Are you an Investment Executive by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Investment Executive Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
A business and investment executive with over 10 years of setting up businesses through organizational structuring, business development and strategy implementation. Devised a long term multi asset investment portfolio by bieng highly attentative and well informed on micro and macro economic factors and commitments to research and data. Took a crucial role as lead negotiator defending against a hostile takoever.
Director of Investments
The family company of 50 employees invests in hospitality, real estate, financial markets, and education.
- Planning and executing strategic financial investment opportunities for the portfolio.
- Diversifying substantial real estate assets to other industries.
- Creating financial forecasts and strategy to protect against turbulence in the asset classes and industries held in our portfolio.
- Researching new investment markets.
- Accessing exclusive venture capital funds in Silicon Valley.
- Managing venture capital and angel investing funds and direct investments internationally
- Devising organizational and business structures in compliance with the company’s long-term sustainability vision.
- Ensuring family stakeholder needs are met and future plans are budgeted for.
- Advising stakeholders in financial matters and maintaining good communication.
- Negotiating bank loans, products, and services.
- Led acquisition of real estate assets in London, UK, and gained experience in the UK tax systems, the establishment of offshore companies, and the local real estate market.
- Involved in setting up property management and facilities management companies (AWTAD) for which I established a corporate governance structure, employee payment grading system, licensing, led prospective employee interviews, and initiated Enterprise Resource Planning.
- Led AWTAD to be profitable by expanding to manage external clients’ assets as well as in-house assets.
A financial business with hundreds of offices and thousands of employees in dozens of countries. It specializes in remittances, foreign exchange, and bill and payment services.
- Initially worked each department (cashier, wholesale, finance, HR, operations, etc.).
- Oversaw launches of new digital products such as online transfer services and e-wallets.
- Played central role defending against a hostile takeover between 2012-2016 by collaborating with lawyers, negotiating with the 3rd party, and communicating with stakeholders.
- Joined company subsidiary Express Money.
- Added new agents in Europe and North America.
- Worked closely with CEO in compliance and policy.
MSc International Finance
“Sovereign Wealth Funds: An In-Depth Analysis of their Working Dynamics and Impact on the World Economy”
BA Business Administration
High School Diploma
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample