Are you an IT Support Analyst by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional IT Support Analyst Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
IT Support Analyst
Experienced Sr.IT Support Analyst with over 13 years of experience in IT Infra. Eager to contribute to team success through hard work,mentor-ship, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.Clear understanding of the organization goals. Motivated to learn, grow and excel in IT.Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and driving overall operational improvements. Consistently saved costs while increasing profits.
- Leading a technical Team
- Mentoring team
- Vendor Management
Sr.IT Support Analyst
- Looking after IT Operations Management, Incident Management & SLA Management.
- Lead a lot of IT Project like CCProxy, Bitlocker, Jira and SQL application upgradation, Windows 10 installation.
- Implementing IT policies relating to increased security and stability of systems, networks and email.
- Conduct Weekly GAP review meeting with team and identify to take corrective action.
- Regularly providing feedback to team members for performance improvement.
- Preparation of TNI (Training Need Identification) sheet for the team for the timely training as and when required so that team members are up to date with latest technology.
- Preparing IT Service desk Metrics, discussing with team and sharing to manager.
- Work closely with the global IT support team to provide automated solutions for the common issues.
- Managing a team of 5 ITOps engineer spread across globe for IT support.
- Responsible for regular work status updates, including wins and worries, through the reporting line.
- Preparing IT asset inventory, auditing systems and report (for license compliance) at the month-end.
- Providing the overall technical support to the users for all the hardware and software.
- Documenting the process or troubleshooting method for quick resolution of issue.
- Setting up the alerting system like New Relic, site 24×7 etc.
- Management of software releases from test through to production through Octopus application.
- Basic knowledge of Octopus (Automate release of products) and JIRA application.
- Taking care of daily maintenance checks of all our IT systems.
- Taking part in our CAB (Change Advisory Board) meeting for change management of any releases or approval.
- Planning Hardware as per company and budget requirement keeping 5 years growth in mind.
- Co-ordinating with Vendor and procuring all IT assets, Software licenses in global offices.
- Administering Azure (IaaS), Office 365 admin centre, Skype manager and Symantec AV cloud.
- Managing DC, DNS, DHCP, GPO, FW, Wi-Fi, File server and VPN in our global Offices.
- Work closed with other department head, DevOps and Developer to streamline the process.
- Supervise the activities of the IT Service desk in providing support to end user.
- Responsible for periodic backups and restoration checks of server, network device and user systems through Veeam, Symantec and Cloud berry backup.
- Co-ordinating in IT auditing with third party auditor.
- Administrating SQL server like backup, restore, account creation and role assignment etc.
- Experience in working in VM, RDS and Azure Cloud environment.
- Investigating on latest IT security thread and providing report to CAB and maintaining of risk register.
- Utilizing in-depth technical knowledge and business requirements to design and implement secure solutions to meet customer or client needs while protecting the organization’s assets.
- Interacting with internal user for their valuable feedback to improve IT Operations.
- Negotiating IT service contracts with partners and suppliers.
- Ensuring that all IT changes are managed so that they minimize downtime and risk of any inconvenience.
- Able to identify cost- effective technical solutions that meet business needs.
- Ensuring IT systems, infrastructures, servers, networks and securities are running to an efficient level.
Assistant Manager IT Infra
- Leading IT Infrastructure team & overall responsible including laptops/desktops, internet, Firewall, Wi-Fi, Networking and Server.
- Successfully completed various critical Projects like – Symantec, Up-gradation of Laptop, Desktop and internet Plans, Replacement of old IT assets, Win7 Roll-out.
- Planning Hardware as per company and budget requirement keeping 5 years growth in mind.
- Responsible for plan, design IT-related activities of the organization, as well as provide support for daily IT Operation activities.
- Develop and implement policies or guidelines for the IT department, ensure adherence to the same.
- Ensure timely completion of data management activities such as backups and restore, antivirus scans.
- Played a role in migrating email from Lotus to Office 365 using Systool software and administrating Office 365.
- Supervise the identification of IT products available in the market, and evaluating the feasibility of customizing them to the organizations requirements.
- Maintain accurate asset and inventory register of all software and hardware across the globe.
- Monitoring the defined SLAs and giving value add in process improvement, managing audit of EUS.
- Administrating DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, Print server, File server, Firewalls, Switches.
- Identify training needs of subordinates and provide functional training through internal and external sources.
- Designed & provide IT trainings in the organization to improve the productivity & knowledge of end users.
