Are you a C# & .NET Developer by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional C# & .NET Developer Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
C# & .NET Developer
A senior professional software engineer with 12 years of experience in application design and development with an innovative concept to the next evolutionary phase. Having a strong communication, leadership, and technical background. I am driven by roles that will leverage my strengths in a Devops or Engineering capacity for a mutually rewarding experience.
- Shell Scripting
- Microsoft Azure
- Google Cloud (GCP)
- Web Services
- Microsoft SQL server
- ASP.NET (C#)
SOFTWARE ENGINEER – Team Lead
- Developed .NET code for publishing and consuming messages using RabbitMQ.
- Developed deployment scripts from Git repository to GCP App Engine.
Developed and deployed Docker containers on Kubernetes.
Implemented the ETL process to migrate legacy data to SQL database.
Defined the data storage strategy and implementation roadmaps.
Designed the information architecture and model of an organization’s assets.
Advised and evaluated data retention and governance using cloud technologies.
Sr. SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
- Designed REST Web Service in C# and Java using Layer pattern.
- Defined SOAP Web Services using Postman and Fiddler.
- Built containerized web servers, load balancers and DNS using Docker.
- Developed automation scripts using Powershell, VBScript and Java.
- Designed schemas for Oracle, SQL and mySQL servers.
- Installed, configured OpenSSL and managed SSL certificates for authentication.
- Configured cryptography ciphers using DES3, Blowfish and OpenPGP.
- Developed embedded application to poll RF wireless data using Visual C++.
- Deployed and integrated web portal into existing CMS platform.
- Developed workflow and self-service for automated recycling program.
- Developed web application to qualify individuals for insurance.
- Developed business rules engine to filter criteria from web forms.
- Developed server application to trigger processing on OCR events.
- Developed single-page web application to capture survey results in database.
MASTER OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
- Minor in Information Engineering
BACHELOR OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
- Minor in Information Engineering
GROUPHOP TRAVEL APPLICATION
- Designed and developed framework architecture.
- Designed NoSQL schema using FireStore.
- Developed PHP code using Pub/Sub pattern for RabbitMQ messages.
SHINNYPLAY HOCKEY APPLICATION
- Designed database schema in MySQL.
- Developewd integration for accessing external data using REST API and JSON.
- Developed the CI/CD tools for interfacing GCP App Engine.
AUTO2BUY B2B PORTAL
- Designed database schema.
- Developed platform using PHP backend and Bootstrap/jQuery UI.
- Created login, registration and notification process flows for MailGun.
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume
- Sales Manager Resume Example
- Data Scientist Resume Example
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample