Are you a Data Analyst by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Data Analyst Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
A very disciplined, Result-driven and Details-oriented IT professional with vast experience in Data Analysis and Processing, CoreBanking Application analysis and support, E-channels switch configuration and support, Datacentre Management and Network configuration and support.
- Data Analytics
- Data scripting tools: Oracle SQL, Postgresql, Toad
- Phyton and PLSQL Programming Language
- ACL Data Analytics tool; PowerBI + DAX
- RADTOOL Workbench for creating and modifying Frontend Screens
- ITIL/COBIT5 Processes in IT
- Good understanding of Operational risks
- Strong Analytical and investigative skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken.
- Configuration of Systems and Network communications equipments
- Data Management and Process modeling
- Elicitation and comprehension skills
- Organizational and Presentation skills
- Interpersonal and Managerial skills
Senior CoreBanking Application Technical/ Functional Analyst (Team Lead)
- Debugging and Analysing Flexcube debugs and correcting Flexcube Application code issues;
- Disaster recovery failover, configuring the e-channels switch interface gateway;
- Accounting, Rates and charges maintenances on the corebanking application;
- Configuration and Installation/deployment of FCUBS application on weblogic;
- Data analysis and Reporting;
- Analyzing and decomposing Business products functional requirements to meet the organization’s project/product goals.
- Data management: updating, inserting and deleting data for data integrity, consistency and Data correction
- Weekly presentation of Application Patches and fixes before the Change Control Board (CCB) and subsequent deployment to production.
- FCUBS Performance monitoring analysis.
- Performing gap analysis and highlighting areas of necessary improvement.
- E-channels switch support: Analysis and resolution of all E-channel issues on the Switch interface gateway.
- Analyzing user functional issues and proffering solution.
- Delivering functional training sessions as well as user trainings (prepare materials) to 1st level support staff and Users.
- End of cycle (End of day/End of month/End of Year) Data Processing. Analyzing and resolving FCUBS EOD data issues over the night during End of cycle run.
- Generating and ensuring availability of Daily/Monthly REPORTs for Management, Head office/Branch users’ analysis for business decisions. Developing report scripts for upload on the Business Intelligence application.
- Critical analysis of escalated incidents on Manage Engine, attending to user queries and providing solutions in a timely and adequate manner.
- Working with the internal IT Operations team on continual Flexcube performance improvements.
- Onsite development of Flexcube module functions using oracle RADTOOL Workbench to create and modify Frontend Functional Screens.
- Products Marketing
- Monitoring and ensuring good working condition of all datacenter Application servers, storage, switches, Power, etc.
Network Support Officer
- Managing the enterprise campus network over 400-branch internetwork and the WAN Edge infrastructure.
- Monitoring status of links to departments and branches and liaising with third party vendors to ensure adequate link
- Installation, Configuration, Upgrade and Troubleshooting of desktops/laptops.
Systems Support Engineer/Network Administrator
- Configuration of router and installation of exchange server.
- Network and systems administration
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of systems.
- Installation of exchange server.
- Administering of AVG original antivirus.
MASTER’S DEGREE IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
BACHELOR’S DEGREE IN ELECTRICAL/COMPUTER ENGINEERING (second-class upper div.)
SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL CERTIFICATE (5 distinctions, 4 credits)
FIRST SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE
Career Expert Tips:
- Always make sure you choose the perfect resume format to suit your professional experience.
- Ensure that you know how to write a resume in a way that highlights your competencies.
- Check the expert curated popular good CV and resume examples
What Should Be Included In A Data Analyst Resume?
When creating a data analyst resume, it is important to include all the necessary information that will demonstrate your qualifications and experience. A well-crafted data analyst resume should include a summary statement, a list of job duties, relevant skills, and a section for relevant experience.
In the summary statement, you should provide an overview of your qualifications for the position. This is an opportunity to highlight any unique qualifications and experiences you have that make you a top candidate for the job.
In the list of job duties, you should include any responsibilities or duties you have held in data analysis or related fields. Be sure to list the specific job tasks and the amount of time you have spent in that position.
When it comes to the skills section of your data analyst resume, you should make sure to list any strengths you have in the field. This could include programming languages, analytical techniques, data software, and more. Be sure to quantify any skills you list, such as how many years of experience you have with a certain language or program.
Finally, the relevant experience section is an opportunity to list any positions in data analysis or related fields. For each position, list the company, the title, the duration of the position, and a few bullet points of your duties. This is an opportunity to show your potential employer how your experience is a match for the job.
By including these sections in a data analyst resume, you can demonstrate your qualifications for the position and make the case for why you are the best candidate for the job. Crafting a data analyst resume with all the necessary sections can help you get the interview you need to land the job.
What Skills Should I Put On My Resume For Data Analyst?
As a data analyst, your resume must showcase your technical skills and professional experiences that are relevant to the job you are applying for. The skills section of your resume must be well-crafted, as it gives recruiters an overview of your qualifications and expertise.
