated with potential hires to provide clarity on expected task and policies
- Managed employee onboarding and offboarding in our HRIS system — completed I-9 verifications
- Scheduled and presented new hire orienation for mid-year hires.
- Managed and created employee files with proper documents and maintained permanent filies
- Maintained and organized filing system for confidential employee record
- Audited timesheets for non-exempt employees to ensure meal compliance
- Troubleshot and resolved problems with our HRIS to enhance production support and minimize downtime
- Educated staff on HRIS functionality with special emphasis in benefit enrollment, timesheet tracking, and app features
- Assisted with interviewing applicants for Talent Team positions (Senior Manager of Human Resources, Senior Director of Talent Acquisition, and Talent Acquisition Associate) through Greenhouse platform and participated in multiple debriefs
- Drafted copies for documents such as employment verfication, loss of coverage and meal break understanding
- Created and designed flyers to inform and promote health benefits and employee benefits
Prime Restaurant – New York Jun 2015 – Nov 2018
- Provided excellent customer service
- Strong people skills when dealing with difficult situations or personalities
- Process corporate and individual orders over the phone and in-person
- Entered new corporate orders in data system and scheduled deliveries accordingly
- Received payments by cash, credit cards, vouchers, and automatic debits
- Counting money at the beginning of shifts to ensure amounts are correct and that there is adequate change
- Maintained a clean and organized environment Complete, process and maintain applicable paperwork and records
M.A., Communication Studies
University of Illinois – Champaign, Illinois Aug 2018 – Present
B.A., Communication Studies
University of California – Los Angeles Sep 2015 – Aug 2018
HR Internship Resume Writing Tips:
We recommend you to go through our article “how to write a resume“. We assure you will get the best of knowledge to build a job-winning HR Internship Resume or curriculum vitae. In case if you want to know about the types of resume formats used in the current job market. We are happy to give you the full details about the “resume formats” for your next job.
I hope you are ready to create the HR Internship Resume that helps you to land your dream job?