Are you a logistics Sales Executive by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional logistics Sales Executive Resume template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
logistics Sales Executive
To leverage my 4+ years of experience and expertise in the field of logistics into a role with a highly professional organization.
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
Sales Support Executive
- Build favorable business relationships with assigned customers and actively manage all the opportunities to grow and expand business with them.
- Work closely with sales team to ensure all customer requirements are clear, quotes created accordingly, sent on time, and followed up for conversion.
- Receive and process bookings by ensuring that SOP’s clearly reflect all required information (handling office, carrier option, ETD request, buy and sell rates, and any other special requirement).
- Ensure smooth offshore handling of all shipments.
- Ensure timely provision of pre-alert to operations.
- Collect and vet the accuracy of all relevant commercial and shipping documents from the origin office/customer within the agreed timeline by consulting with the operations and customs departments.
- Follow up with origin office on shipment status and ensure that all shipments are accurately tracked client is updated up to the point of delivery.
- Resolves all operational and financial issues related to the assigned customers with support of the sales person.
- Work on NPC and ShipA requests and upon confirmation, ensure respective operations department handles the same smoothly.
- Work on RFQs of key clients with the aid of line managers and network offices.
- To co-ordinate with all the branches across the GCC and oversee purchases with international suppliers.
- Procuring high quality products while maintaining optimial logistics cost.
- Maintaining reports of inventory and upcoming purchases across all branches.
- Handling all activities related to procurement and logistics.
Bachelor in Business Administration
San Jose State University
SSC & HSSC
Career Expert Tips:
Check Other Great Resumes:
- Account Executive Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Sales Manager Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Data Scientist Resume Example (Writing Guide)
- Accounts Receivable Supervisor Resume Example
- Dentist Resume Example with Writing Guide
- Software Developer Resume Example
- Radio Frequency Engineer Resume Example
- Senior Technical Manager Resume Sample
- Laboratory Assistant Resume Example
- Digital Marketing Manager Resume Sample