Are you a Mechanical Engineer and looking for a more challenging job? We have good news, use our professional Mechanical Engineer Resume example. You don’t have to start writing from scratch. Just click “Edit Resume” and modify it with your details. Update the template fonts and colors have the best chance of landing your dream job. Find more resume samples.
Mechanical Engineer Resume Sample
An enthusiastic self-starter engineer with strong leadership and communication skills, proven academic achievements and possess the right technical and soft skills required to propel the organization achieving its goals and objectives and make the difference.
SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER – Oct 2019 – Present
GE CONSTRUCTION GROUP
- Review Plans and specifications according to the plan.
- Provide technical advice to staff designer, supervisor, inspector and contracting service provider, regarding installation and maintenance of MEP System.
- Identify problems in design, plan, manage and deliver multiple projects. Review the contractor’s construction schedule during the progress of the site works with regards to MEP services.
- Manage day to day work of the MEP team.
- Review the Contractor’s installation method statements.
- Monitor and promote health and safety on the site and keep the record.
- Witnessed of on-site piping system pressure test, air conditioning duct leakage testing and other testing that may be required during the first fix works and advise the Project Director accordingly.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER I.M
Jun 2019 – Sep 2019
- Responsible for researching and root cause analysis of industrial engines. Have command on JGS Jenbacher Gensets Series, Waukesha, CAT & MTU
- Providing feedback for lubricant issues reported by the customers. Responsible for follow up with the customer with recommendations. Provide action plans for their machines/engines.
- Participated in team meetings weekly, ask questions and provide input on accounts backlog, technical details and new opportunities in the engineering sector.
- Provided On-site technical assistance for Sales Engineering in the POC stage of after-sales agreements.
- Provide root cause analysis for customer’s machinery failure.
- Prepare Daily Visit Report of the industrial visits done by each day. To guide and provide knowledge for some difficult style inputs.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with customers and team members to provide help and technical support.
PLANNING & PROCUREMENT ENGINEER MEP – Feb 2018 – Jun 2019
ACE FOCUS CONTRACTING CO.
- Manage all the technical planning as per the site requirement of BRTS Green Line GL – 09 Project and BRTS Orange Line Package-II Main Bus Depot Project Karachi.
- Manage all eng. products/equipment procurement from the commercial end.
- Review and analyze all MEP drawings, materials, schedules, programs of work.
- Review the shop drawings, construction details, product data, material
- samples, inspection plans, method statements, delivery schedules to confirm compliance with the requirement of the project.
- Review the technical submittals prior to the submission to the consultant. Monitoring of work as per specifications, local & Intern.
- Standards & Codes. Have Background in organizing, coordinating & motivating of personnel.
- Rising RFIA (Request for Inspection and Approval) of site MEP works for consultant approval or in case of any clarification required.
M.E Mechanical – Sep 2014 – Jun 2018
University of California, Los Angeles Los Angeles, CA
B.E Mechanical – Aug 2011 – Apr 2013
University of California, Berkeley
Mechanical Engineer Resume Skills
- Professional Skills:
- Ability to work under pressure
- problem-solving skills
- interpersonal skills
- verbal and written communication skills
- commercial awareness
- teamworking skills
- Communication Skills:
- Public Speaking
- Proficiency in spreadsheets
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Quick Decision Making
- Presentation to Management
- Problem Solving
- Organizing Meetings
- Computer Skills:
- Microsoft Word
- Outlook Express
Mechanical Engineer Resume Writing Tips:
We recommend you to go through our article “how to write a resume“. We assure you will get the best of knowledge to build a job-winning Mechanical Engineer Resume or curriculum vitae. In case if you want to know about the types of resume formats used in the current job market. We are happy to give you the full details about the “resume formats” for your next job.
I hope you are ready to create the Mechanical Engineer Resume that helps you to land your dream job?