Most employers look for data analysts who possess strong analytical, mathematical, and problem-solving skills. They should be comfortable with statistical and database software, such as SQL, SAS, and R. It’s important to note that many employers will also look for data analysts who have experience working with big data tools such as Hadoop, Tableau, and Spark.
In addition, data analysts should have exemplary communication skills, as they must be able to explain complex data findings to the rest of the team and stakeholders. Furthermore, knowledge of software engineering and business intelligence solutions, such as Power BI, is an advantage.
When writing your resume for a data analyst position, make sure you include all the necessary technical skills, as well as the soft skills, such as communication, problem-solving, and leadership. Additionally, it would be advantageous to include any relevant certifications. This will demonstrate your commitment to the data analytics field.
What Is The Job Description Of The Data Analyst Resume Example?
A data analyst resume is an important tool for showcasing an applicant’s skills, qualifications, and work experience. It is a chance to demonstrate how you can use the data to solve problems, communicate effectively, and make decisions. A data analyst resume should focus on the applicant’s knowledge of statistical analysis, project management, and data-driven decision making. It should also highlight any experience working with large datasets, programming, data modeling, and data visualization. Furthermore, it should detail any experience with business intelligence and software engineering. For those who have worked in a corporate environment, it should also include details of any presentations and reports delivered.
When writing a data analyst resume, it is important to remember that it should be tailored to the specific job position. It should clearly demonstrate the applicant’s experience and qualifications specific to the data analytics field. It should also communicate the applicant’s enthusiasm for the job and demonstrate their organizational, communication, and analytical skills. Finally, it should be organized in such a way that it is easy to read and quickly highlights the most relevant and impressive qualifications.
What Is A Good Objective For A Data Analyst Resume Example Resume?
Writing an effective resume for a data analyst position can be a challenge. A good objective for a data analyst resume should focus on the skills and experience that make you a strong candidate for the job. It should be concise, clear and targeted to the specific position you are applying for.
Your objective should emphasize the skills that make you an ideal candidate. It should highlight any professional certifications or degrees you have obtained related to data analysis. It should also mention any relevant experience you have gained in the field. Make sure to include any specialized software or tools you are familiar with that are related to data analysis, such as SAS, R, Tableau and Excel.
In addition, your objective should also include a statement of your career goals. For example, you may mention that you aspire to become a data analyst with a focus on developing innovative strategies to analyze large data sets.
Finally, it is important to use language that is concise and to the point. Avoid buzzwords or jargon that are not relevant to the job you are applying for. Instead, use simple language that makes it easy for the hiring manager to understand what you bring to the table.
By crafting an effective objective for your data analyst resume, you can demonstrate to potential employers that you are the ideal candidate for the position. Make sure to include the relevant qualifications, certifications and experience needed for the job in order to make your resume stand out from the competition.
What Are The Career Prospects In The Data Analyst Resume Example?
Data analyst resumes are in high demand, as this field is quickly growing in the professional world. As a data analyst, you will be responsible for collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data to make informed decisions for your employer or client. Writing a data analyst resume can be a daunting task, as you need to highlight your skillset and experience, while also tailoring it to the specific job you’re applying for.
When writing a data analyst resume, it’s important to focus on the skills that you have that are specifically related to data analysis. This includes experience in data mining, data modeling, statistical analysis, and data visualization. Additionally, you should list any programming languages you are familiar with, such as Python and SQL, as well as any software programs you have experience with, such as Microsoft Excel and Tableau.
Your data analyst resume should also showcase your problem-solving skills, as well as your ability to interpret data and draw conclusions from it. Additionally, you should demonstrate your knowledge of data science concepts, such as predictive analytics and machine learning, as well as any other relevant experience you have working in data analysis.
The career prospects for data analysts are quite good, as there is an increasing demand for this type of job. Data analysts can work in a variety of industries, including finance, healthcare, marketing, and technology. As the need for data analysis continues to grow, so too does the need for data analysts. Those who have the right skillset, experience, and education can find great opportunities in the field.
Key Takeaways for an Data Analyst Resume Example resume
Data analysts are in high demand in the job market, and having a well-crafted resume can help you stand out from other candidates. A data analyst resume should include key elements such as summary, core competencies, technical skills, and work experience. When writing your resume, be sure to include detailed information on the goals, objectives, and accomplishments you achieved while in the role.
- When writing your summary, emphasize your technical skills and knowledge of data analysis. You should also make sure to highlight any soft skills you possess, such as being able to communicate effectively with stakeholders and working with teams.
- Your core competencies section should include details about the type of data analysis you’ve done, such as developing and/or testing algorithms, analyzing data sets, and creating visualizations. Be sure to list any software and programming languages you’re proficient in, such as Python and Tableau.
- In the technical skills section, make sure to include any tools and technologies you are knowledgeable in. For example, you may include data manipulation and visualization tools, database query languages, and data warehouses.
- For the work experience section, make sure to list each job and project you’ve completed. Include details on the types of analysis you conducted, the technologies you used, and the goals and objectives you achieved.
By properly highlighting your skills, experience, and accomplishments, you can be sure that your data analyst resume stands out from the competition.
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Event Organizer Resume Sample
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example