Are you a Manager Automation Operations by profession and looking for a career change? We have good news for you! use our job-winning professional Manager Automation Operations Resume Sample template. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit CV” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors to have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more Resume Templates.
Manager Automation Operations
Lean thinking Technology Manager with 19+ years of experience designing, implementing and optimizing IT Infrastructure and teams. True believer and practitioner in solving complex infrastructure problems via creative solutions.
- Microsoft Exchange
- Windows Servers
- Active Directory
- Skype for Business
Senior Manager – Automation Operations
- Product Manager – responsible for design and delivery of toolsets and automation for the Directory, Messaging & Content teams.
- Identify opportunities and act as the key change agent for the Operations group by creating creative solutions to addressing infrastructure problems and toil together with the dev teams.
- Service lead for Automation, Monitoring and Orchestration toolsets as well as External Content sharing.
Vice President – Messaging & Collaboration Manager
- Drive, motivate, challenge a team of 15 engineers and infrastructure developers (senior Email/Mobile/Messaging/Content services) in Singapore, UK and India.
- Responsible for infrastructure escalation support and product delivery for large scale Messaging and collaboration installation for approx. 280,000+ users. (Exchange/SMTP Gateways/Skype/Fax/Mobile etc)
- Responsible for transformation of the Operations group to increase Agility by implementing SRE discipline and OpsDev culture and aligning Infra development, orchestration and self service automations.
- Drives synergies within End User Platform product families, deliver service improvements and service maturity ideas end to end.
- Service delivery lead for the region as well as being the regional champion for Risk & controls and getting ahead of the dynamic regulatory landscape for the services.
Vice President – Messaging Services
- Lead for 3rd Line messaging team in AP, driving day to day operations and escalations for team of 10 engineers.
- Responsible for supporting various Messaging and Directory products for Barclays, ie. Active Directory, DNS, Exchange, SMTP and hygiene infrastructure. Subject Matter Expert for Active Directory and Identity Management globally.
- Drives through service improvements, incident reduction and customer experience improvements for the services.
Group Infrastructure Services Assistant Manager
- Provides 3rd level support for IT infrastructure teams, covering global and regional critical infrastructure spread across 39+ countries.
- Technical manager for global core infrastructure systems incl.Active Directory, Exchange, SMTP Gateways, Fax, DFS, MSMQ, Biztalk and related services.
- Drives service standardization across the Regional IT teams as well as to create a community and collaboration between silo-ed technology teams.
Domain Administrator – Team Lead
- Manages the Agilent Domain management teams part of the locally run 24/5 – 3 shift operations in SG.
- Responsible for the build and run of Naming and Authentication services for Agilent globally, spanning across 30+ sites
- Provides escalation support and interface for multiple application and platforms team for application integrations projects.
IT Support Exec
- Manages a team of 6 engineers, including servers support, helpdesk, desk side support and web development team within FTMS group.
- Supports operations and run of Infrastructure services supporting internal users, staff networks, student networks across 3 offices in SG.
- Provides consulting services for SME business for IT infrastructure.
- Design, implement and support remote and on-site customers for products such as Windows Servers, Lotus Domino, Exchange servers, Firewalls, Routers and supporting infrastructure.
Masters of Commerce
Information Systems & Management
Bachelor of Commerce