- Managing a team of 10 engineers, support teams includes service desk to solve IT problems of internal users within SLA.
- Ensure that all IT related compliances and standards are met by the organization.
- Manage IT security and develop risk mitigation strategy including a priority list of risks and relevant controls.
Solicit periodic feedback on the quality and effectiveness of support provided
- IT Hardware Procurements and Vendor development.
- Smooth functioning of operations for head office and support to remote offices.
- Manage IT Inventory controls, IT Risk and security analysis.
- Identify and evaluate latest security technologies products that can implemented to strength security.
- Conducting POC of the finalized product to check against any known environmental compatibility.
- Ensuring confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data residing on workstations, servers and other systems
- Interactions with external vendors related to Infrastructure support.
- Monitoring the traffic as per policy in UTM device.
- Provide on-going support including releases, bug fixes, security updates, and system change activities.
- Providing solution to day to day user problem related to hardware and software.
- Generating report as per the usage, surfing, sites visited in UTM.
- Configuration and setup of network, Wi-Fi, Firewall and Antivirus in the global offices.
- Responsible for Backup and restore of Active Directory as well as end user data.
- Monitoring the network and updating the same to my HOD for any issue.
- Providing technical support to remote offices through Citrix,Team viewer, Log me in,RDP.
- Coordination with team for error resolutions, technical support for New Changes and Movement.
- Configuring router and switches as per the requirement.
Installation and troubleshooting of engineering Software like STAAD, SAFE, AutoCAD etc
Sr. Network Engineer
- Managing IT infra including Hardware and software.
- Giving support to remote offices with VNC, Net Meeting, Remote desktop, Team viewer.
- Installation and configuration of Cisco routers and Switches.
- Coordinating and interfacing with outside vendors and service providers to resolve issues.
- Configuring and managing different VLANs, VTP as per the requirement.
- Broad cast traffic monitoring through Wire Shark and Ethereal Software.
- Backing up all the network devices/Firewall configurations.
- Creating user in AD and assigning policy as per group.
- Resolving problem related to RAINMAIL mail server.
- Configuring and troubleshooting Outlook Express and MS Outlook.
Establishing and troubleshooting LAN environment
Installing and managing McAfee antivirus 8.5i EPO server and client
- Resolving problem of LAN and WAN.
- Monitoring LAN and WAN through host monitor.
- Installing, managing and maintaining Cisco routers and manageable switches.
- Installing and managing Trend Micro antivirus.
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting Lotus notes client ver R5 and R7.
Installing local and network printer of HP, CANON, RICOH, LEXMARK.
ITIL v4 Foundation Certification
Azure Infrastructure Solutions (70-533) Certification
Cisco Certified Network Associate
Career Expert Tips:
What Should Be Included In A IT Support Analyst Resume?
When writing a resume for an IT Support Analyst position, it’s important to make sure it includes all the necessary elements. A well-crafted resume will help you stand out in a competitive job market and give you a better chance of getting hired.
The resume should start with a brief summary of your professional experience and qualifications. This should be followed by a list of relevant technical and soft skills. Mentioning your experience with problem solving and customer service is important, as well as any experience you have with software, programming, or network administration.
You should also list any certifications you have in connection to your IT support analyst job. This could include ITIL, CompTIA A+, or Microsoft certifications. Include any experience you have with user support, technical support, or help desk operations as well.
Be sure to highlight your ability to work in a team environment, as well as any other relevant skills. Include a section outlining any awards or recognition you may have received. Finally, include a list of references to back up your claims.
By making sure all the important aspects of a IT Support Analyst resume are included, you can give yourself a better chance of getting the job. Make sure to double check your spelling and grammar and to tailor the resume to each job you apply for. Doing this will help ensure your resume stands out and makes a great impression on potential employers.
What Skills Should I Put On My Resume For IT Support Analyst?
For an IT support analyst role, the skills you want to include in your resume should be related to strong technical and customer service abilities. Technical skills should include knowledge of the most recent operating systems, networks, software, hardware, and other IT topics. This is the foundation of any IT support analyst role and it’s important to have a comprehensive understanding of these elements.
In addition, you should demonstrate excellent customer service skills as IT support analysts often provide assistance to customers. You can showcase your customer service abilities by highlighting communication and people skills, such as a demonstrated ability to resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently, provide information in an understandable manner, and work collaboratively with colleagues to share knowledge.
