Are you an IT Support Analyst by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional IT Support Analyst Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
IT Support Analyst
Experienced Sr.IT Support Analyst with over 13 years of experience in IT Infra. Eager to contribute to team success through hard work,mentor-ship, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.Clear understanding of the organization goals. Motivated to learn, grow and excel in IT.Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and driving overall operational improvements. Consistently saved costs while increasing profits.
- Leading a technical Team
- Mentoring team
- Vendor Management
Sr.IT Support Analyst
- Looking after IT Operations Management, Incident Management & SLA Management.
- Lead a lot of IT Project like CCProxy, Bitlocker, Jira and SQL application upgradation, Windows 10 installation.
- Implementing IT policies relating to increased security and stability of systems, networks and email.
- Conduct Weekly GAP review meeting with team and identify to take corrective action.
- Regularly providing feedback to team members for performance improvement.
- Preparation of TNI (Training Need Identification) sheet for the team for the timely training as and when required so that team members are up to date with latest technology.
- Preparing IT Service desk Metrics, discussing with team and sharing to manager.
- Work closely with the global IT support team to provide automated solutions for the common issues.
- Managing a team of 5 ITOps engineer spread across globe for IT support.
- Responsible for regular work status updates, including wins and worries, through the reporting line.
- Preparing IT asset inventory, auditing systems and report (for license compliance) at the month-end.
- Providing the overall technical support to the users for all the hardware and software.
- Documenting the process or troubleshooting method for quick resolution of issue.
- Setting up the alerting system like New Relic, site 24×7 etc.
- Management of software releases from test through to production through Octopus application.
- Basic knowledge of Octopus (Automate release of products) and JIRA application.
- Taking care of daily maintenance checks of all our IT systems.
- Taking part in our CAB (Change Advisory Board) meeting for change management of any releases or approval.
- Planning Hardware as per company and budget requirement keeping 5 years growth in mind.
- Co-ordinating with Vendor and procuring all IT assets, Software licenses in global offices.
- Administering Azure (IaaS), Office 365 admin centre, Skype manager and Symantec AV cloud.
- Managing DC, DNS, DHCP, GPO, FW, Wi-Fi, File server and VPN in our global Offices.
- Work closed with other department head, DevOps and Developer to streamline the process.
- Supervise the activities of the IT Service desk in providing support to end user.
- Responsible for periodic backups and restoration checks of server, network device and user systems through Veeam, Symantec and Cloud berry backup.
- Co-ordinating in IT auditing with third party auditor.
- Administrating SQL server like backup, restore, account creation and role assignment etc.
- Experience in working in VM, RDS and Azure Cloud environment.
- Investigating on latest IT security thread and providing report to CAB and maintaining of risk register.
- Utilizing in-depth technical knowledge and business requirements to design and implement secure solutions to meet customer or client needs while protecting the organization’s assets.
- Interacting with internal user for their valuable feedback to improve IT Operations.
- Negotiating IT service contracts with partners and suppliers.
- Ensuring that all IT changes are managed so that they minimize downtime and risk of any inconvenience.
- Able to identify cost- effective technical solutions that meet business needs.
- Ensuring IT systems, infrastructures, servers, networks and securities are running to an efficient level.
Assistant Manager IT Infra
- Leading IT Infrastructure team & overall responsible including laptops/desktops, internet, Firewall, Wi-Fi, Networking and Server.
- Successfully completed various critical Projects like – Symantec, Up-gradation of Laptop, Desktop and internet Plans, Replacement of old IT assets, Win7 Roll-out.
- Planning Hardware as per company and budget requirement keeping 5 years growth in mind.
- Responsible for plan, design IT-related activities of the organization, as well as provide support for daily IT Operation activities.
- Develop and implement policies or guidelines for the IT department, ensure adherence to the same.
- Ensure timely completion of data management activities such as backups and restore, antivirus scans.
- Played a role in migrating email from Lotus to Office 365 using Systool software and administrating Office 365.
- Supervise the identification of IT products available in the market, and evaluating the feasibility of customizing them to the organizations requirements.
- Maintain accurate asset and inventory register of all software and hardware across the globe.
- Monitoring the defined SLAs and giving value add in process improvement, managing audit of EUS.
- Administrating DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, Print server, File server, Firewalls, Switches.
- Identify training needs of subordinates and provide functional training through internal and external sources.
- Designed & provide IT trainings in the organization to improve the productivity & knowledge of end users.
- Managing a team of 10 engineers, support teams includes service desk to solve IT problems of internal users within SLA.
- Ensure that all IT related compliances and standards are met by the organization.
- Manage IT security and develop risk mitigation strategy including a priority list of risks and relevant controls.
Solicit periodic feedback on the quality and effectiveness of support provided
- IT Hardware Procurements and Vendor development.
- Smooth functioning of operations for head office and support to remote offices.
- Manage IT Inventory controls, IT Risk and security analysis.
- Identify and evaluate latest security technologies products that can implemented to strength security.
- Conducting POC of the finalized product to check against any known environmental compatibility.
- Ensuring confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data residing on workstations, servers and other systems
- Interactions with external vendors related to Infrastructure support.
- Monitoring the traffic as per policy in UTM device.
- Provide on-going support including releases, bug fixes, security updates, and system change activities.
- Providing solution to day to day user problem related to hardware and software.
- Generating report as per the usage, surfing, sites visited in UTM.
- Configuration and setup of network, Wi-Fi, Firewall and Antivirus in the global offices.
- Responsible for Backup and restore of Active Directory as well as end user data.
- Monitoring the network and updating the same to my HOD for any issue.
- Providing technical support to remote offices through Citrix,Team viewer, Log me in,RDP.
- Coordination with team for error resolutions, technical support for New Changes and Movement.
- Configuring router and switches as per the requirement.
Installation and troubleshooting of engineering Software like STAAD, SAFE, AutoCAD etc
Sr. Network Engineer
- Managing IT infra including Hardware and software.
- Giving support to remote offices with VNC, Net Meeting, Remote desktop, Team viewer.
- Installation and configuration of Cisco routers and Switches.
- Coordinating and interfacing with outside vendors and service providers to resolve issues.
- Configuring and managing different VLANs, VTP as per the requirement.
- Broad cast traffic monitoring through Wire Shark and Ethereal Software.
- Backing up all the network devices/Firewall configurations.
- Creating user in AD and assigning policy as per group.
- Resolving problem related to RAINMAIL mail server.
- Configuring and troubleshooting Outlook Express and MS Outlook.
Establishing and troubleshooting LAN environment
Installing and managing McAfee antivirus 8.5i EPO server and client
- Resolving problem of LAN and WAN.
- Monitoring LAN and WAN through host monitor.
- Installing, managing and maintaining Cisco routers and manageable switches.
- Installing and managing Trend Micro antivirus.
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting Lotus notes client ver R5 and R7.
Installing local and network printer of HP, CANON, RICOH, LEXMARK.
ITIL v4 Foundation Certification
Azure Infrastructure Solutions (70-533) Certification
Cisco Certified Network Associate
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample