Are you an IT Specialist by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional IT Specialist CV sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more CV templates.
Proactive and effective professional IT specialist with expertise in designing, developing and maintaining systems. Capable of delivering strategic objectives promptly. Technically savvy. Adept at problem solving, providing technical support to the team and clients. Goal driven and open to learning new things.
- Creative thinking
- Ability to diagnose problems
- Interpersonal skills
- Team management skills
- Observant and flexible
Audio Visual & I.T Manager
- Supervise Installation and Maintenance of Audio Visual equipment (Lights, Led Screens and other AV setups).
- Electronic Equipment Repairs.
- Conducting Quality Control Analysis.
- Providing support for Clients who have installations from the Company.
- Operating and Troubleshooting Video, Audio & Lighting setups.
- Attending conferences,meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- Network Infrastructure Setup, install and configure.
IT Support Assistant
- Installing, configuring, monitoring and maintaining computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Troubleshooting system and network problems
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles while dealing with password issues.
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone).
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary.
- Testing new softwares and technology.
Operations and IT Specialist
- Monitoring the success of IT solution.
- Providing advice on technology best practices
- Understanding client’s business needs and Implementing a technological solution to meet business needs.
- Data Analysis with SPSS.
- Analyzing a company’s IT system and infrastructure.
- Planning a timeline for completion of projects.
- Producing detailed reports on the efficacy of the technology
- Diagnosing IT system problems, inefficiencies and weaknesses.
- Fixing minor bugs in software.
Visual Arts – W.A.S. S. C. E.
Hardware & Networking
Web And Mobile Application Development
B.Sc. Information Technology
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Event Organizer Resume Sample
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example