Experience in troubleshooting, problem-solving, and conflict resolution should be highlighted in the resume as well, as IT support analysts will be expected to be able to resolve issues quickly and effectively. Lastly, the ability to stay abreast of changes in technology and security measures, as well as the ability to adapt to new systems, should be included in the resume.
What Is The Job Description Of The IT Support Analyst?
An IT Support Analyst is responsible for providing technical assistance and support to computer users in an organization. They resolve any hardware and software issues that arise, as well as configure computer systems, troubleshoot network problems, and perform regular maintenance tasks. IT Support Analysts may also be involved in the installation and maintenance of hardware, such as computers, printers, and phones.
The job responsibilities of an IT Support Analyst may include setting up, configuring, and troubleshooting computer hardware and software, as well as installing and upgrading software applications, setting up mail and network accounts, and providing technical support both over the phone and in person. They may also be responsible for the maintenance of databases and network security, as well as providing training on the use of computer systems and applications.
The skillset of an IT Support Analyst typically includes a high level of technical knowledge, as well as excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, and communication skills. They should also have a keen eye for detail, be able to work well under pressure, and have excellent organizational skills. Additionally, IT Support Analysts should have a good understanding of current technology trends and concepts.
What Is A Good Objective For A IT Support Analyst Resume?
When crafting a resume for an IT Support Analyst role, a great objective is essential. It is the first thing a potential employer will see, and it should quickly demonstrate your qualifications, skills, and experience. The key to a great objective is to be concise and clear, while highlighting your relevant qualifications for the position.
An effective IT Support Analyst resume objective should focus on the qualifications that are most relevant to the employer. For example, if the position requires experience in troubleshooting software, hardware, and networks, then the objective should emphasize expertise in those areas. Additionally, be sure to mention any certifications or other relevant knowledge and skills.
When writing the objective, it is important to keep it brief and to the point. Avoid using lengthy and jargon-filled sentences, and try to use action words to convey enthusiasm and confidence.
Finally, be sure to show the employer why you are a good fit for the position by expressing your interest and dedication to the job. Mention your passion for helping others, your commitment to ongoing learning, and your desire to make a positive difference in the workplace.
By creating a well-crafted objective, you will be able to quickly and effectively communicate your qualifications to the potential employer. As such, it is a critical part of the IT Support Analyst resume writing process.
What Are The Career Prospects In The IT Support Analyst?
An IT support analyst is a professional who provides technical assistance to individuals and companies by troubleshooting and resolving computer-related issues. It is a growing field with a great deal of potential. In the United States, the Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts a 10-percent increase in demand for IT support analysts between 2020 and 2030, which is much faster than their projected growth rate for other occupations.
As an IT support analyst, you’ll be responsible for identifying and diagnosing computer issues, implementing solutions, and providing support to users. You’ll need to have a strong understanding of computer hardware and software, networking, and operating systems. You’ll also need to be able to communicate effectively with users and resolve technical issues.
The job of an IT support analyst can be challenging, but it can also be extremely rewarding. You’ll have the opportunity to work with a variety of different technologies, and you’ll be an important part of ensuring the success of a business. With the right skill set and experience, you’ll be able to find plenty of job opportunities in the IT support analyst field, including remote and freelance roles.
Key Takeaways for an IT Support Analyst resume
Creating the perfect IT Support Analyst resume can be a daunting task. This article provides you with some key takeaways to help you craft a resume that stands out from the rest.
Firstly, IT Support Analysts should tailor their resume to the specific job they are applying for. Include specific terminology and technical tools that are relevant to the job. This will show the employer that you are knowledgeable about the job and that you understand the role and the industry.
It is also important to showcase your problem-solving and communication skills. As an IT Support Analyst, you need to be able to identify technical problems, come up with solutions and communicate them effectively to the customer. Make sure to highlight these skills in your resume.
Additionally, include examples of times when you have successfully handled difficult customer service situations. This demonstrates your dedication to providing excellent customer service and your ability to handle difficult conversations with clients.
Finally, employers want to see that you have a working knowledge of the IT industry. Make sure to list any industry certifications or training you have completed, such as CompTIA A+ and Network+ certifications.
By following these tips, you can create an effective resume and increase your chances of landing the job as an IT Support Analyst.
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Executive Digital Marketing Resume Sample
- School Administrator Resume Example
- IT Program Manager Resume Example
- Accountant Resume Sample
- Area Manager Resume Example
- Events Executive Resume Sample
- Database Administrator Resume Example
- Relationships Manager Resume Example
- Marketing Coordinator Resume Example
- Trade Advisor Resume Sample