Are you an MEP Engineer by profession and looking for an exciting career? We have good news for you! use our professional MEP Engineer Resume Sample. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
MEP Engineer Resume Sample
Seeking a challenging position as an MEP coordinator with an organization that the vision and the potential for development, growth, and expansion, and at the same time maintain the high standard of performance and business ethics.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Respond in a timely manner to all avenues.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively under stress and off schedule operations.
- Highly experienced in problem-solving skills and employee issues
- Computer Data Entry & Word Processing and Typewriting Lower.
- AutoCAD 2004-2016 with all useful commands.
United Groups LLC Dubai
- Preparing and submitting all work Inspection test reports (WIRs ).
- Review and analysis all MEP drawing materials, Schedules/programs of work, etc .
- Attending weekly and monthly meetings along with consultant and main – subcontractors.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports & Reported with Manager and Construction Manager.
- Materials / Work inspection to inspect with a consultant.
- Preparing As Build Drawing (Auto Cad ).
- Day to day monitoring work and planning entire work.
- Monitoring of work as per specification, local & international standard codes.
- Identification of subcontractors and suppliers& collecting questions & close coordination with subcontractors.
- Rising IR, IIR of site MEP works for consultant approval or in case of any clarification required.
- Attending authority inspections as per the project schedule. Attending all testing & commissioning of MEP services.
Motion Technical Services LLC, Dubai, UAE
- Review and analysis all MEP drawing materials, Schedules/programs of work, etc.
- Coordinating all electro-mechanical activities with the various teams on site.
- Review the shop drawing construction details, product data, material samples, inspection plans, method statements, delivery schedules to confirm compliance with the requirements of the project.
- Reviewing submittals prior to the submission to the consultant.
- Ensure the civil obstruction have been cleared to the MEP contractors with MEP activities.
- Engage with authority at the beginning of the project to ensure that all temporary utilities (power and water) are provided on time and do the same with closing out of project to ensure the disconnection of utility services.
- Ensure the harmonies working relationship between the contractor and the consultants, understanding that open communication and team work are to be promoted and that an adversarial management style will be detrimental to the project.
- Coordinating between MEP and civil drawings at the site.Coordination and attending meeting with subcontractors, contractor & consultant, client, supplier.
NCR Construction, IND
- Execution of job by controlling of man, material and resources in the project.
- Plan of action with supervisor for execution of bldg. construction project.
- Final finishing as schedules programming and progress monitoring etc
- Distribution of workload to operators in order to achieve daily target.
- Planning day-to-day production to achieve maximum production.
- Preserving discipline according to safety rules and organizing quality circles in the department.
- Troubleshooting and solving technical problems
Bachelors of Mechanical Engineering
University of Southern California
Career Expert Tips:
MEP Engineer Resume with Writing Guide
If you’re looking for a well-paying job as an MEP Engineer, then you should be prepared with the perfect resume and cover letter.
Assuming that you’ve followed our instructions to the letter so far, your resume is now ready to go. In the following section, we’ll talk about some additional tips for customizing it to suit your needs. But before we do that, let’s take a look at what industry professionals have to say about resumes in general.
MEP Engineer Resume Writing Guide:
The objective section of the resume is the place to include information about your experience and skills that could be used to match you with an employer.
Here are some examples that are sure to impress employers:
“I have more than 5 years of experience in enterprise architecture (EA), network design, network operations & management, and service activation.”
“I have executed numerous projects related to data center management & operations in a 4S company. I would like to exploit my knowledge and experience to the fullest in an upcoming project.”
“I am a specialist in cloud technology, system design, and related software implementation. I am seeking a challenging position that will enable me to provide intelligent solutions for the success of your projects.”
This section is mainly concerned with listing your degrees from accredited institutions. Listing your GPA is also important, and it’s usually reported directly after earning the degree (if it’s 3.0 or better).
Here are some things you can say about your education:
“I have completed my Master’s Degree in Computer Science from X University.”
In this section, you’re going to list all of the jobs/projects that you’ve been involved in. The references should be recent employers that are directly related to your job description. Brief explanations about the projects should also be included, as well as any awards or recognition you may have received.
Here are some examples:
“In my previous position, I was responsible for network architecture and management of a very large data center with more than 1,000 users. My responsibilities included server and storage provisioning, monitoring, security compliance scanning, infrastructure management, and troubleshooting.”
List your highest level of education here. If you’ve completed your graduate or post-graduate degree, you should emphasize that as much as possible.
Here are some things you can say:
“I have successfully completed my MBA from X University.”
“I have earned a Ph.D. in Computer Science from X University.”
Work Experience (Preferred)
There’s no simple way to list your work experience here. It could be a series of job descriptions, possibly spanning several years. In this section, you have a chance to provide detailed explanations for each one. Look at your current job description and find the work subsection that best describes your duties. There could be more than one, depending on the nature of your job.
MEP Engineer Responsibilities:
- The MEP Engineer will operate and maintain MEP equipment.
- The MEP Engineer will follow all safety procedures while on the job site.
- The MEP Engineer will work with the engineering team to complete project plans and documents.
- The MEP Engineer is responsible for completing daily, weekly and monthly reports based on project requirements.
- The MEP Engineer will be active in speaking to co-workers as needed during the operation of equipment and installation of plant systems.
- The MEP Engineer will do routine maintenance activities on the job site.
- The MEP Engineer may be required to do electrical upgrade projects and troubleshooting, software upgrades, and testing of controls systems.
- The MEP engineer will work in close coordination with plant engineering staff to ensure adequate documentation is available for commissioning and maintenance activities.
- The MEP Engineer is responsible for assisting with the repair or replacement of plant equipment such as: pumps, compressors, blowers, fans and other mechanical devices/.
- The MEP Engineer will be the lead person on the project for electrical issues for all MEP equipment and sub-contractors.
- The MEP Engineer will be responsible for purchasing of parts needed for the installation of new equipment and reprogramming of existing equipment.
- The MEP Engineer will assist in the training of plant personnel in the operation and maintenance of existing plant plants
Top 10 Must-have MEP Engineer Skills:
MEP engineers are very accurate when recording readings and analyzing the data. This is a trait that is respected throughout the industry and most valuable in the fast-paced world of engineering.
- Critical Thinking capabilities
MEP engineers analyze data, identify trends, and take action to solve problems. MEP engineers are skillful at finding solutions to technical issues within their projects.
- Communicative Skills
The ability to communicate effectively with both staff and clients is very important for any successful engineering job search. MEP engineers are able to communicate with everyone involved in their projects and demonstrate a high level of writing skills. This is very important in the engineering industry since the majority of engineering is done verbally.
- Encouraging personality
MEP engineers have a great personalities and are able to inspire confidence and trust in their clients and coworkers. They are very motivational and know how to communicate effectively with different people from all walks of life.
- Encouraging to coworkers
MEP engineers have a knack for inspiring their coworkers and they love to give constructive criticism to team members. This is extremely important in an engineering management position and demonstrates a high level of leadership skills.
- Excellent problem solver
MEP engineers are very good at finding solutions to any problems that arise during their projects. They find the right balance between being decisive and listening to the opinions of other people involved in the project for feedback.
- Leadership skills
MEP engineers are great leaders and have a strong commitment to the team. They are able to inspire confidence and help their coworkers solve any problems that might arise.
- Analytical skills
MEP engineers are very analytical of data and they use numbers to back up their opinions. Being able to identify trends, separate data, and find patterns are all very valuable engineering skills.
- Attention to detail
MEP engineers are very detailed oriented and they have a great eye for small details. This is very important in engineering because the smallest details can lead to big problems later on down the line.
- Creative problem solver
Creative problem-solving skills are a must-have for any aspiring MEP engineer. A strong imagination is necessary and allows them to think of different ways of completing their projects. Creativity is valued in engineering because it makes projects more innovative and efficient.
Tips to write a MEP Engineer Resume Summary:
- A well-written summary can quickly sell the reader on your resume.
- A long-winded summary will only leave the reader confused.
- Always check to see if your resume is clear and concise before sending it out for consideration.
- Be sure to include contact details in case there are any questions regarding your resume and qualifications.
- It is always better to appear interested, but not too much.
- A resume is not the place for empty words and fluff. Keep it short and to the point.
How to write an MEP Engineer Cover Letter:
- Open with a greeting
This should be specific to the employer you are writing to, so “Dear Sirs” or “To whom it may concern” is the most appropriate option. It is then polite to give a hint about your relation to the company, such as being an applicant or having contacted them before.
- Introduce yourself
Use your name, position at this company, and most importantly, your email and phone number. Anything else will be of no use if you lose your contact details and you cannot get a hold of your resume. You can also include links to any relevant online portfolios or blog articles you have written.
- Thank the reader for the opportunity
It is good form to express gratitude for the chance to present their company with a suitable candidate for their vacancy of MEP engineer (or whatever role you are applying for).
- Write a clear and concise resume that highlights your experience and industry as well as the skills you would bring to the role.
- Address your education, work experience & skills with further detail in a separate section.
- Work on creating an eye-catching cover letter that highlights you and draws interest from potential employers.
Check Other Great Resumes:
- IT Support Specialist Resume Sample
- Security Analyst Resume Sample
- Cloud Engineer Resume Sample
- Project Manager Resume Sample
- Program Manager Resume Sample
- Brand Manager Resume Sample
- Business Development Manager Resume Sample
- Supply Chain Manager Resume Sample
- Web Developer Resume Sample
- IT Technician Resume Sample